BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

ecf997

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by ecf997 »

LOL her "how we chose Harlow's name" vid is going to be so funny. "Umm I thought it was so so cute and people had already guessed Harper and I wanted it to be so so unique so I chose Harlow!"

Bc we all know that was the actual thought process. She probably just googled "names similar to Harper". It's not like it was deep or had personal meaning
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

"We saw it and fell so so so so so in love with it!" It's so so so so pretty. So that's how we picked it. It's so so pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Looks like she's editing the Birth vlog. Should be up some time tonight.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

"It was so so so unique and you know I have to have unique names for my kids and it was just so so so unheard of and so so pretty." Meanwhile Harlow is on its way up the charts and is becoming just as popular as Harper.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

lonelysoul wrote:Looks like she's editing the Birth vlog. Should be up some time tonight.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
I'm thinking tomorrow. Editing at 8:30om and then takes forever to upload onto YT.

I'd like to see it tonight!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't believe Harper is as popular as it is. I don't find it cute at all.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Harper reminds me of Harpsicords and those Greek Mythology Bird women Harpies.

Here's some nicknames for Harlow-
Harly, Hari, Lolo, Low, Lola, Hallie, Ro.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Loey

Nolifeatmhahaha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nolifeatmhahaha »

What happened to her big fancy camera? Was that a review deal and then she had to send it back?? I noticed she used her regular canon not a dslr
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I has a coworker who loved the name Harper but didn't like it's popularity so she named her daughter Harvest instead. Harlow seems much better in comparison.

She's now pregnant with her second and is naming him Arrow! Interesting choice of names

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Nothankyou wrote:I has a coworker who loved the name Harper but didn't like it's popularity so she named her daughter Harvest instead. Image Harlow seems much better in comparison.

She's now pregnant with her second and is naming him Arrow! Interesting choice of names

Harvest reminds me of that Nicholas Cage movie The Wickerman lol it was a creepy movie.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Nothankyou wrote:I has a coworker who loved the name Harper but didn't like it's popularity so she named her daughter Harvest instead. Image Harlow seems much better in comparison.

Harvest??! Wow. Let me guess, her middle name is Moon? Luna? As bad as Harlow is, Harvest is so so so much worse. A reminder that the grass is always browner on the other side (especially at harvest time).
hey girl hey007 wrote:

Harvest reminds me of that Nicholas Cage movie The Wickerman lol it was a creepy movie.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Harvest??! Wow. Let me guess, her middle name is Moon? Luna? As bad as Harlow is, Harvest is so so so much worse. A reminder that the grass is always browner on the other side (especially at harvest time).
hey girl hey007 wrote:

Jensen Ackles from supernatural named his daughter Arrow. Not my style but it's better than Harvest lol.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

jellybean953 wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:This girl is in for a rude awakening!

Nolan still seems very clingy I feel bad for him. And I feel bad for her. Newborns are a lot of work on their own, plus Nolan oh man arias gonna fend for herself lol sink or swim girL!

Nolan is almost 3? Or just turned 2? Does he talk?

Good luck on those target trips with all 3 kids! Buckling and unbuckling 3 little ones yikes. She's brave, not for me though I'm weak lol

he does talk, but it's just like basic words like mommy, sister, sure, no, etc. he's going to be 3 in the summer more exactly in august. Usually kids around 2-3 of age speak way more don't they? But i don't think it's weird that Nolan doesn't talk as much if he's having a paci in his mouth 24/7.
I agree. Pacifiers can delay speech. Idk why she lets him have it whenever he wants. I hate seeing toddlers walk around with pacifiers. It should be for sleep only if truly needed. She weaned Aria from the paci at like 18 months, Nolan is almost 2.5.. what is she waiting for?
That was before she had 2 (and now 3!!) crazy kids!!!

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

80085 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
Agreed! You don't have to like the name but refusing to use it or calling her something else is pretty lame. If we all liked the same names we would all have the same name, boring. Just because it isn't your personal preference doesn't mean you shouldn't call Harlow by her name.

Willow is better than the adderal that addie gets called. So I'm sticking to it, sorry.
That's a joke. Not "I hate this person's name so I'm just not using it and changing like it's my kid"
You sound oddly invested in a baby you don't even know
Fuckin weird
Hon' I had moved waaaay on. But, maybe I will call her Adsense like addy lol (I am joking by the way...)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And so it begins folks. Get a grip Brit. Fucking seriously.

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

the baby is actually well behaved for now :P only aria and Nolan for some reason are "crazy " and btw Britney could be inspired by other moms with 5 kids for example and she cries about having 3.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder how her too small new car is working out for her now?
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:I wonder how her too small new car is working out for her now?
Right? I don't care what anyone says but I love my minivan. The oldest (4) sits in the back, can buckle and unbuckle herself. And knows how to push the button to open the door. All I have to worry about is my 2 year old.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”