DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
How did Ellie react to her birth vlog? I don't watch them, I only see them in Bryan and Missy's videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was laughing while watching missy visibly traumatised and saying things like "so funny" or "so fun".
Yes. She found it funny. Most of us here dislike Missy, and even we felt bad for her that day. Not to mention there was SO MUCH concern for Finn. Ellie had no empathy towards her supposed friend.
Oh wow that's super weird! I might have to try to find that vlog to watch it myself. Ellie always seems odd to me.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

ja14 wrote:So at the very end of E & J vlog Bryan is literally laying up against Cullen while they lounge on the couch. I have never seen straight men do that lol

He was probably drunk.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

ja14 wrote:So at the very end of E & J vlog Bryan is literally laying up against Cullen while they lounge on the couch. I have never seen straight men do that lol

I noticed that too! Super awkward.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Album starting it fall after the $100,000 spent to produce and promote it.

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Missy's dress looked like an old tablecloth with those ugly tassles. Am I the only one who thinks her clothes are weird?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d77f16.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 71995e.jpg[/img]

I also don't get why all the 12 year olds love Bryan so much. It's not like he's hot or anything and his music is mediocre at best. If he was at least hot I could maybe understand.

With the ending of Home and Ollie's singing being included it seems that Bryan definitely had help from a pre recorded track. It sounded like he was singing along with the recorded versions in some clips I saw in either their vlog or E & Js.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Other than the terrible music/singing/performance and the egocentric attitudes. Here's what stood out to me in the blog today:

1- Bryan complaining about working on his birthday.... it's called adulthood Bryan. The rest of the world works on their birthday as well.

2- missy mentions that Ollie is overwhelmed by the crowd of people and tries to reassure him by saying "it's okay, they're all your friends." Ummm no, please don't teach your child that. You are asking for him to just be abducted by a "friend." Teach him some stranger danger!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think we've talked about it before but I believe the reason that Bryan and other YouTubers are so popular is because they are more accessible to kids than celebrities. These kids write in their twitter bios who follows or retweets them. It's bizarre that they brag about that, but they do. You basically have to advertise the vlog or his music to get his attention on twitter.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Nothankyou wrote:Other than the terrible music/singing/performance and the egocentric attitudes. Here's what stood out to me in the blog today:

1- Bryan complaining about working on his birthday.... it's called adulthood Bryan. The rest of the world works on their birthday as well.

2- missy mentions that Ollie is overwhelmed by the crowd of people and tries to reassure him by saying "it's okay, they're all your friends." Ummm no, please don't teach your child that. You are asking for him to just be abducted by a "friend." Teach him some stranger danger!

Especially ridiculous since he had full control over what day he did his release/show. This behavior is nothing new from either of them. They like to complain. It's also self serving to get more attention from kids who watch their vlog or follow on twitter. He sure loved the attention he got from purposely setting his show up on his birthday. Now he wants continued pats of sympathy because he had to "work" on his birthday. Their minions don't realize that most of what these two complain about is 100% unnecessary. They are to young to realize these two complain about everything that normal people do daily to detract from their basic laziness.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I saw an Instagram video of Bryan singing Idaho. I'm not going to link it because it seems to be a kid's Instagram. It was obvious there was a backing track. When he sang kings and queens of Idaho, he moved the mic from in front of his mouth, to his side but was still able to sing the oh oh part (or is it whoa whoa?). Lol whoops. That would explain why he didn't included his actual singing in the vlog.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

laughsatytfame wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:Other than the terrible music/singing/performance and the egocentric attitudes. Here's what stood out to me in the blog today:

Especially ridiculous since he had full control over what day he did his release/show. This behavior is nothing new from either of them. They like to complain. It's also self serving to get more attention from kids who watch their vlog or follow on twitter. He sure loved the attention he got from purposely setting his show up on his birthday. Now he wants continued pats of sympathy because he had to "work" on his birthday. Their minions don't realize that most of what these two complain about is 100% unnecessary. They are to young to realize these two complain about everything that normal people do daily to detract from their basic laziness.
But then he kept calling it his birthday party. It was so weird. Are you working, or is it your birthday party? You can't have it both ways. And if it was his birthday party, why did people have to pay to go to it? He was SO obnoxious about it!
And why do they freak out about the rain so much? I know it doesn't rain a lot here in SoCal, but they (and SlyFox) are both from Rocky Mountain states. They've seen rain and snow before. But they freak out. "Look! It's literally _pouring_ out there! Oh my God!" I live in SoCal too, and we get a little excited about hail, and happy about rain because of the drought, but we don't freak out. They act as if they have never seen it!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Vincere wrote:I mentioned a while ago the revenue for EJ, 50k/month and someone recently reposted the picture on EJ thread so I am forwarding it here.

Does that say "parents - $5000" ? It's like a list of people they gave money to?
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Sorry I can't edit, but Missy did a cake. Not sure if it has been posted yet.

http://i.imgur.com/iomHpkx.png
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

tml43 wrote:Sorry I can't edit, but Missy did a cake. Not sure if it has been posted yet.

Did she make the cake? I have nothing against people who buy store bought cakes because I can never replicate the delicious store bought cakes. I only ask because on here it seems like she really hasn't done much for Bryan. My husband, despite the medical bills and the strain of one income, took me out today to celebrate my birthday. He bought me lunch, we played at D&B, we walked around a mall and he bought me a teddy bear, and then we went to play mini golf. I mean you don't have to do much to make someone's day special. Him just doing things I wanted to do was good enough for me. And I was wondering and hoping there was some small thing she did for Bryan to make his day special. He planned his own "birthday party" for God's sake.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

I don't know if this was mentioned but when Bryan showed Cullen and Jared he said "of course when you give them a plane ticket with no kids..." so did he pay for them to come? This is very sad. And that he apparently doesn't see that and boasts about it in the vlog?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

tml43 wrote:Sorry I can't edit, but Missy did a cake. Not sure if it has been posted yet.

Unfortunately, she didn't. In the Johnson's vlog, it's shown that Tal got cupcakes and even the candles. Her friend even hunted down a lighter. Missy had nothing to do with it other than bringing the cupcakes onstage. Bryan's "assistants" did more for his birthday than his own wife. Jeff got him a $1250 Apple watch, and Tal picked up the cupcakes. It's pretty sad.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

sammibro wrote:Jeff got him a $1250 Apple watch, and Tal picked up the cupcakes. It's pretty sad.
If that watch was really that much there's NO WAY Jeff paid for it. They seem like a basic middle-class family (so that would be a huge chuck of the monthly income). I'm guessing Missy bought it and they "pretended" it was from Jeff.

I'm so sick of the fake shit all these YTers do now. Bryan and Missy are two of the worst!!!!!!
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

I could not love the hashtag "free Karden" more!!! Get that kids some speech therapy, you entitled assholes.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Bryan just tweeted saying "Hawaii Tho"
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

I haven't watched the vlogs in a while but lol if the Hawaii trip is for Bryan's birthday and they conceive a baby there :-) also how many fucking trips are they going on lmao

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

torii wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs in a while but lol if the Hawaii trip is for Bryan's birthday and they conceive a baby there :-) also how many fucking trips are they going on lmao

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
well, not sure if you count their babymoon... not sure any 'fucking' went on there, but they definitely had a 'fucking' trip in utah when finn was conceived, so... all up they've probably 'fucked' about 6 times now if you include this trip and add up all their pregnancies (which missy gets knocked up first go).

Return to “Daily Bumps”