DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I am pretty sure though Hawaii is a girls trip. I don't think Bryan is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Misk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Misk »

Anyone else finding the lack of actual live footage from Bryan's show a bit weird? I just went back and watched the blog from his EP launch and there was far more actual footage. Just find it odd that DB, Cullen & Katie and the Johnson am all included footage of the gig, but with generic stock music over it. :?
Ethereal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ethereal »

When I stumbled upon the bumps, I thought that Cassie was definitely Bryans sister - I am amazed how similar they actually look. And I just watched a video where Cassie and Missy reacted to old videos and baby Cassie look EXACTLY like Ollie. It makes me even think that there is some conspiracy stuff going on :) (jk.)
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

actuallydear wrote:
torii wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs in a while but lol if the Hawaii trip is for Bryan's birthday and they conceive a baby there :-) also how many fucking trips are they going on lmao

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
well, not sure if you count their babymoon... not sure any 'fucking' went on there, but they definitely had a 'fucking' trip in utah when finn was conceived, so... all up they've probably 'fucked' about 6 times now if you include this trip and add up all their pregnancies (which missy gets knocked up first go).
LMFAO!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

So, did Bryan and crew (can't say "family" or "friends") take a red-eye to Hawaii?

I wonder if the baby shower for Kelsey is there? It would fit with the Lumps' over-the-top extravagance.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

sammibro wrote:So, did Bryan and crew (can't say "family" or "friends") take a red-eye to Hawaii?

I wonder if the baby shower for Kelsey is there? It would fit with the Lumps' over-the-top extravagance.

I sure hope not. Kelsey's family deserves to be at their child's Baby Shower. I find Missy got to make all the plans for her. Like, look at what I did.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

From watching yesterday's vlog, I got the feeling that Bryan was more excited for the after party more than performing for his "fans". He even said that the real party starts by the after party with all his close family and friends aka YouTube friends. In that case, why did he even bother performing? He knows that he can't perform well live, he doesn't know how to project his voice well over the music. He probably purposely doesn't do that because he knows he's so bad. He should've just had a birthday party for his "family, friends and assistants" if he wanted to feel good about himself.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... efb774.png[/img]

He's going

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Nothankyou wrote:Other than the terrible music/singing/performance and the egocentric attitudes. Here's what stood out to me in the blog today:

1- Bryan complaining about working on his birthday.... it's called adulthood Bryan. The rest of the world works on their birthday as well.

2- missy mentions that Ollie is overwhelmed by the crowd of people and tries to reassure him by saying "it's okay, they're all your friends." Ummm no, please don't teach your child that. You are asking for him to just be abducted by a "friend." Teach him some stranger danger!

Exactly what I was thinking but I guess Ollie being nice to their viewers is more important that teaching him about the danger of strangers, they need the money!
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

And of course this is a surprise trip to Hawaii, and of course they're taking Jeff and Natalia with them. I so much prefer the vlogs when the Johnsons aren't in them!

And actually, why are they taking the Johnsons, but not their children, and Bev is in the airport with them but she isn't going with them?? :x :x
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Poor Bev...I'm sure she would have loved to go to Hawaii too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The Hawaii trip right after the album release makes me sad for Bryan. I can't help but think it's carefully designed so people won't wonder why he isn't doing a media tour. Going back to quiet normal life right after his album release would really make it appear like a failure.

It's no surprise that Ollie always needs a new toy. Just look at his parents! The album comes out and the excitement of that doesn't even last a day before they need something new to gratify them. It's all very sad IMO.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Are the minions swallowing this "surprise trip"? And that the hotel "didn't know" that the kids weren't coming. Of course they knew. It's a concierge's JOB to know those things. Cue a whole lot of footage of them "relaxing", which "we never get to do". I am just disgusted right now.
I may be uptight, but it really pissed me off that they showed the Women's March. They probably didn't even know what it was about, and the only reason they would care would be because they would be inconvenienced. Especially juxtaposed with their "surprise" trip to Hawaii.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

this may be irrational because i've never actually watched a video from their channel, just bits and pieces from DB. i really dislike the johnsons. it's pathetic that they've taken positions as family members lackeys in the name of 'assistants' and 'best friends'. and natalia's face reminds me of the girl from harriet the spy, where they say her face is "pinched".
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Why couldn't Bev go to Hawaii with them I wonder? If I were here I would have felt very shitty as they walked behind her talking about how they were about to go to Hawaii...When they just got back from London

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Missy: "I really wanted to go to Hawaii and it's your birthday.." so it's his bday and YOU have to decide where y'all are going...
Next she gives him a big kiss (on the cheek) BECAUSE they're going to Hawaii. This girl never wished him a happy bday on ig, twitter or even vlogged it, and now that they're travelling she can? Materliastic much?
By the way I know it's all staged.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am guessing Bev has an actual job and can't get time off. I would rather believe that than they just didn't invite her. :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:this may be irrational because i've never actually watched a video from their channel, just bits and pieces from DB. i really dislike the johnsons. it's pathetic that they've taken positions as family members lackeys in the name of 'assistants' and 'best friends'. and natalia's face reminds me of the girl from harriet the spy, where they say her face is "pinched".
There's something about Jeff that really bugs me. He's such a suckup to Bryan, always telling him how awesome he is, and how he's "killing it" onstage. He's such an Eddie Haskell. I can just see him: "That's a beautiful dress you're wearing, Mrs. Cleaver". Plus, and I know he can't help it, but his voice has this nasal tone that makes him sound like he's whining all the time.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Another post, sorry. But I just saw the thumbnail. Why can't they smile normally?
And the comments. My God. The whole comment section is: "First!" "Early squad!" "I love you all SO much", and "If you're reading this, you're beautiful!" But this is the best:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 9e6197.jpg[/img]
Oh, and apparently, Missy did kill the original Hashtag. Probably using soap to wash his tank. Killed the snail too.

Return to “Daily Bumps”