DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by sammibro »

I paused the video, and got this beauty:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b0b1dc.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think I know where they are staying and if so, it fits them perfectly.

Fair warning, this will read like a hotel review...There used to be this beautiful JW Marriott resort at Ko Olina. It could only be described as "simple elegance." (Think Obamas vs Trumps). It was stunning and beautiful, with mini sharks, stingrays and botanical gardens. Very pricey, but it was our favourite place on earth. It sold 2 years ago to the Four Seasons. We checked it out recently when we went to Aulani (Disney Resort) and it was worse than expected. Gone was the simple and understated elegance in exchange for in your face modern designs and pretentiousness. The grounds now have unattractive ropes and security surrounding them to make sure that only guests are using their green space. They have expanded the pools and bars over the space where the beautiful pond and garden space were. They paved paradise to put up a parking lot... and it showed because the hotel looked near empty. I'm not surprised at all that they wouldn't decide to have B&M attract people to their hotel. Jokes on them though, because there was nothing friendly about that hotel at all, let alone family friendly. THATS WHY they didn't bring the kids. The hotel probably knew they wouldn't because they suggested it wasn't the place for them. Looks like they found a hotel as pretentious and fake as they are. I bet they hate it and stay at the Aulani again next time. They are also going to have so much trouble finding food that Missy will eat.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

lmmomSD wrote:Another post, sorry. But I just saw the thumbnail. Why can't they smile normally?
And the comments. My God. The whole comment section is: "First!" "Early squad!" "I love you all SO much", and "If you're reading this, you're beautiful!"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
This is OT but I HATE when people comment "first comment" or "__ view!" on YouTube videos. Especially some videos from Inside Edition or ABC news that show a tragedy! It's very disrespectful and ignorant imo...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The whole vlog rubbed me the wrong way. Bryan said they were "walking the streets" and the first thing I thought of was how he didn't realize how that sounded! LOL! Then I thought about how he maybe could say he was walking the streets since they were all pimping themselves out for views!

It really bothered me that Bev was barely in the vlog at all, and they just used her as a prop for their stupid surprise trip storyline! I felt really bad for Bev because it almost felt as if Bryan was rubbing the Hawaii trip in her face. Maybe she wouldn't have to go to work if she could be on the Lumps' payroll like Jeff and Tal! I'm choosing to believe that Bryan has offered to employ Bev somehow, and Bev declined the offer. Imagine how terrible it must be to be one of Bryan's (or Missy's) paid minions! Kissing their asses all day wouldn't be worth whatever their assistants get paid.

Then when Bryan teased Missy as they boarded the plane that they were really going to Idaho? OMG! Did you hear her shriek? Obviously she knew they weren't really going to Idaho, but I think that primal yell of hers was a genuine reaction to the thought of slumming it in Idaho! Just the thought of being around her old stomping grounds, and possibly having to spend time with her in laws made Missy panic for a split second!

Finally, the entitlement was just too much on the plane as Missy talked to Ollie. Ollie said he wasted to go to Hawaii, and Missy didn't skip a beat before saying that they would take him soon! Going to Hawaii is like their daily Target run at this point! Do they not realize how completely un-relatable it is for a family to take not one, but _two_ trips to Hawaii in a year? I can't wait to see how long it is before they go back with the boys, Mimi, and Papa. I'm giving it three months, because they have to squeeze it in before YouTube conventions start for the year. At this point, they should just be a travel vlogging channel instead of a family vlogging channel!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorry in advance for the vulgarity, but I wish I had the skill to photoshop something else over the grapes!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 9c2d48.jpg[/img]

That being said, if anyone has the skill and the desire to make this happen, please feel free to PM me the resulting photo! LOL

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sammibro wrote:Sorry in advance for the vulgarity, but I wish I had the skill to photoshop something else over the grapes!:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 9c2d48.jpg[/img]

That being said, if anyone has the skill and the desire to make this happen, please feel free to PM me the resulting photo! LOL

PM Vincere. He'll fix it for you!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Since I live on Oahu I don't think they're in Koolina. I think they're at the Halekulani in Waikiki. Have to see more of it in the day light.
Just the whole trip thing ticks me off. So fake with we worked so hard, etc. missy had to have a blanket for the plane...first class gives you a blanket you sloth.
I used to like the Johnson's but now... even Tal has changed. It's really disgusting that they've sold out to the lumps. They've been living with them for how long now? Now they have to vacation with them too just the couples....
At least it looks like Mimi and poppa are bringing some home cooking to the boys even a little fruit and veggies.
I just realized something, do we think Missy asks her parents to watch the boys or is it just expected since the lumps support them too? Same with the Johnson's.
BTW we've got high wind warnings and rain. It's winter here too!

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

sammibro wrote:The whole vlog rubbed me the wrong way. Bryan said they were "walking the streets" and the first thing I thought of was how he didn't realize how that sounded! LOL! Then I thought about how he maybe could say he was walking the streets since they were all pimping themselves out for views!

It really bothered me that Bev was barely in the vlog at all, and they just used her as a prop for their stupid surprise trip storyline! I felt really bad for Bev because it almost felt as if Bryan was rubbing the Hawaii trip in her face. Maybe she wouldn't have to go to work if she could be on the Lumps' payroll like Jeff and Tal! I'm choosing to believe that Bryan has offered to employ Bev somehow, and Bev declined the offer. Imagine how terrible it must be to be one of Bryan's (or Missy's) paid minions! Kissing their asses all day wouldn't be worth whatever their assistants get paid.

Then when Bryan teased Missy as they boarded the plane that they were really going to Idaho? OMG! Did you hear her shriek? Obviously she knew they weren't really going to Idaho, but I think that primal yell of hers was a genuine reaction to the thought of slumming it in Idaho! Just the thought of being around her old stomping grounds, and possibly having to spend time with her in laws made Missy panic for a split second!

Finally, the entitlement was just too much on the plane as Missy talked to Ollie. Ollie said he wasted to go to Hawaii, and Missy didn't skip a beat before saying that they would take him soon! Going to Hawaii is like their daily Target run at this point! Do they not realize how completely un-relatable it is for a family to take not one, but _two_ trips to Hawaii in a year? I can't wait to see how long it is before they go back with the boys, Mimi, and Papa. I'm giving it three months, because they have to squeeze it in before YouTube conventions start for the year. At this point, they should just be a travel vlogging channel instead of a family vlogging channel!

But she's the Queen of Idaho though, Image
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I love this thread so much because you all point out stuff I never thought of!

1. He did release an entire album and first real album (technically because an EP isn't officially an album) and he hasn't even mentioned a tour. That means he only makes music when it's convenient for him. I'm not surprised but that's not fair to other thousands of fans who live outside of California who have ether travel to Orlando or Seattle twice a year for a chance to meet you. Some people can't even afford to do that!

Next, this Hawaii trip is so suspicious. I wouldn't surprised if it is not just for his birthday. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if CK & EJ show up but for some reason I just don't see it possibly.

3. This is in response to someone who ask why there isn't any live footage. That's because Bryan sounds horrible! There was a part in their vlog where there wasn't free music playing over the whole thing. I think when he was singing "This Is Home" His voice sounded awful! And his movement on stage. He is not a real artist. A real artist dedicates a good portion of their year working their music, performances and then touring. I know he ha a family but you all already know that wouldn't matter. They would just rent some BIG tour bus or a jet plane to go everywhere.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think I know where they are staying and if so, it fits them perfectly.
I agree it's that place. You can tell by the personalized items the staff left for them in the room (typical Four Seasons). I'm guessing it's ALSO a free room. At 10:18 you can hear Bryan say "they said their PR team really went to work." Normal people on vacation don't usually have a hotel's PR team working for them.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I think I know where they are staying and if so, it fits them perfectly.
I agree it's that place. You can tell by the personalized items the staff left for them in the room (typical Four Seasons). I'm guessing it's ALSO a free room. At 10:18 you can hear Bryan say "they said their PR team really went to work." Normal people on vacation don't usually have a hotel's PR team working for them.
It does look a lot like the Waikiki place too though. Similar building style. Although the Waikiki one does look more family friendly, I 100% believe they were told to make it a fun adult trip, and leave the kids at home.

It is most definitely a sponsorship. I don't even think they were trying to hide that. I don't think the Aulani one was, I think they stayed there because they genuinely wanted to. My guess is they will stay there again when they go back with the boys.

These companies aren't targeting the right channels with their sponsorships. Kids aren't buying Pacificas or arranging Hawaii trips Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I seriously hope it rains the whole time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It's probably a sponsorship, but we'll be able to tell if they show a lot of the hotel and repeat the hotel name over and over.

Bryan also said that Disney hooked them up with extra park hours when staying at the Disneyland hotel. Of course everyone who stays there gets those extra park hours, so I don't trust him.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

sammibro wrote:Sorry in advance for the vulgarity, but I wish I had the skill to photoshop something else over the grapes!:

SO MEAN!
Instead of praising Bryan that he finally eats some fruit!
Anyway, I have added something with a bit more... protein.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vincere wrote:

SO MEAN!
Instead of praising Bryan that he finally eats some fruit!
Anyway, I have added something with a bit more... protein.

This is great! Thank you! Haha!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Double post... I just watched E J and CK vlogs. Curious thing I noticed. They all flew on delta even the lumps trip to Hawaii was on delta. 1. Did Bryan pay for Jared and Cullen to come? They are usually on southwest. 2. Do they have some type of delta sponsorship? If so, that ticks me off even more.
Jared gave Ellie a bracket with a sand dollar on it and also something with a turtle since the place where she and Bonnie are going has both. These people Are all so weird with their secret, view grabbing junk.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

And now he is sweaty from all that deliciousness.

Forgot to add the the aubergine is actually zoomed in 100000x times.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

There are a few other hints the hotel is not in Waikiki. Waikiki doesn't close down at 7:30 on a Saturday, there's PLENTY of things (restaurants/bars/shops/etc.) open late. Jeff said the area was dead. They also cut when Bryan was reading the note from the hotel and he said "welcome to the place of joy" and that's basically what Ko Olina means.

They almost make it too easy!! Or, maybe they want their fans to find out and send them free stuff to the hotel? Wouldn't shock me.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 748ba7.jpg[/img]

You were right it's the four seasons! Have to agree with you, hate what they did to it in the reno. Loved the sharks before and also that they welcomed people that weren't staying there to enjoy the property.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

HS called it, he tagged Four Seasons at Ko Olina in his latest IG pic

Return to “Daily Bumps”