Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Damn the video is getting a lot of comments now, lmfao. I don't understand HOW this chick has people defending her! I wish you had thrown in some screenshots of her saying Chuckie beat her, Lily, maybe then they'd believe us "haters". Oh who am I kidding, Tayler's supporters remind me of Trump supporters--deny everything, claim everything is fake, even if the truth is staring them right in the face. They refuse to actually acknowledge that their master is a piece of shit.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I only made the video so everyone here could see her old videos too (and to annoy Tayler, not going to lie). I wasn't trying to turn everyone against her because if people haven't realised Tayler is a piece of shit by now just from following her then there probably isn't anything anyone can say to change their stupid minds.
WombService
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by WombService »

She wants to be threatened. "Look everyone feel bad for me."
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I literally laughed out loud when she said "how would you know I'm on welfare?" Bitch.... YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A WELFARE WHORE! How else would you even afford anything in life if it wasn't for taxpayers money?!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:I literally laughed out loud when she said "how would you know I'm on welfare?" Bitch.... YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A WELFARE WHORE! How else would you even afford anything in life if it wasn't for taxpayers money?!

How do we know? Because you don't have a job, Tayler. You don't have enough subscribers and views to make any money off of YouTube (You also delete too frequently) and it's not like you're married to a billionaire. One of the only reasons you stay with Chuckie is so you don't have to work and can just skim by on his paycheck.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Awesome video thanks Lilly! Someone commented that you were creepy. I don't get how. When it's stuff she put out there. Great edit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lmfao she can't stay away from social media for 6 days let alone 6 weeks. She's the one that brought all the attention to the video as well. She tried to get her minions to go defend her but all she did was get the video more likes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

We need some more of these videos but this time with clips from last year with the DV bullshit. lol they're so entertaining and she's ready to blow a gasket. I love how she doesn't exactly deny anything, she just says people are making assumptions. Well okay then what is the truth?? Oh now it's none of my business you say? But your abortion was our business huh?

WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

hahaha imagine her actually leaving social media for 6 weeks. She'd be so bored!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

"They don't deserve nothing but the best"
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmfao, taking a six week social media break. Why so specific? She can't go six minutes without social media, she'd be dead by the time the first week ended. Nice joke though, Tay

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Lmfao, taking a six week social media break. Why so specific? She can't go six minutes without social media, she'd be dead by the time the first week ended. Nice joke though, Tay
I'm assuming because she'll be 12 weeks in that time and then she'll be in the "safe zone".

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just going to leave this here
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

At this point she has to either admit that she lied or gross over exaggerated about the abuse, or that it was all true but she doesn't and is willing to screw up her kids lives because she rather be full dependent on him than to go out and actually earn a living.

She can't do either one so she will continue to deny it

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Sorry to derail this thread guys, I've never really followed Tayler, is there a thread and/or other source I can go to and basically find out what the deal with her is? All I really know is that she rivals Jess for being an absolute idiot & has no taste when picking her kids names... :-D :-D
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Oh now the shit is smelling and you go mia! More and more people are calling you out on the tremendous and horrendous choice of going back with Chuckie in the instance IF he abused you as you said. If you were true about the abuse you are the biggest moron for returning.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

80085 wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Sorry to derail this thread guys, I've never really followed Tayler, is there a thread and/or other source I can go to and basically find out what the deal with her is? All I really know is that she rivals Jess for being an absolute idiot & has no taste when picking her kids names... :-D :-D
viewtopic.php?f=179&t=8218
Thank you! :) Okay so, she's got 3 kids and is pregnant again? (Sorry if the quoting isn't right this is my first time using Tapatalk rather than the web page)

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

pianogossiper wrote:
80085 wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Sorry to derail this thread guys, I've never really followed Tayler, is there a thread and/or other source I can go to and basically find out what the deal with her is? All I really know is that she rivals Jess for being an absolute idiot & has no taste when picking her kids names... :-D :-D
viewtopic.php?f=179&t=8218
Thank you! :) Okay so, she's got 3 kids and is pregnant again? (Sorry if the quoting isn't right this is my first time using Tapatalk rather than the web page)

More like she has 3 living children, one aborted baby, had 2 miscarriages and is pregnant again...
She's 23 now I believe.
She still has no job and is still living on welfare
And is still with the man who she claims has raped her, beaten her, tried to kill her, and has cheated 190 times.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”