KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

They're either up in his face calling him "so smart" or "so cute" or they're telling him no and calling him bad.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sjla6993 »

butfirstcafe wrote:Been stalking this thread for awhile and I guess this whole cooking thing finally made me get in on the convo. It's so easy to make tacos healthy! Add onions, garlic, and use taco seasoning without sodium. Add your own salt so you can control how much is going in. Not EVERYTHING has to be from scratch. I also add shredded carrots to make them go even further and to add veggies. Top with fresh cilantro, salsa (fresh, not Pace lol), & a little shredded cheese and you have a healthy meal for your family.

I didn't start learning how to cook until I graduated college so 22/23. It took me awhile, but like someone else mentioned, Pinterest and blogs are so helpful when you're first starting out. Just takes trial and error. I feel so much better when I make my own food. Keren could make a series on her personal channel or even little segments on the main channel to keep her accountable in learning!

And those smoothies that they think are healthy are so full of sugar and calories they'd might as well just eat at CFA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1000000% agree! Kyra has her faults (and probably shouldn't be doing this pregnant at 3AM) but at least she experiments and is clearly trying to teach herself how to cook. Keren has no reason not to do that.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

ecf997 wrote:
Mlburk21 wrote:I swear that poor kid can never have personal space. Get out of his bath with your nasty socks and shit and stay out of his crib. Damn!
So true. When you think about it, they never give Jackson an opportunity to be independent and explore on his own. There's no reason for Khoa to take every bath with Jackson. Sure, it's cute sometimes. But every time? When he's not plopped in front of a TV or strapped into a Target cart, his every step is fussed over. I've never seen parents hover over their kid so much, even while he's asleep. Khoa is always posting Snapchat pics of the baby monitor. Like chill, let the kid breathe for a minute Lol. And stop calling him cute every second of every minute of every day.
I totally disagree or maybe khoa hovers while keren barely pays any attention to him. If you watch closely in some vlogs you can see Jackson walking out the front door or playing with knives while keren is too busy vlogging. Keren honestly is just a shitty mom she doesn't really watch Jackson at all. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 332dd5.png[/img]

In this clip keren was talking for while leaving Jackson on the counter. Doesn't seem like she hovers at all

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Keren was so awkward in the vlog...
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:They're either up in his face calling him "so smart" or "so cute" or they're telling him no and calling him bad.

Or spanking him lol
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Well I finally decided to check this thread out and I must say I'm surprised lol
I come from the OkBaby thread and a lot of people there seem to be under the impression that Keren is the best mom ever, so reading this thread I must say I was caught of guard haha.

I have to say I agree with all of you. I think Keren started out great, she's loves her kid and you can tell, but she's changed a lot. From her spending habits, her diet and how reckless she is when it comes to jackson safety. She won't learn till something happens to him.
Jackson will learn to open the back door in no time, what is she gonna do if he runs straight to the pool? Once Landon comes, how is she gonna keep Jackson safe? Khoa is out all day and she barely pays attention to one because she's too busy vlogging. It's gonna be really hard for her.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

dang khoa was soo annoying on snapchat literally SCREAMING and SCREECHING. that's his prime method of communication with jackson...no wonder jackson does it so much
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I want Landon to hurry up and come now, Keren is becoming so boring
_boo72
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boo72 »

d4865 wrote:I want Landon to hurry up and come now, Keren is becoming so boring
Oh my gosh, amen! They were really on to something when they hyped up Keren being in the hospital; I was checking constantly for them to upload. Now it is soooo boring again. I understand that its a daily vlog channel and if they just constantly went out and did things solely for vlog footage it would seem really fake, but they don't even talk about interesting things throughout their day. Its just the exact same thing over and over. The baby will really spice things up.
jxmie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jxmie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 93caf1.png[/img]

@kerenswanson

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Every annoying thing those 3 do, was in the vlog today. Plus we got a few shout outs..

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dang keren as being so anal on the vlog today---come inside it's gunna storm--not even raining yet. it looks like you're gunna drop him in the pool...no it doesnt. CALM DOWN KEREN geez. not like she cares enough to fence the pool in anyway. jackson was fine with khoa.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thanks for the shoutout keren!! It's funny how she said the pool net comments were on youtube and there were tons of them...umm no clearly most were on YTMD. so heyyy keren we know you read here! also, maybe if so many people tell you that everyday, you should fix it? idk just an idea..
"we watch him all the time"
LOL the vlog tells otherwise but ok..
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:thanks for the shoutout keren!! It's funny how she said the pool net comments were on youtube and there were tons of them...umm no clearly most were on YTMD. so heyyy keren we know you read here! also, maybe if so many people tell you that everyday, you should fix it? idk just an idea..
If I understood her right she said they have it special made?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Basically today's whole vlog was shade to us here lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamaya10 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:thanks for the shoutout keren!! It's funny how she said the pool net comments were on youtube and there were tons of them...umm no clearly most were on YTMD. so heyyy keren we know you read here! also, maybe if so many people tell you that everyday, you should fix it? idk just an idea..
how long does that take?! Surely less than this..they've been moved in for a long while! from what i understood she said they have to get it specially made---which idk because their pool shape isnt that special but even if they do, why havent they ordered it yet?!
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:
how long does that take?! Surely less than this..they've been moved in for a long while! from what i understood she said they have to get it specially made---which idk because their pool shape isnt that special but even if they do, why havent they ordered it yet?!
Yeah to me it sounded like they were saying they had not gotten it yet because it has to be specially made...and that it wasn't them just being careless because surely they can afford it - They were mocking their viewers concerns here. Didn't really make anything better...because they still haven't ordered it.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.34.57 PM copy.png
Was anyone else really grossed out by this Lol

Why are their fans so creepy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.34.57 PM copy.png
Was anyone else really grossed out by this Lol

Why are their fans so creepy
Yeah, fed garbage..
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Maybe the 'Clown' is making it. And maybe Clownland is very busy.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”