DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

lmmomSD wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I wonder why no one ever calls Bryan out on his shit. He's constantly lying and it's always so obvious. Are they scared of him? I roll my eyes so hard at everything he does, his grand entrances, his look at me look at me brags, his constant need for attention. It's like he throws money at them just to get them to kiss his ass. Clearly they know they aren't on a private beach, why go along with it? They know a lot of what he says is just bullshit but no one says anything. We think Missy is dramatic, well it's obvious where she learned it from.
I wonder that myself. Regular people have tried to call him out on Twitter and vlog comments, and they're deleted, blocked, and before that, swarmed by minions who think he's the Second Coming of the Bieber. Jeff has his nose permanently installed up Bryan's ass. I'm surprised he can breathe, but the money must be good. I am betting that's what happened with SlyFox. I'll bet Hannah got fed up with his being insufferable. I can't imagine Andrew saying anything, but Hannah doesn't seem like she'd keep quiet.
I think he has everyone around him on his payroll, and Cullen and Jared don't want to damage the "we're best buddies" thing they have going.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
He's never going to grow out of the "poor me, I had a hard life, I was picked on my whole life, no one loved me" bullshit. He needs to grow up. Money can buy them all the things in the world and he still won't be happy. His wife cringes when he touches her, he pays his cousin to "hang out" with him, and he has to exploit everyone he knows. That's such a sad life to live.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

Why have they not left the resort??? Could it be that they are obligated to stay there the whole time? To promote it to their 10 year old viewers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Whelp, just watched the new vlog....prepare yourself for baby news in the coming weeks.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

When Missy and Tal are together they do that fake laugh after every statement. Drives me nuts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

az2639 wrote:Why have they not left the resort??? Could it be that they are obligated to stay there the whole time? To promote it to their 10 year old viewers?

THIS!!! Did the resort not realize their core audience are screaming children? Great for the Dumps, but poor marketing strategy for the resort.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:So now that it's confirmed that Bonnie, Ellie, April, Aspyn & Jinger al are in Hawaii - do you think they're staying near the Lumps?? Missy isn't in any of the pictures but has liked them on Instgram.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
The girls are in Waikiki and Missy is in Ko Olina. They are about 20 minutes away from one another.
Sometimes I think that Missy is that kind of girl that needs to be better in anyway. The girls were invited to go to Hawaii? Oh, geez, the printhess doesn't need an invitation, she goes to a 5 star hotel with a private beach. Ellie and Jared are building a house? Missy&BryBry are buying a """ property """, Jared is going to buy a 4 wheeler? Bryan buys a Polaris, and it goes on and on... This trip were pure pity Bumps trying to Keep up with the Jones
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

It's amazing what $1500 gets you... not surprised these morons did this

http://www.fourseasons.com/oahu/dining/ ... te-dinner/
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tml43 wrote:It's amazing what $1500 gets you... not surprised these morons did this

Trust me. It's all sponsored.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Germany2263 wrote:
az2639 wrote:Why have they not left the resort??? Could it be that they are obligated to stay there the whole time? To promote it to their 10 year old viewers?

THIS!!! Did the resort not realize their core audience are screaming children? Great for the Dumps, but poor marketing strategy for the resort.
The Hawaii vlogs have been so incredibly boring! They did nothing to make me want to stay at the Four Seasons. If anything, it made me think that it would be the last place I'd want to stay because there's nothing to do there!

Out of curiosity, I went on the hotel's website, and saw they had golf, tennis, and a fitness club. Of course the Lumps would have zero interest in those places, but they couldn't at least walk by them to let the viewers have a peek? Also, the Lumps didn't mention the marina that's a shuttle ride away. Why not mention any amenities besides the restaurants, spa, and shopping? Oh, because Missy and Bryan are boring and basic. It's actually sad to me that they didn't step foot off of the hotel property. The Four Seasons wasted their marketing efforts on inviting them to the resort!

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tml43 wrote:It's amazing what $1500 gets you... not surprised these morons did this

Yeah....isn't there some rule about how they have to tell us that?

Also: Per twitter, Missy is not joining the girls trp
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy just tweeted that she wished she could have made it on the girls trip and that she was "pretty jealous at this point"...... so she's jealous that she's not in Hawaii without her husband? "at this point" makes it sound like she's having a miserable time being there with Bryan and wishes she was there with Ellie and crew. What a bitch.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tml43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

they don't have to tell the viewers. They do have to tell youtube though.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tml43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They have mentioned the name a million times in the vlog and on IG. Product placement. They have to tell YouTube, they don't have to tell you.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

This latest vlog...there aren't any words. First, if this was sponsored don't they have to put it out there somewhere? Today they didn't actually mention the resort by name did they? So I wonder if it really was. Like it's been said before, this wasn't a private spot.
As someone who lives in Hawaii, this stuff makes me crazy... the ancient Hawaiian statue". No bryan that was an Asian statue.
Missy just tweeted back to Ellie about sorry she couldn't make it ... if she'd really really wanted to see them then take a stupid limo into Waikiki for lunch or something.
I think it's just like someone else said, she heard about the trip then planned this whole other thing to "one up them".
I must say Ellie and girls were so excited (even with the yelling) it was fun to see them so excited!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sammibro wrote:
Germany2263 wrote:

The Hawaii vlogs have been so incredibly boring! They did nothing to make me want to stay at the Four Seasons. If anything, it made me think that it would be the last place I'd want to stay because there's nothing to do there!

Out of curiosity, I went on the hotel's website, and saw they had golf, tennis, and a fitness club. Of course the Lumps would have zero interest in those places, but they couldn't at least walk by them to let the viewers have a peek? Also, the Lumps didn't mention the marina that's a shuttle ride away. Why not mention any amenities besides the restaurants, spa, and shopping? Oh, because Missy and Bryan are boring and basic. It's actually sad to me that they didn't step foot off of the hotel property. The Four Seasons wasted their marketing efforts on inviting them to the resort!

They can't show you more. Like I said earlier, that hotel now pales in comparison to Aulani. It isn't worth the money. They are careful not to leave the resort or walk around too much because they don't want you to see the other options out there.

There is also a very nice luau RIGHT NEXT DOOR.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tml43 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Starting at $1500 for a couple? This is another example of what I was talking about above. I never in a million years would have thought that meal and experience was starting at $1500. The Four Seasons clearly didn't do their research on this channel, and I'm sure they're disappointed as they look at these vlogs. The seafood tower looked good, but it is something I've seen at higher end restaurants where I live. Nothing special. At least, I don't think so, since Bryan and Missy didn't explain anything that was on the tower but the obvious things like lobster. Missy and Jeff both ordered filet mignon... at a seafood restaurant. Bryan at least had mahi mahi, but didn't seem impressed with his meal (at least he didn't on the Johnson's vlog). Tal got something special from the chef - which was nice that at least she was adventurous - but couldn't remember what it was! Then Bryan kissed Missy's ass and went overboard praising her about trying a small piece of Brussel sprout! Yeah, the Four Seasons sure picked the right couple to vlog a private dining experience! Haha!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
sammibro wrote:
Germany2263 wrote: THIS!!! Did the resort not realize their core audience are screaming children? Great for the Dumps, but poor marketing strategy for the resort.

They can't show you more. Like I said earlier, that hotel now pales in comparison to Aulani. It isn't worth the money. They are careful not to leave the resort or walk around too much because they don't want you to see the other options out there.

Oh, I definitely believe you. That resort doesn't have any excursions, any nightlife, any luaus... it looks incredibly boring and stuffy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sammibro wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
sammibro wrote: The Hawaii vlogs have been so incredibly boring! They did nothing to make me want to stay at the Four Seasons. If anything, it made me think that it would be the last place I'd want to stay because there's nothing to do there!

Oh, I definitely believe you. That resort doesn't have any excursions, any nightlife, any luaus... it looks incredibly boring and stuffy.

Breaks my heart really. That was my favourite place in the world. I don't mind splurging on a beautiful hotel room. We used to save for years to do a week in an ocean front room there. I wouldn't stay there for free now. If I did, I'd definitely be spending time off the resort when not at the pool or lagoon.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy just tweeted that she wished she could have made it on the girls trip and that she was "pretty jealous at this point"...... so she's jealous that she's not in Hawaii without her husband? "at this point" makes it sound like she's having a miserable time being there with Bryan and wishes she was there with Ellie and crew. What a bitch.
Wow, "pretty jealous at this point"? What a bitch! She's in Hawaii! She's what, jealous that they get to be there without their husbands? She had a Hawaii trip without Bryan last summer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy just tweeted that she wished she could have made it on the girls trip and that she was "pretty jealous at this point"...... so she's jealous that she's not in Hawaii without her husband? "at this point" makes it sound like she's having a miserable time being there with Bryan and wishes she was there with Ellie and crew. What a bitch.
Happy Birthday Bryan.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers

Return to “Daily Bumps”