KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

d4865 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Off topic, but Kyra is having cramping and Braxton hicks..wouldn't that be a plot twist if OK have their baby before Landon??
It would make sense that she has baby early considering she had Levi early!
But did anyone notice the dig at Keren?
" I will go to the doctor tomorrow morning if it continues just don't want to drag everyone there if it's nothing "

Savage Kyra!!
Yes! That and the past couple vlogs she's mentioned that Levi only watches 30 mins of tv before bed and she rather him play with toys and taking him out.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by d4865 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Off topic, but Kyra is having cramping and Braxton hicks..wouldn't that be a plot twist if OK have their baby before Landon??
" I will go to the doctor tomorrow morning if it continues just don't want to drag everyone there if it's nothing "

Savage Kyra!!
Yes! That and the past couple vlogs she's mentioned that Levi only watches 30 mins of tv before bed and she rather him play with toys and taking him out.

I get the impression Kyra is over Keren now and isn't as close to her anymore, which I don't blame Kyra considering Keren just wants subscribers
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:pissed me off in an older vlog where keren (who was having a really difficult time with landon's pregnancy) said that if landon was a girl she would be totally done with having kids (understandable) or maybe try for one more if he was a boy. Then khoa's answer was no we're gunna have 5 kids (totally serious). How selfish is that?! keren is gunna be the one at home with them, having to raise them, "feed" them, care for them, etc. she can barely handle jackson, how the heck does khoa think she can handle 6 kids?! ofc he doesnt have to be pregnant, give birth, or raise his kids so he's ok with having a ton of them with very little responsibility. That just made my blood boil. He doesnt seem very understanding, mature, responsible, or empathetic.
Khoa can watch as many Tony Robbins podcasts or Tim Ferriss's YouTube videos as he likes, but he's still@

Less intelligent than he thinks
More immature than he feels, and
Lacking in wisdom where he see's he isn't
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Image
Is this progress?? Lol

Progress would be if she made real tacos from scratch... this is just another super unhealthy, loaded with sodium meal. Might as well go buy them at Taco Bell!
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

So my Mom always said to me if you can't prepare your family at least one meal from scratch before having a family then you should invest in a cookbook and cooking lessons and then you can consider having a family..
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I don't expect her to make everything herself though. How is she going to make things from scratch when she knows nothing. But those taco seasoning packets are so bad and gross. She could season the meat with onions and other seasonings.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Unknowngirly wrote:I don't expect her to make everything herself though. How is she going to make things from scratch when she knows nothing. But those taco seasoning packets are so bad and gross. She could season the meat with onions and other seasonings.

She needs to start some day or she'll never learn, I mean she can at least make breakfast foods which are the easiest. Home cooked meals vs processed home cooked meals are so different and I think she's just that stupid to not know the difference
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I dont know how old she is but she looks at least 31
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Pineapples wrote:I dont know how old she is but she looks at least 31
She's younger than me and I'm 27 she is like 23-24.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
butfirstcafe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butfirstcafe »

Been stalking this thread for awhile and I guess this whole cooking thing finally made me get in on the convo. It's so easy to make tacos healthy! Add onions, garlic, and use taco seasoning without sodium. Add your own salt so you can control how much is going in. Not EVERYTHING has to be from scratch. I also add shredded carrots to make them go even further and to add veggies. Top with fresh cilantro, salsa (fresh, not Pace lol), & a little shredded cheese and you have a healthy meal for your family.

I didn't start learning how to cook until I graduated college so 22/23. It took me awhile, but like someone else mentioned, Pinterest and blogs are so helpful when you're first starting out. Just takes trial and error. I feel so much better when I make my own food. Keren could make a series on her personal channel or even little segments on the main channel to keep her accountable in learning!

And those smoothies that they think are healthy are so full of sugar and calories they'd might as well just eat at CFA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Is green wise an organic store? Good for her that she's buying organic,but she seems to think organic= healthy. it doesn`t necessarily mean that its healthy because its organic. it's just healthier because there are no chemicals in it, but chips and chocolate are still unhealthy, even organic once :) Sorry for nitpicking :) I think the tacos she made were a good start for her, maybe she's trying to cook more now
frustratedytwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frustratedytwatcher »

The fat juice the meat was sitting in made me feel ill, if you're gonna buy 20% fat (the fattiest/cheapest available here in England) then DRAIN IT OFF atleast. I've been losing weight the healthy way for almost a year now and make tacos/mexican at home every week. If she just reads the packet of seasoning she'll see it contains cumin, chilli powder etc. and not only healthier but way cheaper to buy those spice jars. It's an ideal opportunity to get super foods into your meal like avocado and beans, come on Keren i'm younger than you!
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

d4865 wrote:

Savage Kyra!!
I notice the subtle digs at Keren quite often. It's pretty funny!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

frustratedytwatcher wrote:The fat juice the meat was sitting in made me feel ill, if you're gonna buy 20% fat (the fattiest/cheapest available here in England) then DRAIN IT OFF atleast. I've been losing weight the healthy way for almost a year now and make tacos/mexican at home every week. If she just reads the packet of seasoning she'll see it contains cumin, chilli powder etc. and not only healthier but way cheaper to buy those spice jars. It's an ideal opportunity to get super foods into your meal like avocado and beans, come on Keren i'm younger than you!
COULDNT AGREE MORE! you are soo right!
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plasterdonut »

Why is she in such a rush to have the baby? Babies hardly really come on time. Is she just over being pregnant?

I get the feeling of being pregnant af but damn. It seems like now that all the pregnant yters are poppin she's trying to be the next.
Plasterdonut
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plasterdonut »

Mlburk21 wrote:
d4865 wrote:

Savage Kyra!!
I notice the subtle digs at Keren quite often. It's pretty funny!
I've been liking Kyra more and more. She seems to be getting more reasonable as a person.

Lately i noticed how fucking dependent Karen is on Khoa. She's like a overly sensitive child Khoa has to please.
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

The amount of grease in the tacos made me want to throw up. I'm not the healthiest person but at least I always drain my meat anytime I use ground beef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

I swear that poor kid can never have personal space. Get out of his bath with your nasty socks and shit and stay out of his crib. Damn!
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

mamaya10 wrote:Is green wise an organic store? Good for her that she's buying organic,but she seems to think organic= healthy. it doesn`t necessarily mean that its healthy because its organic. it's just healthier because there are no chemicals in it, but chips and chocolate are still unhealthy, even organic once :) Sorry for nitpicking :) I think the tacos she made were a good start for her, maybe she's trying to cook more now
Greenwise is Publix (grocery store) organic brand.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Mlburk21 wrote:I swear that poor kid can never have personal space. Get out of his bath with your nasty socks and shit and stay out of his crib. Damn!
So true. When you think about it, they never give Jackson an opportunity to be independent and explore on his own. There's no reason for Khoa to take every bath with Jackson. Sure, it's cute sometimes. But every time? When he's not plopped in front of a TV or strapped into a Target cart, his every step is fussed over. I've never seen parents hover over their kid so much, even while he's asleep. Khoa is always posting Snapchat pics of the baby monitor. Like chill, let the kid breathe for a minute Lol. And stop calling him cute every second of every minute of every day.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”