theJKtoday

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by Scar2016 »

I can't watch them, Kelly voice hurts my ears.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I think Emily is pretty. I saw her for the first time in MG's birth vlog, and thought then that she would grow into a striking young lady. Jay has some strong genes for sure.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I am not downing the child but half the time I don't even understand Emily. They should get her into speech therapy. Even the viewers are noticing. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Emily is in school so she is probably in speech therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Today's vlog showed how awful Emily's speech is. I couldn't hardly understand what she was saying half the time.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I think the "off" part of Emily is just her hairline. It's more far forward to average and just takes some getting used to. I think she's beautiful and shares a striking resemblance to MG.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 27814a.jpg[/img]

They responded.

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I think it's great that they replied, and did it without being passive aggressive.

Personal - I had a speech impediment as a little kid. I was required to take speech therapy in school, and my speech improved quickly and completely, to the point that I mentioned the impediment to my husband and he thought I was trolling him. But I am still self-conscious about it. When I get angry or upset, my accent slips in, like others have mentioned - but when I get very anxious, I tend to overcorrect and over-enunciate in a really noticeable way. It's weird. Anyway, I'm glad there are no videos on YT of my muddled speech pre-therapy.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

RecklessDisregard wrote:I think it's great that they replied, and did it without being passive aggressive.
Right?! So refreshing. It makes me wonder why it's so hard for every other vlogger to do the same? I guess YouTube entitlement and passive aggression comes hand in hand.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:I think it's great that they replied, and did it without being passive aggressive.
Right?! So refreshing. It makes me wonder why it's so hard for every other vlogger to do the same? I guess YouTube entitlement and passive aggression comes hand in hand.

Not to mention the "we are the perfect Beaver Cleaver family" routine some vloggers put out there. I love that they responded and are shy about saying she is in speech. I would have never ever thought that she wasn't, but im glad they aren't trying to hide it! good for them!! Other vloggers look at it as something wrong or something to be embarrassed about. Hell i know kids in my daughters 6th grade class that still have speech therapy! There is nothing uncommon about it all.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Madelyn's dress was lovely for the Daddy Daughter Dance.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I agree, her dress was beautiful.
I like them but yesterday when Kelley was cooking, the cat was on the counter the whole time, even walking across the food at one point, I don't understand people who allow their pets on counters BLEH!
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

I always thought Mardi Gras was for adults only. Here where I am they don't allow kids near Mardi Gras (according to Instagram) they are at Mardi Gras. Also I thought it was a fall thing not a winter thing.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Strawberry26 wrote:I always thought Mardi Gras was for adults only. Here where I am they don't allow kids near Mardi Gras (according to Instagram) they are at Mardi Gras. Also I thought it was a fall thing not a winter thing.

Mardis Gras means Fat Tuesday. Always a four day weekend before Ash Wednesday.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:I always thought Mardi Gras was for adults only. Here where I am they don't allow kids near Mardi Gras (according to Instagram) they are at Mardi Gras. Also I thought it was a fall thing not a winter thing.

Mardi Gras is one day-- Fat Tuesday. Carnival is the week before Fat Tuesday, with all the parades. It's called Fat Tuesday because it's the day before Lent begins and you're using up the "bad" things in your house before giving them up for Lent. My best friend lives in New Orleans and takes her son to all the parades. Yes, there are a lot of drunks around, but it's not necessarily an adults only thing, except maybe on Bourbon Street itself.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their vlogs are sorta a drag to watch. Today's vlog is just of Emily coloring. Just thrown together.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Strawberry26 wrote:Their vlogs are sorta a drag to watch. Today's vlog is just of Emily coloring. Just thrown together.

I agree. I tried to warm up to them, I really did. I wanted to like them. But they're just way too vanilla for me.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Their vlogs are sorta a drag to watch. Today's vlog is just of Emily coloring. Just thrown together.

I agree. I tried to warm up to them, I really did. I wanted to like them. But they're just way too vanilla for me.
It's like how bout vlogging during the day see what she does when the kids are away, Jay could vlog from the office and while out and about. They could do more. They are too blah.

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

And they have a bunch of random pointless videos, like the one about Madelyn's school having a lock down?? What is the point of that other than half assed click bait? All their titles are click baity because the videos are always boring. Like the first Mardi Gras video, it turned into a history lesson while they drove lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I've only watched a handful of vlogs, it's pretty boring and I found Kelley to be annoying, specifically her voice and constant smiling. I feel like Jay was letting himself be known, for lack if a better word. But I have no idea who Kelley is or what she does all day. She doesn't have any stories to tell or anything she is at all passionate about doing when she has time on her hands with kids at school? GrandDolly is a whole lot more interesting and someone I'd like to get to know better. She's someone I'd like to spend time watching.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”