DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

lurkernomore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by lurkernomore »

sammibro wrote:The other thing that bothered me was that Missy thanked The Four Seasons for their hospitality by jumping in the pool fully clothed! No class at all.
Does anyone think there is any possibility that she was kind of drunk there? Her speech seemed somewhat slurred and I did notice she and Tal each had one of the same cocktails the guys had (could have been non-alcoholic, I suppose). It would explain some of the weirdness.

I am also working on an extra insane theory (what is WRONG with me???) that the Johnsons and the Lannings are trying to get pregnant all at the same time. Think of the views!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Their trip seems so boring. Have they mentioned the Four Seasons on the vlog? That's my only doubt about a sponsorship.

Missy and Ellie are obviously not "best friends". There's no way that I wouldn't see my friends who lived long distance if we were suddenly 20 minutes away. That's so weird to me. But yeah, your besties. Ok.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

laughsatytfame wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Bonnie says on her vlog that they had no idea Bryan and Missy would be there at the same time. Seems like they would know that if Missy had been invited and declined. I'm guessing someone didn't get invited.
I bet it is really hard to want to actually invite her anywhere being that she expects everything to revolve around her. Can you imagine her dictating your fun planned weekend? lol
Jinger arranged the whole thing so no doubt she wasn't invited.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

An entire montage of you guys swimming in a pool wtf?' They act like they don't have a pool in their very own backyard!!!! This isn't something new!? Awww was the ocean to cold for you to swim in?!? Bahahah!

But seriously who wants to see you swimming underwater when all their summer vlogs are of the same underwater shit too..

I love when missy threw herself in the pool she embarrassed herself in front of everyone. You can tell Jeff and tal were soooo embarrassed trying to tell her no and telling Bryan to be quiet for being so loud. She likes doing random stuff like that? No you don't, you're a snooty stuck up couch potato!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

As many have said, the trip has to be sponsored. I don't think its a boring trip as such, it depends what kind of trip you want. Some people enjoy a few days in paradise away from the busy of life and this would be perfect. Resort pools, nice beach, resort restaurants, spa treatments, reading books etc. I'd have a ball with my hubby here for a few days. We love our exploring trips but love those relaxing doing nothing trips. We have a 3yr old now so holidays he's always with us because we don't have a mimi and papa like M&B.
Cgl33 wrote: Have they mentioned the Four Seasons on the vlog? That's my only doubt about a sponsorship.
Yeah Bryan has mentioned it a few times.

I agree with the other comment of you can tell Tal & Jeff have a bond. M&B it's just awkward and weird. And the underwater scene felt fake & put on. B&M a few years ago while she was pregnant with Ollie, looked loved up- but that is definitely gone now.

The problem is, if this trip is sponsored, they picked the wrong couple. They are always travelling places, going out to eat, going out to the shops doing stuff. They are lazy with everything they do. (hence why they bring mum & dad to travel cant do it themselves, cant make food so they go buy it, cant make/do stuff themselves so buy things pre-made or get people to do it for them(cough papa), and cant do housework so pay people to do it).
I wouldn't be surprised if they invited the Johnson's because they couldn't handle just the two of them there alone together. How boring to spend alone time with your husband or wife right? ;)
Last edited by zacmum on Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Another thing, correct me if I am wrong-
I know Missy always makes things about herself and never puts effort in for Bryan. BUT- didn't they travel last year on Bryan's birthday too? Or wasn't his EP party on his bday last year too? I feel like I swear Bryan makes such a big deal out of his birthdays and we never see Missy having these parties or holiday trips for her birthdays? And I swear Bryan makes his birthdays last like an entire bloody week? For birthdays that aren't even that big of a milestone. His album release was all about his birthday and this trip is too. We get it.. it's your 27th birthday Bryan. God help us for his 30th....
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Jeff posted a picture of Tal and him at the dinner and his caption says "private dinner on the beach" celebrating Bryan's birthday. Goes to show how much Bryan tries so hard to be exclusive but fails.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Cgl33 wrote:Their trip seems so boring. Have they mentioned the Four Seasons on the vlog? That's my only doubt about a sponsorship.

Missy and Ellie are obviously not "best friends". There's no way that I wouldn't see my friends who lived long distance if we were suddenly 20 minutes away. That's so weird to me. But yeah, your besties. Ok.
I also question the sponsorship. Between the 4 of them there were only a total of 10 IG post. Only 1 from missy. If this was really a sponsorship you'd think there would be a lot more. Just surprising

It doesn't surprise me that missy on Ellie's girl trip. She's not into the hiking etc that they seem to be doing and she's such a weird loner I don't see her bonding with this group
True all of these four seasons vlogs were so boring. Thank goodness there were only 2 Enough of bryans white body.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The social media post could come later if it's a brand deal.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's catching some grief for that Twitter post about being jealous. I admit, I said something, but a few others have too. Like "some of us have never been to Hawaii"!
She's been there THREE times in the past year, counting this trip. Yeah, if I had the money, I would be traveling too. But whining about not being on a girl's trip when you're on the same island at a five star resort with your husband and "best friends" (cough, cough, paid entourage, cough) is just a bit too much.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

The sponsorship could have been the vlog not necessarily photo posts.
I just love how Bryan's like oh Missy is being so adventurous.. and she's trying... Brussel sprouts. Then the next frame is Tal who ordered whatever the chef recommended. She is the one being adventurous Bryan. Missy has screwed her face up to everything! It's not cute when you're an adult. Usually you go, oooh not a fan of that one. Or, that's different. Not screw your face up like a child and shake your head in disgust. :| But then again, missy jumping into the resort pool fully clothed was childish too. Sure maybe if you're on a drunk fun weekend with friends being idiots at home.. but not at a fancy resort. :| I thought she was a shy reserved girl?! I am too and I'd never do that in a fancy place with many guests close by.
Tal was so embarrassed when she said shhh. And afterwards Jeff walking off awkwardly.

But then, they are doing vlogs for children aren't they. This whole vlog irritated me!
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

lmmomSD wrote:She's catching some grief for that Twitter post about being jealous. I admit, I said something, but a few others have too. Like "some of us have never been to Hawaii"!
She's been there THREE times in the past year, counting this trip. Yeah, if I had the money, I would be traveling too. But whining about not being on a girl's trip when you're on the same island at a five star resort with your husband and "best friends" (cough, cough, paid entourage, cough) is just a bit too much.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
EXACTLY!! My thoughts too. I live in Australia and could only DREAM of going to Hawaii. Ungrateful. And I didn't think it was THAT bad to be travelling CHILD FREE with your husband. :| :|

*Sorry for double posts- some of these wont edit!*
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I really hope they didn't pay $3000 so Missy could have French fries for dinner.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

I doubt it's sponsored.
I think it's more "look we are at a four stars hotel, not in a cheap place for poor people like Ellie and Co."
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I just saw today's vlog and I agree it's sponsored. I don't know why I thought I saw today's already.

The fact that they had all of his social media stuff makes me think that they sponsored it because of his social media followers.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 74d409.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 74d409.png[/img] what about those precious boys. "Mrs. Boy Mom"

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

I was blocked on Bryans Instagram for saying he must really be tired after the last couple months of vacations..HAH!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

JM16Canada wrote:I was blocked on Bryans Instagram for saying he must really be tired after the last couple months of vacations..HAH!

Girl the last 4 years have been a vacation for them! They jumped on the opportunity to not work as soon as they started making money! Lazy ass people! At least do something for your community? Like I get not having to work, but why not volunteer to help others? But no let's take vacations and film it all, let's buy new appliances and film it all, let's spend and film it all because that's all we have going for ourselves is to spend.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The room at the Four Seasons is less than the villa they stayed in at Disney. Trust me, the vlog is sponsored. There is no other reason those two would stay at that hotel unless someone they know mentioned they had hoped to stay there first.

The fact that they haven't left the resort is very interesting. There are many shops just across the street, as well as top rated restaurants. I think they can't go in the lagoon because it's obviously shared with Aulani and there is no way to hide the large canoe that's there.

They like to waste money, but they don't like to go places on their own. We know they would 100% do another trip with the Hollisters, and they loved Aulani. Unless this is a baby making trip, or a trip they took to spite Ellie for not inviting Missy on the girls trip, they went because it's a sponsorship. They showed the pools. They showed the fancy dinner, the ambiance, the balcony, the rooms and somehow the hotel knew they were vloggers and the name of their children...

Smells like a sponsorship to me.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Bryan, being on the front page of ITunes doesn't make up for the fact that your album is sitting at #67 after 5 days.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 27a6bf.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 1ca12b.jpg[/img]

Return to “Daily Bumps”