myka stauffer

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

If this was posted already sorry for the repeat but the ignorance in their response to someone pointing out their car seat mistake is unsettling[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... a31021.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 8d46d4.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Myka and Jimmy. Educate yourselves.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Adopting a child with a lifelong disability is a huge thing. I don't think these two have it in them.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

whaat the heck is up with this ladies hair???
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Car seat safety denial/"I survived that way"-thinking is one of my biggest pet peeves. Yeah, you could literally drive your kids around all day without even a seatbelt and they'd be fine as long as you didn't get in a car accident. That's awesome that you survived your childhood without even sitting in a car seat! But I'm betting you didn't get into a terrible car accident? Perhaps the kids who flew through the windshield aren't around anymore to talk about how they survived those days? When you know better, you do better. Parents whose kids were terribly injured or killed due to lack of car seat safety are the ones who probably pushed to make things safer (along with the EMTs and police officers who had to deal with the aftermath). I will trust car seat technicians when it comes to car seat safety, not random parents who survived the 70s-90s and think that makes it okay to ignore the safety recommendations because they were just fine. We're all fine when nothing bad happens. I will trust the experts who say not to use puffy jackets in the car seats. Also, I live somewhere very cold and we've managed to never use puffy jackets in the car seats. We buy those jackets with two layers so they can put the outer layer on when they get out of the car (if necessary) and sometimes we bring blankets with us.
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

For all those people wanting to donate to bring home "hux" watch her home tour. They don't need your money. They have a beautiful home, two cars, expensive furniture. They should scale down their potterybarn shopping before asking people for money. Ah! So annoying!
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

They "knew" they wanted to adopt, why didn't they save for that possibility? And why rush the adoption after you just moved into this house? And to dismiss car seat safety the way they did is incredibly off putting. Immature and cocky couple. They make me gag.
She has a lot of sponsored videos, sells on eBay, and her husband supposedly works from home (doubt it, he probably quit after they moved and edits all day) where does the money go?

sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Oh Raddy-Baddy! We are going to bring Huxy-Wuxy home from China Dina to eat some bites with you and the kiddos! Whittle Jaka waca can play with Huxy Whuxy too! Now let's go get on the vanny want and go to nastics!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So I see they got an "up to standard" crib.

Idiot.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Btw, I get such a weird vibe from them... like a bad weird vibe. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

smom12 wrote:Btw, I get such a weird vibe from them... like a bad weird vibe. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up

Yes same here! She seems more fake then any YouTube I watch!
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Have they said what Huxley's condition is? I heard her say something about a neurologist but what's his diagnosis?

Also, weren't they adopting 2 boys? Is the other one coming later, or was I thinking of someone else, or...?
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

fortwendy wrote:Have they said what Huxley's condition is? I heard her say something about a neurologist but what's his diagnosis?

Also, weren't they adopting 2 boys? Is the other one coming later, or was I thinking of someone else, or...?
They haven't released the name of his diagnosis just a few small details.
They are going to adopt the other but. He is just coming home later than Huxley is

alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

exracer wrote:"So we were able to ask China for a couple more--or, ask his foster mom for a couple more videos..." omg

*insert haul because that's what youtube moms do*

Gotcha Day? Is that what she said? Is that an actual term that adoptive parents use, or just a cutesy thing this mama is saying for when she brings her kiddo home?
Its an actual term. I interned at an adoption agency and it was super common for the parents to celebrate it. For once Myka isnt the one who made up the overly corny vocab.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

My sister-in-law is adopted and celebrates her gotcha day!

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

alliehaines wrote:
exracer wrote:"So we were able to ask China for a couple more--or, ask his foster mom for a couple more videos..." omg

*insert haul because that's what youtube moms do*

Gotcha Day? Is that what she said? Is that an actual term that adoptive parents use, or just a cutesy thing this mama is saying for when she brings her kiddo home?
Its an actual term. I interned at an adoption agency and it was super common for the parents to celebrate it. For once Myka isnt the one who made up the overly corny vocab.
Thank you for clarifying!
lola_darling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lola_darling »

O M G! I have been looking for a place to rant about the "kiddos" thing forever. Another thing that made me cringe was when she kept saying "be conscientious" in one of her videos about being an Ebay super seller...um I think she meant conscious. What is worse though is that in the middle of the video she switches her weird vocab and starts saying "be cognizant". Speak normally please myka.
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

lola_darling wrote:O M G! I have been looking for a place to rant about the "kiddos" thing forever. Another thing that made me cringe was when she kept saying "be conscientious" in one of her videos about being an Ebay super seller...um I think she meant conscious. What is worse though is that in the middle of the video she switches her weird vocab and starts saying "be cognizant". Speak normally please myka.

But how will we know she's smart? Lol I think she picks out big words from the dictionary and tries to use themImage

agiap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by agiap »

I cannot believe they are asking their viewers to fund their adoption! SO NERVY! Why didn't they save and then adopt? Obviously they aren't financially ready for the cost of the adoption PLUS since the child has medical problems thats even more money. They really should have thought about everything before jumping ship on something they couldn't do financially. I feel like whatever Myka says James does...anyone else get that vibe? I watched her bump dates when she was expecting Radley, but now I cannot stand her. She's so fake! She got so religious all of a sudden...like you had two children out of wedlock with two different men...how religious are you again?!
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

I seriously can't understand how they can in good conscience ask people for money. They can afford to take their kids to a game place and go out to eat and film it on an expensive camera, upload and edit it on an expensive laptop in their fancy house and then try to say they need money. Absolutely crazy.

Also conscientious and cognizant LOL

She sound so awkward saying them over and over and over again. I cringe.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”