Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

pianogossiper wrote:Sorry to derail this thread guys, I've never really followed Tayler, is there a thread and/or other source I can go to and basically find out what the deal with her is? All I really know is that she rivals Jess for being an absolute idiot & has no taste when picking her kids names... :-D :-D

There's a lot to know about her. Basically, the TL;DR (Too long, didn't read) version of her is:

-She's 15 years old stuck in the body of a 23 year old
-All of her children are planned. Don't believe her for a second when she says they aren't, or that she's "shocked" by a pregnancy because they're all 100% planned
-She has 3 kids, but this is her seventh pregnancy
-All of her kids have the same father which she thinks is a huge accomplishment; she thinks all her kids having the same father makes her a good mother
-The father of her kids is a total loser who she's had the rockiest relationship with since 2009. They've beat each other up numerous times, she's had a restraining order on him before, and in 2015 (just 2 years ago) she told everybody he tried to kill her. She's also said he's broken her bones, given her bloody noses, black eyes, you name it
-Even though she's said all these things about her baby daddy, including saying things like he raped her (She lied about that one) she continues to take him back every. single. time. and stops at nothing to bring more children into the world with him. One day they're gonna go to far and seriously hurt each other.
-She lies, and I mean she lies a LOT. It's really hard to tell when she's telling the truth because literally every other word out of her mouth is a lie. Sometimes she tells the truth, and then goes back and admits that it was a lie, or sometimes she tells a big story and lies about a lot of details. She's a huge, huge, HUGE liar.
Last edited by BornThisWay94 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pianogossiper »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:Sorry to derail this thread guys, I've never really followed Tayler, is there a thread and/or other source I can go to and basically find out what the deal with her is? All I really know is that she rivals Jess for being an absolute idiot & has no taste when picking her kids names... :-D :-D

There's a lot to know about her. Basically, the TL;DR (Too long, didn't read) version of her is:

-All of her children are planned. Don't believe her for a second when she says they aren't, or that she's "shocked" by a pregnancy because they're all 100% planned
-All of her kids have the same father which she thinks is a huge accomplishment; she thinks all her kids having the same father makes her a good mother
-The father of her kids is a total loser who she's had the rockiest relationship with since 2009. They've beat each other up numerous times, she's had a restraining order on him before, and in 2015 (just 2 years ago) she told everybody he tried to kill her. She's also said he's broken her bones, given her bloody noses, black eyes, you name it
-Even though she's said all these things about her baby daddy, including saying things like he raped her (She lied about that one) she continues to take him back every. single. time. and stops at nothing to bring more children into the world with him. One day they're gonna go to far and seriously hurt each other.
Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

-She lies, and I mean she lies a LOT. It's really hard to tell when she's telling the truth because literally every other word out of her mouth is a lie. Sometimes she tells the truth, and then goes back and admits that it was a lie, or sometimes she tells a big story and lies about a lot of details. She's a huge, huge, HUGE liar.
All of the kids she's birthed have the same father, probably... Her middle child/son might be Ethan's, even Chuckie has said he's not sure. And her last pregnancy - the abortion - was by Kevin. So yeah, her kids all have the same father - presumably - but she's still a cum dumpster.
QueenR_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenR_ »

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Tayler should just get off social media forever. At this point she has done too much shit to come back from. It's like every time she has tried to make a come back she has always been faced with resistance because of her past. I think her time on YT has sailed [ANCHOR]️

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gray wrote:Tayler should just get off social media forever. At this point she has done too much shit to come back from. It's like every time she has tried to make a come back she has always been faced with resistance because of her past. I think her time on YT has sailed Image[ANCHOR]️

I think a part of her knows it's wrong, because she'll post on IG how she's ashamed of her past self and wishes she could take it back, but at the same time, she doesn't change because another part of her doesn't care and doesn't see anything wrong with how she is. Essentially, she's like the boy who cried wolf; she always tells everyone she'll change, she'll get her life in order, be a better person, a better mother because her kids deserve it, etc but I think she only says those things to get a pat on the back. If she wanted to change, she would've changed long by now. She's had a thread on here for 5 years now and she literally has not made a single change since 2012.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

I've watched the video lily has made that jammed some of Taylers time on YT into one compilation and I just don't see her being genuinely remorseful for her lack of better judgement when it comes to raising her kids, the lies she has told and continues to tell even though she has admitted to being ashamed for her past mistakes. A person who is truly sorry about what they have done maybe would do it once more (because no one is perfect ) but to do this not once, not twice, but to have 52 threads on everything she has done..... NA NA NA NA, tayler got me fucked up. The boy who cried wolf is a perfect depiction to describe her character. However I think the girl needs psychological help.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

At some point they stop being "mistakes"

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:At some point they stop being "mistakes"

Exactly. She needs to grow up.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Well a mistake is called something minor. When having 3 kids the stupid stuff you decide effect them. Then you are a moron for saying it's a mistake. It's a terrible choice that has terrible adverse consequences to the kids' life!
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

So I got a tad bored and was playin around with paint today.. Hehe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Haha awesome photo.

Every time she makes an apology. I think of the kid that cried wolf

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Why does she call her kids jerks? Makes me crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

does she still have a YouTube channel?

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 800612.jpg[/img]
That doesn't even looks correct. If the person was to sent 2 messages both bubbles would be on the left or right but with this picture is like 2 different people creating a dialogue. Lol I think she used her 2 different accounts to create that fake support but she is stupid. She didn't even create it the right way. Maybe I am missing something. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this site is the only place she gets hate. She doesn't tolerate it on ANY of her social media. So stop reading here Tayler.

Why does she call her kids jerks, wildthings, turds, etc? Because that's what she raises them to be with her severe lack of parenting skills. I guess she's just being honest about that, sadly. They are also illiterate like her, because she sits on her phone literally 24/7 and never does anything for or with her kids. She only uses incorrect grammar and language around them too. They are not going to magically become smarter than her with all the neglect and delays they have from her not stepping up. Not sorry.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I was talking to my sister about Taylers kids and their behavior. If what someone said about Jakoby choking anberlin until she threw up is right, Tyler needs to be real careful brining a new born into that. I hate to say it because it's not her kids fault but I wouldn't want my children in a classroom with hers. They look like they're wild animals to be honest. They always look dirty, hungry and angry. She can brag all she wants about her kids being "cool" but honestly she's raising awful humans.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I just tested that message thing by messaging my friend twice in a row. Both the messages I sent her remained on the right side. The ones she sent me all remained on the left. So Tayler used a different account to send the first message. Then used her own account to send the second. Oops.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Why does she call her kids jerks? Makes me crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Because she thinks it's cute. Some mothers call their kids munchkins, rugrats, etc but she thinks it's cute to be all "My little shitheads <3 "

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Tayler's kids are going to be like the Ewell boy in the first school chapter of To Kill a Mockingbird

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”