Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

seriously7 wrote:Joel was more appealing when he was normal with a traditional job.

I predict the oldest sister Ruby and her husband Kevin are next and will go this direction. She ALWAYS complains how she feels she never sees her husband because of work and that she's practically a single mom.

It's like follow the leader with this family.
I would agree with you, but I don't know how much Kevin actually wants to see Ruby. Work might be his only chance for a break!
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sarai »

I doubt Kevin will ever give up his job. He's a professor at BYU, it would be incredibly stupid to give that up for YouTube. It was easy for Joel because he didn't have an actual career.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

seriously7 wrote:Joel was more appealing when he was normal with a traditional job.

I predict the oldest sister Ruby and her husband Kevin are next and will go this direction. She ALWAYS complains how she feels she never sees her husband because of work and that she's practically a single mom.

I do not think he'd work so hard on getting tenure if he wanted to quit. He seems to actually love his job (being one of a few engineers worldwide to examine the big earthquake sites? pretty cool) and probably recognizes YT is not a viable long term job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

chipmunks wrote:

I do not think he'd work so hard on getting tenure if he wanted to quit. He seems to actually love his job (being one of a few engineers worldwide to examine the big earthquake sites? pretty cool) and probably recognizes YT is not a viable long term job.

I can't imagine him quitting either. He gets to travel all over the world with his job. I would never give that up! That's the dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Exactly. He gets all of that, plus his income all on top of Ruby's YouTube money. They're making bank right now, even if this YT thing only lasts a year or 2, if they save their money they can make their lives in the future a lot more comfortable.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

The Olivia nail biting vlog now has over 600 dislikes and the comment section is still lit up with folk calling Bonnie out on it. I wonder if she will address on Monday's vlog upload.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

^ Too late to edit. Boston in the 2017 German Vodafone commercial @ 6 seconds:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

kaylnoel wrote:Poor Olivia. My fiancé's daughter is the same age and picks the skin around her nails. She does it when she's anxious or upset which is what I suspect Olivia does, too. It makes me so sad that Bonnie and Joel took away her doll until she stops for seven straight days? That is such a hard habit to break and for such a little girl who might not even realize that she's doing it?

I like Bonnie a lot but I don't agree with this one at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree and she may transfer that anxiety to another habit which could be worse. They should find out the reason for the picking. She maybe afraid to make a mistake at school. She maybe afraid of disappointing her family.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I've been biting my nails since I was a little kid, no matter how much I was told to stop. Tbh I don't even notice myself doing it. I don't understand why Bonnie even cares, it's not like it's hurting anything. It's one of those habits that are almost impossible to break
I,too, was a nail biter. My pediatrician told her the good ones bite their nails leave her alone. That was 45 years ago. I still fool with my nails but do not bite. Gel nails stopped me in my 20's.

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

My son bit his nails until he was twelve and then, I guess, grew out of the need to do so. The only intervention we ever posed was to remind him to wash his hands before he bit his nails/fingers.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

staceybrax wrote:
chipmunks wrote:

I can't imagine him quitting either. He gets to travel all over the world with his job. I would never give that up! That's the dream.

I agree Kevin has a dream job being at BYU and also asked to travel world wide to evaluate earthquake disasters. I'll say Julie's husband will not quit after he just earned at MBA and their channel is still smaller. The "Original Three" or "OG's" their careers were floundering with Jared in a Verizon sales job, Cullen had just been laid off, and Bryan worked in a media job. I see Joel as different than the "Original Three" due to him having several talents that could easily translate to a small business and it will be sad to see him pass up these opportunities and decide YouTube is now a "respectable job." But if Joel does this, it is what it is.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:The Olivia nail biting vlog now has over 600 dislikes and the comment section is still lit up with folk calling Bonnie out on it. I wonder if she will address on Monday's vlog upload.
Past behavior, predicts future behavior...so I think she will have a sarcastic remark directed to her viewers tomorrow.

Saw the twitter from Bonnie "Joel says the album release party is Amazing! You and @Missy_Lanning should feel so proud! Hard work pays off!"

I dislike how Bonnie looks up to these other YouTubers like their fans. Their channel will really change if they become more involved with the "Original Three" channels...darn. Not good. :|
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Husband Does My Voiceover video today was cute! That's the Joel I want to see. Not the one that hangs around with the bigger YTers!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:The Husband Does My Voiceover video today was cute! That's the Joel I want to see. Not the one that hangs around with the bigger YTers!
Although, I gotta say he looked GOOD in the vlogs from Friday night! Don't like him hanging around them, but dayum!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

Joel is super cute in the video today. You can tell he really appreciates the experience because he doesn't do it often. Although I did cringe when he was coming off the plane, as the guy behind him very obviously covered his face and then kept his head down. If I vlogged I would blur everyone in the background out of respect for privacy. I don't understand why YT can't grasp that.

Bonnie was also cute describing her haul. I'm jealous of some of the bathing suits. I hope she has a good trip.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chipmunks wrote:Joel is super cute in the video today. You can tell he really appreciates the experience because he doesn't do it often. Although I did cringe when he was coming off the plane, as the guy behind him very obviously covered his face and then kept his head down. If I vlogged I would blur everyone in the background out of respect for privacy. I don't understand why YT can't grasp that.

Bonnie was also cute describing her haul. I'm jealous of some of the bathing suits. I hope she has a good trip.

He was sweet and appreciative. I was surprised at the amount of suits she got, but then remembered she does go in the lap pool at her sisters.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I like both the the handbags and bathing suits Bonnie received. They are "cute, cute." She is the perfect person to sale merchandise since she isn't a skinny model, but a normal size mom in her thirties. She is a good at sales too with her descriptions and how she uses the handbags. I wonder if Ellie will vlog her new clothes etc. today? I would say this is a big perk with vlogging is the trips and companies sending you nice things to vlog. The guess in the comment section is she is going to Hawaii so does this mean a vacation with Missy and does Katie go too?

This vlog really brings home what YouTube is now with preteen and teen viewers. That is just the way it has gone. Joel is right they are old men in this crowd of preteens and teens or "young kids."

Joel is not loud which is a bright spot and Bonnie said nothing sarcastic regarding negative comments from Friday's vlog. A win-win.

Joel said they would be back in three months...thinking this is their Disney trip plans and is it with E+J?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Really?
Thumbnail with Bryan, title with Bryan, tags with Bryan.
#SELLOUTS

Tags
bonnie, bonnie hoellein, Bryan Lanning Album release Party \/ Trip, bryan lanning album release, bryan lanning album, los angeles, los angeles california, reaction, react, motion sickness, motion, sickness, nausea, symptoms, trip, vacation, vlogging, daily vlog, vlog, bryan lanning, daily bumps, missy lanning, rad swim, albion fit, teddy blake, travel, support, vloggs, bro date, blog, seo, haul, nervous, idaho,

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"I love you _to_, Joel" Twitch. Twitch. "It fits good".
It's TOO. Fits WELL.
PSA over.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Vincere wrote:Really?
Thumbnail with Bryan, title with Bryan, tags with Bryan.
#SELLOUTS

Tags
bonnie, bonnie hoellein, Bryan Lanning Album release Party \/ Trip, bryan lanning album release, bryan lanning album, los angeles, los angeles california, reaction, react, motion sickness, motion, sickness, nausea, symptoms, trip, vacation, vlogging, daily vlog, vlog, bryan lanning, daily bumps, missy lanning, rad swim, albion fit, teddy blake, travel, support, vloggs, bro date, blog, seo, haul, nervous, idaho,

She's been a legit fan for awhile. It's quite sickening.

Probably ever since Mama Griff deemed him chair worthy.

Edited to add: though that trip was actually all about him. I don't have a problem with the tags.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”