8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

LydiaE
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by LydiaE »

jenboghel01 wrote:Some kids are commenting on the Puberty Vlog saying that Sherri and Chad would make a great couple if they weren't brother and sister... I can't believe this stuff anymore haha
Some perv-in-training preteen commented to an Instagram photo of Ruby's kindergarten-aged nephew that she wished Cody was older so she could "date him". Weirdos.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

A suit from Nordstorm can't be cheap!

I just hate how they started exaggerating everything they do. It's like they became a caricature of themselves.

Also, Ruby doing her Kegel exercises while waiting for Chad was disturbing.
youtubespy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youtubespy »

why the hell would ruby think it is acceptable to secretly film chad under the dressing room door?! That is like bordering on peeping tom behaviour. Sad that her children have absolutely no privacy thanks to her vlogs
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly I have no problem with body functions or medical-related conversation- in fact, I'm rather interested in all of it, but it seems to me that there are always SEVERAL references to bodily fluids on all of the Griffiths' vlogs. Every day is about pus, urine, feces, blood, vomit, etc. I mean, I know they're part of life, but come on!!!!
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ruby's IG post
The Lord did not people the earth with a vibrant orchestra of personalities only to value the piccolos of the world. Every instrument is precious and adds to the complex beauty of the symphony. All of Heavenly Father's children are different in some degree, yet each has his own beautiful sound that adds depth and richness to the whole. -Joseph B. Wirthlin
Unless you are gay, then FUCK YOU!
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I find the way Shari acts around Kevin is a little weird, especially these days as she's hating Ruby more. Shari seems to always rush to be under Kevin's shoulder, or at his feet staring up at his like he's Jesus.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

OldHag wrote:I find the way Shari acts around Kevin is a little weird, especially these days as she's hating Ruby more. Shari seems to always rush to be under Kevin's shoulder, or at his feet staring up at his like he's Jesus.
Maybe since he's so well-educated and she sees education as her ticket out of a chaotic family? College isn't for anyone, but I really hope Shari goes. She would thrive in academia.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

fossilfinger wrote:
OldHag wrote: Shari. She would thrive in academia.

Nah, i predict as smart as she seems to be, she'll get caught up with boys and lose her way.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Shari won't have a traditional career, or post secondary education. She may go to college BUT she will go to a church school, BYU, and get married a year or two at the most into it. And then she will begin having babies.

It's all she knows, it's what her parents will encourage her to do. Even her dad, he married ruby knowing she was there looking for a husband. It's what she's taught in church and what will be encouraged at whichever BYU she attends.

She may do something like her aunt Julie and become a nurse and work while her husband finishes school but I am willing to bet Shari will be no different then her mom.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

jenboghel01 wrote:Some kids are commenting on the Puberty Vlog saying that Sherri and Chad would make a great couple if they weren't brother and sister... I can't believe this stuff anymore haha
This social media generation of kids is scary and disturbing. They have completely taken over the comment section of every video.

I'm glad I found this place.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really wish today Ruby would have explained to Julie the difference between being bullied and being made fun of. Kids today are too quick to use the word bully not fully understanding how serious that term is. What she described during the earring discussion was teasing, not bullying.

I don't expect Ruby to be perfect, but I think vlogging has distracted her so much from using common sense and dealing with her kids properly.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Isn't also protesting gay marriage at Chick Fill A a form of bullying of LGBTQ people?
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

Ruby's gotten lazy lately with her vlogging. Several of her recent vlogs are just from one tiny part of her day vs. clips throughout the day. She actually put a little more effort in than recently today- which was nice.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

seriously7 wrote:I really wish today Ruby would have explained to Julie the difference between being bullied and being made fun of. Kids today are too quick to use the word bully not fully understanding how serious that term is. What she described during the earring discussion was teasing, not bullying.

I don't expect Ruby to be perfect, but I think vlogging has distracted her so much from using common sense and dealing with her kids properly.
I agree with you although I don't know if everyone makes this distinction nowadays... the language is getting rather convoluted!
youtubespy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youtubespy »

i dont really know much about child development goals, but shouldnt russell be able to recognise numbers now since he is 5yrs old and going to kindergarten this year?!? Really makes me question rubys homeschooling methods seeing as he was "homeschooled" for quite a while and cant even recognise the number 8 in todays vlog!
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

Russel clearly didn't use the microwave on his own. He can't even reach it, and the chairs are on the other side of the room.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Man, her vlogs are so short and boring now... I guess she's realized she has a large enough following that she can put up garbage videos everyday and still get the views.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

And did that cheese look like it had been microwaved for 85 seconds? I'm too lazy to go back to look. He did say Julie's age and five, right?

I've only watched the first like 30 seconds of today's vlog and got annoyed. I don't think I'll finish. I hate when vloggers (especially family vloggers) show the elf being touched. Ruby showed Shari holding their elf and putting it in a shoe box saying the little kids don't know of something. Sometimes I'll have vlogs on autoplay as I clean and my fiancé's seven year old will watch here and there. I would have been livid if she'd seen that and I definitely would have expected one of Ruby's vlogs to be kid safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Eve's hair looked ridiculous today.
I'm glad Nolly destroyed her bread.
Chad is so immature, but I know it's his age.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Poor Nolly. Except for the few times you see Eve sit next to or hug her, she never seems to get any love or affection.

Ruby always seems disgusted when Nolly licks or touches her. Why have a dog if she's so offended by it? And Kevin is already planning for a puppy and has all but written Nolly off.

It just seems cruel.

Return to “8 Passengers”