JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

MamaJoAnna wrote:When someone asks if it should be 5 generations because of Lilia and Addie...Image Lawd...
when I clicked on the girls profile that asked that I was expecting to see a 10 year old minion but the woman is 23 and a mother.. the stupidity is real with her followers..
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

Blue?!?! But how will people know that it's a girl??
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg Mimi has a Snapchat now lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

smom12 wrote:Omg Mimi has a Snapchat now lmfao

Prepare for the 500 snaps of the tie dye shirt

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Ad-block's hair is starting to look red to me, guys. Am I the only one that sees it? We will never hear the end of it if she is a redhead.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Also, mimi reminds me of Garth from Wayne's World.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

gemmie wrote:Ad-block's hair is starting to look red to me, guys. ImageAm I the only one that sees it? We will never hear the end of it if she is a redhead.

It looks red in the picture up there ^^ I noticed it too

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

gemmie wrote:Ad-block's hair is starting to look red to me, guys. ImageAm I the only one that sees it? We will never hear the end of it if she is a redhead.

Ad-Block is by far my favourite name so far. If she's a redhead I feel so bad for her. Not because of her hair, but because of Jess. I'm sure Jess will subconsciously drill into her that being a red head means you'll get teased about being ugly. In that video she said she wants her to know she's beautiful but honestly I think just by even saying that she's going to put otherwise into Adalins head. Poor kid.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

gemmie wrote:Also, mimi reminds me of Garth from Wayne's World.

Yessss!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I kind of feel sorry for Addelyn because Lilia is this beautiful tanned skinny long haired princess. And who knows what Addie will end up looking like but if she's chubby pale and ginger she's probably gonna be in lilia's shadow. I know beauty is subjective and all. Just something I was thinking about.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Do you think Jess will ever overly encourage addie to dye her hair red like her mommy if she turns out blonde?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Smv53 wrote:
gemmie wrote:Also, mimi reminds me of Garth from Wayne's World.

Yessss!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I know she can't help it but her overbite bugs the hell out of me! lol
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

blackroses wrote:Do you think Jess will ever overly encourage addie to dye her hair red like her mommy if she turns out blonde?
She'll encourage her to embrace it...unless her current boyfriend dislikes red hair ;)

But I do think Jess will encourage Addie to fill in her eyebrows/wear mascara regardless.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

sadie wrote:I kind of feel sorry for Addelyn because Lilia is this beautiful tanned skinny long haired princess. And who knows what Addie will end up looking like but if she's chubby pale and ginger she's probably gonna be in lilia's shadow. I know beauty is subjective and all. Just something I was thinking about.
Chubby, pale and ginger is looking likely given her genes :/

Lilia is very pretty even though both her parents are meh.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sadie wrote:I kind of feel sorry for Addelyn because Lilia is this beautiful tanned skinny long haired princess. And who knows what Addie will end up looking like but if she's chubby pale and ginger she's probably gonna be in lilia's shadow. I know beauty is subjective and all. Just something I was thinking about.

Lilia was even less attractive as a baby than addelyn so there's hope lol
dhi4089
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dhi4089 »

dancingfireflame wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote: I think It's because she can't add the channel to her adsense, yet. You have to have a certain amount of subscribers, which would explain why she wanted people to subscribe before she even uploaded any videos. It would also explain why the last video was of the kids building a fort. Maybe her kids don't get to do it often but as a child, my brother and I built a fort almost everyday. Hardly seems video worthy, at least not a whole single video.
Not true. You can add a channel with no subscribers to Adsense. Personal experience with it.
Idk, I tried looking that channel up to see subscribers and how much money It's made so far and it couldn't find it. Unless It's too new.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
You just need to make estimated 100 bucks before adding adsense account.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Ad-Sense is starting to look annoyingly ginger, but this is Jess. The woman who photoshopped her son's eyes for god knows how long to show JUST HOW BLUE they were. Funny how Landen's eyes are now brown as heck, she could be doing the same with Addddddeeeeelllllyyyynnnnnnnn and her hair
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

chelsieross7 wrote:
80085 wrote:This is the same as parents of intersex children getting their children's genitals "fixed" and then having said kid grow up and they are actually the opposite sex of what they were made to be. I read an article about this one guy who was made female but was actually male. He ended transitioning and living as a man but had a lot of issues because of it and ended up killing himself at 30. Very sad. Children will figure themselves out as they grow up. Let them be.
i think i know who youre talking about! his name was david something and they did a special about him on TLC a few years back. it was an interesting story actually (which im about to explain now and i feel like its kinda disturbing so discretion advised! lol) he was a twin (twin boys) and while getting circumcised as infants, they accidently burned his penis off. the doctors offered to repair it with a prosthetic or something (i guess it was too damaged to actually heal) but the parents ended up finding this doctor who wanted to experiment with him. so they turned the burnt penis into a vagina and raised him as a female along side his twin brother while allowing this doctor to study the twins through out their lives. the doctor was trying to see how "legit" your natural, biological gender really was and if being one gender was as simple as just being raised to think you're that gender when really youre the other. he felt "off" his whole childhood as a female and when he hit puberty, he realized he was male and at first thought he was trasngender. he told his parents, who then confessed what happened. he decided to go back to being a male in his teens but ended up committing suicide as an adult. i may not have all of the details right and im sure i'm missing a lot but i know for sure his first name was david. its a sad story really for the entire family. and i think the doctor turned out to be some illegitimate whack-o who took advantage of the vulnerable new parents and became super sketchy when he realized his "experiment" wasnt working.

sorry, totally not jesss related but a very interesting story for those into twisted psychology like that

Yes! I saw this a few years ago and it's stuck with me. It's a documentary Nova: Sex Unknown

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

pianogossiper wrote:Ad-Sense is starting to look annoyingly ginger, but this is Jess. The woman who photoshopped her son's eyes for god knows how long to show JUST HOW BLUE they were. Funny how Landen's eyes are now brown as heck, she could be doing the same with Addddddeeeeelllllyyyynnnnnnnn and her hair
Do you remember when/in which thread you guys realised she photoshopped Landen's eyes? I wasn't on the forum yet then, I'd love to read about it :).
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

LilaLavender wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Ad-Sense is starting to look annoyingly ginger, but this is Jess. The woman who photoshopped her son's eyes for god knows how long to show JUST HOW BLUE they were. Funny how Landen's eyes are now brown as heck, she could be doing the same with Addddddeeeeelllllyyyynnnnnnnn and her hair
Do you remember when/in which thread you guys realised she photoshopped Landen's eyes? I wasn't on the forum yet then, I'd love to read about it :).
I really can't help with that, I only joined this forum a few months ago & binged my way through like 58 threads in a month or so before I decided to join, I joined this whole YouTube mom bandwagon pretty late. Perhaps someone else knows exactly when it was, but I know in loads of old pictures of landen his eyes are bright blue, but in videos from the same time period they were evidently not

Return to “JesssFam”