JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by storeynyx »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think she knows her kids are completely average in every single way so she wants them to avoid having brown hair & eyes because those traits are more common
Which is quite ironic because Kyson has those features and he's the cutest kid Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

dancingfireflame wrote:She first "introduced" Chris at the end of September 2014, but who knows how long he was in the picture before then.
The fact that she would always phrase "we didn't know each other when Landen was CONCIEVED" when people were questioning Drake's paternity. And also the fact that she has yet to admit how they met, all seem fishy. He could have been around while she was pregnant, he definitely seems like he would be that desperate.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but her choice of words are too bizarre.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Well let's see they met on a dating site and Drake left when she was 8 months pregnant so she either met chris while super pregnant or right after he was born because she took Landen on the train to meet chris when he was 5 months old
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

blackroses wrote:
dancingfireflame wrote:She first "introduced" Chris at the end of September 2014, but who knows how long he was in the picture before then.
The fact that she would always phrase "we didn't know each other when Landen was CONCIEVED" when people were questioning Drake's paternity. And also the fact that she has yet to admit how they met, all seem fishy. He could have been around while she was pregnant, he definitely seems like he would be that desperate.

Well let's see they met on a dating site and Drake left when she was 8 months pregnant so she either met chris while super pregnant or right after he was born because she took Landen on the train to meet chris when he was 5 months old
I'm sorry but that's so gross.

"I'm super pregnant and my baby daddy left me and I need another man because I love dick and I don't care what it takes".

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

blackroses wrote:

My bets on that the minute drake left, she was looking. She's always wanted this perfect family image - Lilia and the twins had their dads around for a while after they were born and it was clear drake wasn't coming back, so she was looking for a new dad to raise Landen.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Phrasing it that way does seem to imply that she met him when she was pregnant, otherwise why wouldn't she say "I met Chris after Landon was born". But Jess is weird, so who knows?

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

It probably wasn't earlier than May/June 2014 because that's when she was trying to play house with Joel. She literally can't function without a man's attention.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

She definitely met Chris after Landon was born because she slept with Steven when Landon was a newborn if I recall and as someone mentioned there was Joel
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Jessica could of slept around after landen was born but that doesn't mean she didn't know Chris, they could've been talking and not dating.

They probably started chatting after her spilt with drake.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

^^ 17:49 Drake says that Jess had sex with another dude while she was pregnant with the twins. ::barfs::

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

So if she did it when she was pregnant with the twins it's highly possible she did so with Landon as well........which is sick.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Gray wrote:

^^ 17:49 Drake says that Jess had sex with another dude while she was pregnant with the twins. ::barfs::

I really wish he had said names and more details!!
And I can't believe Chris was/is okay with all of that. Disgusting!

broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

Jess posted a snap of the babies back covered in poop. That is nasty and why does that need to be shared with people. Change your daughter.

Also, between two my two kids, I can really only recall one blowout from my first child and I remember because I was at the pediatrician and forgot to bring an extra outfit and it was so embarrassing. Is she using diapers that don't fit her or what?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Did she really have to show everyone the poopy back? So gross.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Gray wrote:

I really wish he had said names and more details!!
And I can't believe Chris was/is okay with all of that. Disgusting!

Yeah with a history like hers .... I don't even know how she even attracts men!

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Gray wrote:So if she did it when she was pregnant with the twins it's highly possible she did so with Landon as well........which is sick.

I haven't been pregnant before, so maybe that's why, but can someone explain to me why it is so gross and sick to have sex while pregnant??? Or is it the fact that it was a man other than the one she was pregnant of??? Why is that gross?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

LilaLavender wrote:
Gray wrote:So if she did it when she was pregnant with the twins it's highly possible she did so with Landon as well........which is sick.

I haven't been pregnant before, so maybe that's why, but can someone explain to me why it is so gross and sick to have sex while pregnant??? Or is it the fact that it was a man other than the one she was pregnant of??? Why is that gross?
It's gross because if it's true she slept with another man while pregnant with a second mans baby. That's just weird. It's not gross to have sex while pregnant, but it's kind of gross to have sex with someone who isn't the father of the child growing inside you. Jess is dick hungry and always has been.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LilaLavender wrote:

It's not gross to have sex while pregnant, it's just most people think it's dirty to cheat and have sex with someone random while you're pregnant with someone else's baby.

If I found out my mom had been cheating on my dad and banging some random dude while she was pregnant with me, I would feel a little sick.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

LilaLavender wrote:

Sleeping around while pregnant put her and the twins at risk of STDs, which is disgusting and irresponsible. (Which Drake also did by cheating on Jess while she was pregnant.)
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
vonniebeth wrote:I'm glad Edwardlyn is alive. All those risk factors made me super uneasy. She is TWO MONTHS old, Jess. The risk of SIDS doesn't disappear until (I think) NINE MONTHS. Stop treating her like she's soooo advanced. She's an INFANT.
I think its more like 2 years.. i know a couple that lost their son to sids at 18 months.

m

What's crazy is now the risk of SIDS is until 6! I'm gonna try to find the article. It's incredibly rare but it happens

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

tw: SIDS
According to this sids peaks around 2-3 months, and is more common in females. Causes include stomach sleeping and loose blankets. I truly hope she takes more interest in her wellbeing
https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-disor ... -and-sleep

Return to “JesssFam”