BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Calling herself an Amazon Prime mom instead of a Pinterest mom....Like what the actual fuck is she talking about? Her decorating, recipes, and crafts all come straight from Pinterest. People like her kill jokes and make them totally not funny

Idk what kind of mom she is if she can barely handle getting her freaking kid to school
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amykay wrote:LOL
People are calling her supermom & saying she deserves Starbucks for dropping aria off at school.......someone said "and on a Monday?! You are a rockstar!"

I can't...

How old was aria when she put her in preschool? I wonder if she'll put Nolan in school now that she's so so so busy
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
People are calling her supermom & saying she deserves Starbucks for dropping aria off at school.......someone said "and on a Monday?! You are a rockstar!"

I can't...

How old was aria when she put her in preschool? I wonder if she'll put Nolan in school now that she's so so so busy
Oh I bet Nolan is in some type of school here sometime within 6 months. Most kids (Not Brit's kids it seems) stop napping around 2.5 to 3. If Nolan stops napping guaranteed he will be sent off to school.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf at Vanessa chiming in on twitter. 'When you have multiple kids all you have time for is surviving!'

Bitch please. You've had two kids for a month... You have no idea.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I'm over here cracking up. I only have 2 kids, and it's not too bad. It can be if they are "crazy" but we manage without stress. Now when I have to take 14 out on a field trip (I'm a preschool teacher) then I'm like oh my god!!!

I bet you her, Harlem and Nolan will go to target. She will caption it "because this mama needed a treat"... or maybe she will put that on a fast food post and all she really had to do was sit her ass in the car and roll through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I can't...

SERIOUSLY?!?!? Yes, please go get yourself some Starbucks and pat yourself on the back for getting your child to school. And oh my gosh, on a Monday?!!? Oh honey, you deserve a brand new house for accomplishing that task!
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

B taking your kid to school is the bare minimum you can do as a mom... thats basic. You didnt show up with freaking cupcakes in hand while also babysitting half the neighbourhood kids! Millions of mom's got thier kids to school today. With 2, 3 ,even 6 kids.. yes some with newborns. Doesn't make any of us super mom or special. That's just being a mom.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

mocalyn wrote:B taking your kid to school is the bare minimum you can do as a mom... thats basic. You didnt show up with freaking cupcakes in hand while also babysitting half the neighbourhood kids! Millions of mom's got thier kids to school today. With 2, 3 ,even 6 kids.. yes some with newborns. Doesn't make any of us super mom or special. That's just being a mom.

I'm pregnant with #6 and sorry to break it to you Britney, but I can do the same exact things you do without having to blast it all over Twitter. Along with school drop off and pick ups, we have sports and other extra curricular activities that involve putting the younger ones in the car. And oh, I cook dinner and make lunches as well! It's called being a mom.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
mocalyn wrote:B taking your kid to school is the bare minimum you can do as a mom... thats basic. You didnt show up with freaking cupcakes in hand while also babysitting half the neighbourhood kids! Millions of mom's got thier kids to school today. With 2, 3 ,even 6 kids.. yes some with newborns. Doesn't make any of us super mom or special. That's just being a mom.

I'm pregnant with #6 and sorry to break it to you Britney, but I can do the same exact things you do without having to blast it all over Twitter. Along with school drop off and pick ups, we have sports and other extra curricular activities that involve putting the younger ones in the car. And oh, I cook dinner and make lunches as well! It's called being a mom.
6?! Now you my dear are my hero. Congratulations on the baby.

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

JennaLuvBug wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:

6?! Now you my dear are my hero. Congratulations on the baby.

Oh far from it! But thank you! I honestly think it gets easier the more you have. Or maybe because you're just used to it? I'm not sure. I think a lot of the YT moms just post status updates like that to get attention.

Although, who knows. Maybe that was actually really hard for her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

What pisses me off is she posts this shit and expects head pats and ass kissing for the most basic of tasks. Next we will hear glory and praise for the almighty Britney for taking a shit with 4 kids in the next room.

"The kids were watching TV and dancing and I had such a hard time taking a shit. I did it though!! I was able to wipe my ass while they were dancing!!"
#targetreward #supermom #lifeissohardwith3.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't understand if your already struggling, why have more? I know families that foster kids and hey can have up to 8, some the same ages, and multiples with disabilities. They don't ask for a pat on the back when they drop off at preschool.

It's all gotta be for show. I hope it is anyway or I am side eyeing her and Vanessa pretty hard right now.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Does anyone else have a feeling that this Is going to be a shit show?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

smom12 wrote:Does anyone else have a feeling that this Is going to be a shit show?

I do but she will hide it totally. Even if it means she goes silent on SM and YouTube.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
smom12 wrote:Does anyone else have a feeling that this Is going to be a shit show?

I do but she will hide it totally. Even if it means she goes silent on SM and YouTube.
That sounds very Britney. It took her how long before she did a depression video.... and who knows how long before she ever mentions it again.

LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:

That sounds very Britney. It took her how long before she did a depression video.... and who knows how long before she ever mentions it again.

I never saw this video, does anyone have a link?
Lol, I'm pregnant with my second and EVERYONE told me if you can handle one, you can handle 2. Shut up, Vanessa.

I can't get over how cute and sweet Aria was with the baby, omg. That girl has love for her baby sis
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LonelyTown wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote: I do but she will hide it totally. Even if it means she goes silent on SM and YouTube.

I never saw this video, does anyone have a link?
Lol, I'm pregnant with my second and EVERYONE told me if you can handle one, you can handle 2. Shut up, Vanessa.

I can't get over how cute and sweet Aria was with the baby, omg. That girl has love for her baby sis
She didn't even label it about depression. :rolls eyes: it was her "biggest secret" there are 2 parts.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Guys my day was so hard. I went grocery shopping with a 3 year old and got the mail all by myself!!! Praise me and worship me!!!
To reward myself I'm going to Target.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Ugh guys I'm sooo stressed I got myself out of bed on a super windy day and went to school and had to take an hour bus ride and then I had to go home and cook an entire dinner for my family ugh I'm exhausted I'm gonna go to Starbucks and target and reward myself.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”