BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Honestly who the hell cares about how she chose her name? Boring
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jellybean953
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jellybean953 »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:This girl is in for a rude awakening!

Nolan still seems very clingy I feel bad for him. And I feel bad for her. Newborns are a lot of work on their own, plus Nolan oh man arias gonna fend for herself lol sink or swim girL!

Nolan is almost 3? Or just turned 2? Does he talk?

Good luck on those target trips with all 3 kids! Buckling and unbuckling 3 little ones yikes. She's brave, not for me though I'm weak lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he does talk, but it's just like basic words like mommy, sister, sure, no, etc. he's going to be 3 in the summer more exactly in august. Usually kids around 2-3 of age speak way more don't they? But i don't think it's weird that Nolan doesn't talk as much if he's having a paci in his mouth 24/7.
I agree. Pacifiers can delay speech. Idk why she lets him have it whenever he wants. I hate seeing toddlers walk around with pacifiers. It should be for sleep only if truly needed. She weaned Aria from the paci at like 18 months, Nolan is almost 2.5.. what is she waiting for?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Honestly who the hell cares about how she chose her name? Boring
Why do I feel like there wasn't much "we" and more just "me" as in Britney? Idk Ean doesn't seem like the Harlow type. He's very plain and vanilla

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

I think Nolan was fine with Baby Willow (hehe!) He's 2, he did as well as could be expected.

Girls learn to talk earlier than boys and have more vocabulary (usually). It's a common thing and not really a big deal. His vocabulary will explode in a few weeks I'm sure, especially as he learns to be more independent (since Britney has a new baby and all)

I agree, Brit is going to be super stressed for the next few months.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

There was one part of the video where he was trying to talk with the paci in his mouth! Now that drove me crazy! I think his speech would be just fine if he didnt have that paci.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Nolan needs a lot of attention right now. He needs to be weaned from the paci, start/finish potty training, and work on his speech. I don't know why Britney isn't more focused on doing these things. It's for HIS benefit. Harlow has very basic needs right now, same with Aria. Nolan needs a lot of work. She never updates on his hand either.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That paci will definitely hinder his speech, on top of whatever speech delay he has already.

Brit, just say no to the damn kid once.

greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

The paci will also damage his teeth.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

greenfly125 wrote:The paci will also damage his teeth.
Sorry, *may.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Upallnight wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:And I noticed Harlow has a maxi cosi car seat? Those are not cheap at all. I think they are like $230.. I saw one on Nordstrom.com and it was $330 which is crazy expensive for an infant car seat. She's lucky she can afford that kinda stuff. I know I wanted a maxi cosi car seat for my son but it was way out of our price range
The seat she bought is $200. It could have been cheaper if she bought it on sale. That's a pretty average price.

Wow thats funny, the cheapest Maxi Cosi here costs 80€=~85$ (regular Price).

I agree that the pacifier needs to go, she shouldve done it before the baby was born though because that itself is already such a big change for him.
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

greenfly125 wrote:The paci will also damage his teeth.
My parents saw no issue with letting me have a pacifier ('dummy' where I'm from) at night right through until I was 8/9. It really messed up my jaw and my teeth and I have a slight lisp because of it. Sure your kid will cry when you first take it away, but believe me they will thank you for it.

I really do think Britney smothers Nolan, I'd say because of his illness, and it hasn't done him any good. She should have begun transitioning him into his own bed,weaning from the paci, potty training etc. whilst she was pregnant, she would have saved herself so much work. He seems fine now but I'm certain he'll kick off once he realises he's not the center of mom's attention anymore, poor kid.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

gypsophila wrote:Nolan needs a lot of attention right now. He needs to be weaned from the paci, start/finish potty training, and work on his speech. I don't know why Britney isn't more focused on doing these things. It's for HIS benefit. Harlow has very basic needs right now, same with Aria. Nolan needs a lot of work. She never updates on his hand either.
She went ahead and had another baby. She's busy for the next 2 years. What focus on Nolan? :|
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

dazzled wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
80085 wrote:You guys care way too much about that baby's name. It's Britney's kid, that's what she wanted to call her. Move on.
Agreed! You don't have to like the name but refusing to use it or calling her something else is pretty lame. If we all liked the same names we would all have the same name, boring. Just because it isn't your personal preference doesn't mean you shouldn't call Harlow by her name.
Oh my God, who the fuck cares. Does the cyber police not have anything better to do these days?
What a sad reaction
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:My favourite bit was when Nolan tried to bite her foot :'D
I thought that was really cute too and if she managed to get that as a Photo or get the Image it would make a lovely photo. Nolan is so sweet and holding the baby his face really lite up. And at 6.08 when Britney took the baby away and he put his arms out for more cuddles. That really melted my heart. And when Aria said where's my big sister. :D
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I about died when he tried to eat her foot that was so cute.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

SweetAsANutMate wrote: What a sad reaction
Now if only I gave a shit about what people on the internet think about me!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

dazzled wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote: What a sad reaction
Now if only I gave a shit about what people on the internet think about me!
Sounds to me you do if you can't help replying...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

sassychick wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:My favourite bit was when Nolan tried to bite her foot :'D
I thought that was really cute too and if she managed to get that as a Photo or get the Image it would make a lovely photo. Nolan is so sweet and holding the baby his face really lite up. And at 6.08 when Britney took the baby away and he put his arms out for more cuddles. That really melted my heart. And when Aria said where's my big sister. :D
I do think Nolan is going to have trouble adjusting, but you can also tell he already adores Harlow. Luckily, he has a great older sister to help teach him how to help take care of her.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So god damn annoying when people come on here trying to act high & mighty. Guess what? You're on a gossip website.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I'm all for people getting their kicks, but calling Harlow by another name might confuse people.

If she's going to the "How We Chose the Name" video, I hope she includes Ean and actually makes it a "we". For selfish reasons. Lol I'd like to study them more.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”