DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

chipmunks
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by chipmunks »

HelloSweetie wrote:For those that don't know, the Disney resort is RIGHT next door. No one would choose to take their family to this resort instead of Aulani, unless you are seriously loyal to the Four Seasons brand. The website says it's a family hotel, but everything I saw seriously implied "kids (and kid people) not welcome here." Of course B&M wouldn't have brought the kids!

I can't lie though, the thought of B&M at that resort makes me chuckle a bit. They will definitely stand out!
I was just reading an article a few weeks ago about how Atlantis is building on the other side, so the thought is people will stay at Aulani, eat at Four Seasons, and play at Atlantis. Is the food at four seasons not great though??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow that was so sad when he's talking about bev leaving and then quickly boast about Hawaii in front of her like wtf!? That was sad.

Can hardly wait to see missy in her red bikini!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Swore I heard Bryan ordering a jack and coke in the Johnsons vlog while they were out to lunch.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:
sammibro wrote:
OKmom10 wrote: Not every woman supports abortion. That's not self-centered. That's a woman's right to choose her own beliefs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
This isn't the appropriate place to discuss politics, but the Women's March was not solely about supporting abortion. It was about women's rights in general. I've seen this pop up in a few threads today. Perhaps there can be a separate thread to discuss political views? It personally don't want to turn YTMD into a political boxing ring.

If you refer to the march platform, it lists the right to safe and legal abortions. Planned Parenthood was also the main sponsor. Without debating the march or those topics, it is likely that as (evangelical?) Christians, they would not support the march.
But they _showed_ the marchers without mentioning it. Which actually really ticked me off and was worse in my mind. If they don't agree, that's fine. But I really only think they would care because of any inconveniences they might suffer because of the March. They showed it like "look at all the freaky people in LA". Really disrespectful. Then went off on their third expensive trip in 6 weeks (London, Big Bear, and now Hawaii) while all these women are marching to support rights to access to health care. Also don't want to go into politics here, but Planned Parenthood is SO much more then just abortions. Prenatal care, cancer screening, STD screening and treatment, birth control, and just plain health care are the main services they provide. There have been times in my life and friends of mine, that without PP, we would have gone without basic health care, including prenatal care in the case of a few of my friends.
Sorry for going OT. Just trying to

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Amyh01 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Another post, sorry. But I just saw the thumbnail. Why can't they smile normally?
And the comments. My God. The whole comment section is: "First!" "Early squad!" "I love you all SO much", and "If you're reading this, you're beautiful!" But this is the best:
Oh, and apparently, Missy did kill the original Hashtag. Probably using soap to wash his tank. Killed the snail too.

I think it's still the same fish but he has such bad fin rot it hurts my heart :(
Minions said she killed the original in the comments today. And nobody came back with "How can you say that about Missy? She loves all animals!" So I am thinking it's true.

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

If I were Bev, I wouldn't want to go to Hawaii anyway. Why would you put yourself through being a fifth wheel with THOSE people?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Wow those acting classes are paying off.....Bryan and Missy do such a good impression of being lazy, always shopping and going out for lunch.....let's not forget dumping their kids off to Mimi and Papa....but pretending that they "took them"....how nice....now this so called spontanious trip to Hawaii....even though we all knew it was coming up...just genius!!

My favourite line from Missy was "What am I going to do with the kids?" HAHAHAHAHA is this chick for real??? What the F do you with them anyway? They are being taken care of by everyone else but you - damn girl stop trying to act like you're all Donna Reed!! Mimi and Papa are truly AMAZING parents....the interaction is so natural with the kids, and they were actually correcting Ollie and making him say the right things!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e929cf.jpg[/img]

Any bets on an October baby???

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Sevan116 wrote:If I were Bev, I wouldn't want to go to Hawaii anyway. Why would you put yourself through being a fifth wheel with THOSE people?

Ha! We always talk about how Missy doesn't seem to like Bryan's family. It probably goes both ways. If I were Bev, I would hate Missy for the way she seems to judge my mom.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Wow those acting classes are paying off.....Bryan and Missy do such a good impression of being lazy, always shopping and going out for lunch.....let's not forget dumping their kids off to Mimi and Papa....but pretending that they "took them"....how nice....now this so called spontanious trip to Hawaii....even though we all knew it was coming up...just genius!!

My favourite line from Missy was "What am I going to do with the kids?" HAHAHAHAHA is this chick for real??? What the F do you with them anyway? They are being taken care of by everyone else but you - damn girl stop trying to act like you're all Donna Reed!! Mimi and Papa are truly AMAZING parents....the interaction is so natural with the kids, and they were actually correcting Ollie and making him say the right things!
I thought Suzanne did a great job with Ollie, too. It's clear who teaches those boys the majority of what they know! How did Jim and Suzanne mess up so much with raising Missy, though? I guess you live and you learn!

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Cgl33 wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:If I were Bev, I wouldn't want to go to Hawaii anyway. Why would you put yourself through being a fifth wheel with THOSE people?

Ha! We always talk about how Missy doesn't seem to like Bryan's family. It probably goes both ways. If I were Bev, I would hate Missy for the way she seems to judge my mom.
Just curious is there any clips of Missy talking to Brian's family...ever?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Dont know if anyone noticed but there was a photographer there, wonder how much Bryan paid him. The guy probably had to stay the whole time

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

chipmunks wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:For those that don't know, the Disney resort is RIGHT next door. No one would choose to take their family to this resort instead of Aulani, unless you are seriously loyal to the Four Seasons brand. The website says it's a family hotel, but everything I saw seriously implied "kids (and kid people) not welcome here." Of course B&M wouldn't have brought the kids!

I can't lie though, the thought of B&M at that resort makes me chuckle a bit. They will definitely stand out!
I was just reading an article a few weeks ago about how Atlantis is building on the other side, so the thought is people will stay at Aulani, eat at Four Seasons, and play at Atlantis. Is the food at four seasons not great though??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No, and neither is the ambiance . If I felt I was too old for that style, I don't see even the older Aulani timeshare crowd feeling drawn to it. There are some restaurants that are a lot nicer in the shopping area behind the resorts anyway. It to mention the Four Seasons certainly seems like they don't want any Aulani people on the property. I think this plan sounds like one of those "good in theory" concepts.

Those three hotels all have very different types of guests. Plus the walk from Atlantis to Four Seasons would be about 15-20 minutes. Bryan and Missy are definitely more Aulani people.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e929cf.jpg[/img]

Yep. I said the other day I see it coming. That's the only time Missy let's Bryan anywhere near her.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e929cf.jpg[/img]

I could of gone my whole life without seeing Bryans gross pubic hair chest [FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK][FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e0374d.jpg[/img]

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e0374d.jpg[/img]

Is he feeling her boob? ImageImage

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

On your phone in Hawaii with your husband right there practically on top of you...#priorities
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

So I guess for Bryan's birthday Missy got him a trip to Hawaii??
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3d9be9.jpg[/img]
With those emojis it looks like Hawaii (dolphin, hibiscus, pineapple). If they go to Hawaii to it just confirms that this whole group is weird. A grab for views b/c the lumps are also there. Hawaii is a place with lots of hotels in different areas. Will be interesting to see if they also end up with the lumps.

Return to “Daily Bumps”