BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

ash0306
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by ash0306 »

[quote="JennaLuvBug"]I was looking at the thumbnail and was like awww Aria, Nolan, and Willow are cute. I think I'm going to call her willow lol!

She does look like a Willow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I actually think Harlow is a nice name lol. I didn't like Nolan and thought Luca Nolan would of been better, it eventually grew on me.

Maybe it's just me but looking back when Aria met Nolan and Nolan meeting Harlow- does anyone else think Britney treats Nolan a bit patronising? I noticed she tells him " here's the baby" "sit next to sister" instead of using names where she had Aria calling him by his name when she met him. She wasn't that much older then he is now when he was born.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Yue195 wrote:I actually think Harlow is a nice name lol. I didn't like Nolan and thought Luca Nolan would of been better, it eventually grew on me.

Maybe it's just me but looking back when Aria met Nolan and Nolan meeting Harlow- does anyone else think Britney treats Nolan a bit patronising? I noticed she tells him " here's the baby" "sit next to sister" instead of using names where she had Aria calling him by his name when she met him. She wasn't that much older then he is now when he was born.
I noticed. I think he couldn't care less and she's shoving and shoving her in his face. That's not going to end well. He should be allowed to warm up to her on his own terms and not forced to sit for pictures if he doesn't wish. It won't kill her if "Willow" is 2 weeks old in the pictures and not 2 days. You know Britney though, everything is about her selfish wants.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I actually think Harlow is a nice name lol. I didn't like Nolan and thought Luca Nolan would of been better, it eventually grew on me.

I noticed. I think he couldn't care less and she's shoving and shoving her in his face. That's not going to end well. He should be allowed to warm up to her on his own terms and not forced to sit for pictures if he doesn't wish. It won't kill her if "Willow" is 2 weeks old in the pictures and not 2 days. You know Britney though, everything is about her selfish wants.

agree. Britney is selfish. I felt disgusted when she was literally a bitch towards Nolan. I seriously feel bad for him, but it is her fault that most of the things are so messed up. I feel like anyone who at least tried to bring up the co-sleeping topic or or the fact that it should be good to start giving up the paci or co-sleeping Britney would get so defensive like: omg, nollieee is still a "baby " "we are so attached" "you have no idea what I've survived with him " And vice versa. if you understand what I'm trying to say.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Amelia322 wrote:This girl is in for a rude awakening!

Nolan still seems very clingy I feel bad for him. And I feel bad for her. Newborns are a lot of work on their own, plus Nolan oh man arias gonna fend for herself lol sink or swim girL!

Nolan is almost 3? Or just turned 2? Does he talk?

Good luck on those target trips with all 3 kids! Buckling and unbuckling 3 little ones yikes. She's brave, not for me though I'm weak lol

he does talk, but it's just like basic words like mommy, sister, sure, no, etc. he's going to be 3 in the summer more exactly in august. Usually kids around 2-3 of age speak way more don't they? But i don't think it's weird that Nolan doesn't talk as much if he's having a paci in his mouth 24/7.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

80085 wrote:You guys care way too much about that baby's name. It's Britney's kid, that's what she wanted to call her. Move on.
Agreed! You don't have to like the name but refusing to use it or calling her something else is pretty lame. If we all liked the same names we would all have the same name, boring. Just because it isn't your personal preference doesn't mean you shouldn't call Harlow by her name.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
80085 wrote:You guys care way too much about that baby's name. It's Britney's kid, that's what she wanted to call her. Move on.
Agreed! You don't have to like the name but refusing to use it or calling her something else is pretty lame. If we all liked the same names we would all have the same name, boring. Just because it isn't your personal preference doesn't mean you shouldn't call Harlow by her name.

Willow is better than the adderal that addie gets called. So I'm sticking to it, sorry.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Harlow isn't really that bad of a name then what we've seen ( TaylerTragedy anyone?) it wouldn't be my first choice but not my baby. If Britney really wanted Harper to be her she would of fought harder for it in my opinion or compromised with Ean like he gets to pick middle name.

Give it a couple of months, names eventually grow on you.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

staceybrax wrote:
Oh my God, who the fuck cares. Does the cyber police not have anything better to do these days?
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

I don't care I just like pointing it out an awful lot. It's a sucky name. Scroll over :D
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm wondering if Ean liked the name more than Brit. Maybe it's his taste in name because she picked the last 2.

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Aria is so sweet!

I think Nolan did pretty well. I don't blame Britney at all for hovering. He was in a silly mood and jerking around a bit. I though he was pretty sweet toward the baby, grinning and wanting to snuggle her feet and hold her. He's still only 2.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm wondering if Ean liked the name more than Brit. Maybe it's his taste in name because she picked the last 2.

I think he chose out middle names or had a say in Nolan's- Aria's middle name was going to be Juliette but it got changed to Marie.
tatertot_155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tatertot_155 »

I really don't think Britney changed her name last minute. She had a picture of Harlow with a blanket with her name all over it. She's lost the video not long before the birth so I don't think she would have had time to order a new blanket with her name all over it.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

My favourite bit was when Nolan tried to bite her foot :'D
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I read the comments on the 2 last pages (I was a bit late) and I read that someone got blocked from instagram for saying she should have named Harlow Harper. The truth is, we don't KNOW if Britney really prefers the name Harper, maybe she really likes Harlow (even if I don't get it but truth be told I don't really like Harper either, it sounds too "Britney to me") but anyway here we criticize as much as we want since it's a gossip forum but if I had a child and someone on Intagram told me "well you should I name your child '' " I would block this person too (or tell this person to mind her own business) because it's a little rude in my opinion, it's her child and at least she didn't name her "clitoria" or another weird name...

I think she did the right thing with Nolan, I am the eldest of 3 and when my sisters were born I was a lot like Aria, I just LOVED having a new baby sister. However, my first sister was not that way! She was older than Nolan (4years old) when my youngest sister was born but my mom was really scared she was going to hit her or something by jealousy so she was extra careful but my mom still tried to "present" the baby" to my sister for her to get used to her that's why i didnt feel like Britney "forced" Harlow into Nolan. But Nolan looked really happy in the second part of the video with the baby, it was so cute (it made e laught when he wanted to put Harlow's feet in his mouth xD )!!! And Aria looked so happy and cute saying she loved her baby sister :love2:
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Crazymess1215 wrote:unpopular opinion here... I think Ean is so ugly to me! for some reason his eyebrows are just so odd looking to me. And he looks awful with the facial hair. I've seen pics of him without it and he looks better. I remember there was a photo of brit and ean together in the car I think a year or two ago and everyone was commenting "eans eyebrows are on point" "eans eyebrows are on fleek" and I think she eventually deleted the picture. Lol. His voice is also annoying. I was watching an old video when aria was like 1 and ean kept calling her monkey Idk if he still calls her that but it was kinda annoying.
I don't think this is an unpopular opinion at all though lolol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
I don't care I just like pointing it out an awful lot. It's a sucky name. Scroll over :D
You chide us but Britney doesn't even use the name, so.....

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

dazzled wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
Oh my God, who the fuck cares. Does the cyber police not have anything better to do these days?
LMFAO
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:This girl is in for a rude awakening!

Nolan still seems very clingy I feel bad for him. And I feel bad for her. Newborns are a lot of work on their own, plus Nolan oh man arias gonna fend for herself lol sink or swim girL!

Nolan is almost 3? Or just turned 2? Does he talk?

Good luck on those target trips with all 3 kids! Buckling and unbuckling 3 little ones yikes. She's brave, not for me though I'm weak lol

he does talk, but it's just like basic words like mommy, sister, sure, no, etc. he's going to be 3 in the summer more exactly in august. Usually kids around 2-3 of age speak way more don't they? But i don't think it's weird that Nolan doesn't talk as much if he's having a paci in his mouth 24/7.
Britney has also mentions in the past that children with DMD also have cognitive delays. Nolan doesn't seem to be too far behind on the curve of speech development. But if he is (based off the little we see in videos) his dystrophy could be the reason why.

However, I would want to have my child evaluated and get him the help needed to try and combat any delays. I'm sure he'd qualify for early intervention given his diagnosis. And most of the time they will come straight to your house for appointments making it much easier!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”