2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I haven't been in vanessa's thread much or watched her recent videos but the way you guys are talking about his weight seems like a bigger issue than she's making it, which isn't good if that's true. Maybe she needs to supplement or something. Idk. I didn't breastfeed. My preemie gained weight steadily faster than Charlie is.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I feel really sad for Lily, if David is leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Emcee wrote:I feel really sad for Lily, if David is leaving.

Her birthday is next week too :'( Sad he might be missing it. I wonder if that's what the bear is for.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Midia wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Hahaha I noticed that too

She put her tree out in like the beginning of November then left it up until almost February. 3 months of Christmas is excessive lol
I put my christmas tree mid november and removed it 2 weeks ago (which was quite early compared with last year). It may be excessive for some but I (and my mother too) love christmas and its decoration so we put our chritmas tree as soon as Haloween is done (in the following 2 weeks) and we have hard time removing it...

I keep some Halloween stuff up all year because it's my fave lol but I can't imagine a Christmas tree up for so long! I love Christmas but I'm always relieved to get rid of the tree after the holidays haha
:D I guess it's really a matter of what is your fav holiday because I wouldnt see myself keeping halloween decorations (i get scared easily even with fake stuff...) but I could keep my christmas tree and decorations full year (if the tree didn't take as much place) that's why for this point I don't give V hard time since I am the same (But I am pretty sure it's the only similarity I have with her thank you very much...)
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

lonelysoul wrote:Pretty sure David was in those snaps so he didnt leave. I think he is leaving soon though.

I dont think Charlie has changed. I just see more of Lily in him and Vanessa's dimpled chin.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
If he's leaving soon, that is pretty sad.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:She is in for a huge reality check. I bet she goes to live with her mom. She already seems like she's falling apart by her tweets. Or she is just looking for attention because she needs attention since Britney had her baby. Who knows with her.
That is if David is leaving.
I definitely see Lily in Charlie. He looks weird if you ask me. Sorry if that's rude, but he does. Kinda like a alien. Lol (I know, I know, it's rude).
I think Charlie should be gaining more weight. He is underweight. Wonder what the pediatrician says. Cause I'm no expert but it doesn't seem right.
He looks a little weird to me too as rude as it is to say it but I still find him cute ^^
From what I remember the pediatrician said that if he didn't get enought weigh at 2 months they will add supplements and not exclusively breastfeed (he didn't get a lot of weight when you compared with his birth weight but he lost a lot of weight when he was sick)
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

hannahbanana wrote:She posted a picture on Snapchat of her holding Charlie with the caption, "sad day". Sad day why Vanessa? Because you can't go to target?
Probably David leaving for training

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:She posted a picture on Snapchat of her holding Charlie with the caption, "sad day". Sad day why Vanessa? Because you can't go to target?
Probably David leaving for training

More like probably her seeking attention since Britney just had her baby and was getting all of it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

It looks like an ergo type carrier she's complaining about. Who the hell is telling her to get an ergo for sitting around the house with a newborn? I looooove my ergo SO much but didn't use it until my son was a little older. If she would have researched for like 5 minutes she would have seen most people recommend a stretchy wrap for the newborn stage. She's seriously so dumb & seems like she's just trying to be trendy. If that's an ergo 360 those things aren't cheap either..
Nolifeatmhahaha
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nolifeatmhahaha »

It's about damn time David leaves 2 years after she made a big deal about him leaving
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Midia wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:She is in for a huge reality check. I bet she goes to live with her mom. She already seems like she's falling apart by her tweets. Or she is just looking for attention because she needs attention since Britney had her baby. Who knows with her.
That is if David is leaving.
I definitely see Lily in Charlie. He looks weird if you ask me. Sorry if that's rude, but he does. Kinda like a alien. Lol (I know, I know, it's rude).
I think Charlie should be gaining more weight. He is underweight. Wonder what the pediatrician says. Cause I'm no expert but it doesn't seem right.
He looks a little weird to me too as rude as it is to say it but I still find him cute ^^
From what I remember the pediatrician said that if he didn't get enought weigh at 2 months they will add supplements and not exclusively breastfeed (he didn't get a lot of weight when you compared with his birth weight but he lost a lot of weight when he was sick)
I think he looks strange too. Expected him to be cuter. I think it's funny how Vanessa is always talking about his "chubby cheeks" and how she wants to pinch them. Get some weight on him and then maybe they'll actually look chubby.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

He is a skinny baby. I think he would be cuter if he had some chub.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I don't find him cute either. He's so skinny he almost looks malnourished (not saying that he is) but he looks like that baby in the article about the mom accidently starving him for the first month of his life.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think he's adorable, he looks so much like Lily. I love the little fold/point on his ear.

He reminds me when my friends baby was born, she was so itty bitty for a long time.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I watched her update video and he seems to be on track! I had two "skinny" babies myself. Not all babies are super chubby. If the baby is having enough pee and poop diapers and is eating enough he should be fine. He lost a lot of weight in the beginning so had a lot of catching up to do. He has gained almost 2lbs from what he lost, that is amazing for a bf baby. My son is a peanut and has never grown 2 lbs in a month. He is 1 now and so tiny in weight and height, but healthy. And yes he is cute even though he doesn't have chubby cheeks and fat rolls.

Here is what I found online with a simple google search.
Breastfed baby weight gain (growth patterns)

Weight gain of 4-7 ounces (112-200 grams) a week during the first month
An average of 1-2 pounds (1/2 to 1 kilogram) per month for the first six months
An average of one pound (1/2 kilogram) per month from six months to one year
Babies usually grow in length by about an inch a month (2.5c.m.) during the first six months, and around one-half inch a month from six months to one year.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

A lot of babies are weird looking at that age. He'll grow out of it.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:It looks like an ergo type carrier she's complaining about. Who the hell is telling her to get an ergo for sitting around the house with a newborn? I looooove my ergo SO much but didn't use it until my son was a little older. If she would have researched for like 5 minutes she would have seen most people recommend a stretchy wrap for the newborn stage. She's seriously so dumb & seems like she's just trying to be trendy. If that's an ergo 360 those things aren't cheap either..
Exactly. She doesn't research anything! Many times on her vlogs she gives bad advice, wrong information about being pregnant and taking care of a baby.
Then all the comments are telling her she's wrong.
How can she spend 5 minutes to research when she can't even look up the correct spelling of words, and too busy to spell check.
And yeah, I agree that she just gets what's trendy or what Britney has.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:It looks like an ergo type carrier she's complaining about. Who the hell is telling her to get an ergo for sitting around the house with a newborn? I looooove my ergo SO much but didn't use it until my son was a little older. If she would have researched for like 5 minutes she would have seen most people recommend a stretchy wrap for the newborn stage. She's seriously so dumb & seems like she's just trying to be trendy. If that's an ergo 360 those things aren't cheap either..
Exactly. She doesn't research anything! Many times on her vlogs she gives bad advice, wrong information about being pregnant and taking care of a baby.
How can she spend 5 minutes to research when she can't even look up the correct spelling of words, and too busy to spell check.
She has a wrap too. She's just stupid. Why get it if all she's going to do is bitch and whine about the stupid thing? She can't put him down for a bit while she does whatever she needs to do?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:
She has a wrap too. She's just stupid. Why get it if all she's going to do is bitch and whine about the stupid thing? She can't put him down for a bit while she does whatever she needs to do?
But if she puts him down he might become the adorable Mama's Boy Nolan is RHEEEEEE.
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

Bloody hell, what is with these moms holding their newborns up without supporting their head, then talking about how great their head control is while the baby's head's flopping all over the place?!

SUPPORT THE HEAD. IT'S COMMON SENSE.

Return to “2011teenagemom”