Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

purplerain55
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by purplerain55 »

That awkward moment when Symphony is a better parent to Juliet than Sam is.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
They shoved Oreo in their dirty trunk that was filled with so much crap and he wasn't even in a cage for safety! Why do these people insist on showing all the stupid things they do? It's like Sam enjoys having everyone tell him he's a dick to his face!!! Nia was all over the place as usual - I kind of enjoyed the first part of the vlog without Sam in it - reminded me of the older vlogs when he was hardly in them and he actually had a real job!!

I love how Nia does everything for him and he still can't handle taking care of the kids responsibly - he had Juliet hanging off of his legs and was tickling her after she ate, which is so dangerous and stupid at the same time!! Can someone please call a therapist for this moron and send one over ASAP!!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Congrats Sam you ass clown, you've actually done enough stupid stuff that you actually got people talking on your board.

Seriously though when their dog actually needs to be left home to rest they bring her with them? I'd give them the benefit of the doubt but what grown adult doesn't turn to google to see what their animal needs when they are having issue with their health. One quick search on treating heart worm in dogs and you'd see to not let them get over exerted. Maybe they should google what heart worms looks like in dogs and they'd feel bad. I kinda wish I hadn't because it made me feel even worse for that dog
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I actually joined the board today because of this video.
I am a dog lover by nature and I think even if you aren't, you have a grasp of what to do and not to do.
They neglected this dog for what seems like forever and now it's almost over the top how they are trying to show how wrong everyone was.
You shouldn't have a dog running on heartworm treatment, I know the Vet had to of told Sam about it but once again, it's more important to show everyone how great an owner he is, look at us run in the park while I skateboard. Look how he likes all our friends.
But what really got me here were his last, almost in passing but definitely passive aggressive words.
"Oh, Oreo sleeps in our bed now"...and scene.
Yeah until the camera went off then it was back outside I am sure.
Does anyone else feel like he is promoting all of this hoping to bank on her death? I know that's horrible but it has kept running through my mind.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam is so thirsty to go viral; to be rich and famous, that he will go to any lengths for attention. He lies and schemes constantly so who knows what he's up to. Poor kids. I don't feel sorry for Nia anymore. She goes along with his crap. As someone said recently, his fangirl followers think he can do no wrong. I'm not convinced that there are many adult viewers anymore.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I too feel that it's all part of Sams big plan. It's like he wants something to happen to the dog for the views. It's sick really.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

For the love of God no wonder they're all sick they don't have their kids cover their mouths when they cough just allow them to hack all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

#freenia

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

calliepaige84 wrote:#freenia

#NiaGrowABackbone
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
I'm almost certain Nia didn't want to be in the vlog today - Sam is such a loser and doesn't respect his wife for giving her some privacy. He's so obsessed with showing everything it's disgusting - I would never invite him even to a funeral because he would be all up in people's faces during the worst day of their lives!

Does that backyard look like a family owns it? They have been living in that house for so many years and the amount of money they waste on so many things you would think they would invest in some important things to keep their dog safe and in a healthy environment.

Abaram playing with the gun was just weird to me - Sam looks at him so proud for shooting with it too it's beyond creepy!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I wonder if Sam has guns in the house? Terrifying thought. Children should be taught never to point a gun, even a play gun, at themselves or others. Sam outside playing guns with the barefoot kids and leaving his sick wife to fend for herself and the baby is typical Sam behavior.
If anyone asked my advice (haha) I'd tell them to hire a professional housecleaning service and give that place a deep, sanitizing cleaning, to get everyone to the doctor for a check up, and consult a nutritionist (they eat crap). And yes, get a landscaper and do something with that yard! They can afford it! I know it's flu season, but someone is always sick.
Is Oreo even getting heartworm treatment? You have to go to the vet for injections, so I'd say no. She isn't supposed to be fed outside in the dirt like that.
I really like the hashtag; #freenia :P
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

A minion replied "screw you" to somebody pointing out that Symphony should cover her mouth when she coughs. This is why I don't comment on their videos
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

E_8 wrote:A minion replied "screw you" to somebody pointing out that Symphony should cover her mouth when she coughs. This is why I don't comment on their videos
My comment About covering her mouth Image I've been told a lot worse ! I work in a preschool and am REALLY big on covering mouths and hand washing me and my co teacher are JUST getting over the flu and have been constantly reminding our kids to cover their mouth, way their hands and cleaning then again our kids are 3 and Symphony is 6 so she SHOULD know by now to cover her mouth instead of hacking alll over everything in sight

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

At least she wasn't expected to run around the house and clean everything, although it will be interesting to see if tomorrow she has to pick up after today since Sam mentioned how dirty the house was.

And yes a 6 year old should know to cover their mouth. Sure they forget but that's why you remind them. I give Symphony a lot of leeway but that irritates me when parents don't encourage their kids to cover their mouth.

If I see Nia having to do the bulk of the cleaning up tomorrow, and continuing all her other chores, I'm gonna have to take a break from them it will piss me off too much. There is no reason that after being so sick she should be thrown right back into the lions den when her husband was fully able to keep things clean. I get houses get messy , and even some days you just don't feel like picking up, but if that's the case then his butt should be helping then since you know he doesn't have a typical job.

I almost need to anyway after the heart worm incident I didn't want to watch, but then I wanted to see what everyone was talking about as far as her running around and such.
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Hey everyone, been reading for awhile and decided to finally register so I could join in the discussions!

Like others here, I started watching early (like from their 1st lip sync; I liked it and clicked to see if they had others, they had 1 or 2 vlogs and eventually I found myself watching everyday. Now I still watch, but it's more in awe of what they do as I find they've become, esp Sam of course, kinda insane!). I stumbled upon this site one day and find I often agree with what is written here, away from, as you guys call them, the minions!

I have noticed their lack of basic cleanliness before when any of them are sick. The fact that they don't seem to attempt to stop the spread of germs makes me feel a bit icky, even behind my computer screen lol. I mean, Sam was a nurse!

I also can't believe Sam mentioned how dirty the house was, but didn't help out w/ that, or the baby ... at all!!! I mean I don't expect much from him, but really? He was obviously well enough to play outside all afternoon. I guarantee Nia will be back to doing all those chores tomorrow. Ugh! Oh, and I share the sentiments expressed here on the whole Oreo situation :(
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I s2g if they don't restrict that dog's activity while she's on her treatment, I'm going to bust a gasket.

That being said, if they aren't literally trying to kill Oreo and she does recover, I'm curious what the aftermath might be. Back outside 24/7, I'm sure. They're only doing this because they finally got called out for being shitty dog owners.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

I don't believe she was trying to "protect them" she was terrified ! The drone was spinning and coming full force AT her. Dogs don't see it as a toy they see it as something loud, fast and dangerous coming at tbem

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
I was surprised to see the kids wearing shoes for once while they were outside - they never wear shoes while they play outside which is so disgusting! I also had a feeling that blanket was going to fall on the floor - and I know for a fact that Nia picked it right up off that dirty road and put it back on Juliet....ewwww!! No wonder these kids are always getting sick - Symphony misses so much school it's ridiculous!

Sam was being so obnoxious with the drone in the house, I swear like those kids will never have any idea how to behave when they get older since he sets such a poor example of what an adult is supposed to be like! His speech about God just had me gagging....like get a life Sam....you're still a dick and nobody "saved" you asshole....you treat your wife like shit and your kids are never taken care of responsibly by you!! You still need major therapy so stop wasting time at home playing with toys and go see a shrink!
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

In regard to Symphony missing so much school, aren't there rules about how many days kids can miss? I know it probably depends on where you live, but when I was in school you were only allowed to miss a certain number of days without doctor's excuses (which she may have, but either way she must be falling behind with her work)
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

E_8 wrote:In regard to Symphony missing so much school, aren't there rules about how many days kids can miss? I know it probably depends on where you live, but when I was in school you were only allowed to miss a certain number of days without doctor's excuses (which she may have, but either way she must be falling behind with her work)
Yeah, there are, and sometimes a doctor's note doesn't help. My sister almost didn't graduate because she had health problems throughout her senior year. But - and I could be totally wrong - their school seems to be set up in a strange way. The children don't attend on Mondays (or maybe it's Fridays) and the parents have to volunteer often? Is this typical for Christian-based schools, or can we assume it's set up around the Accelerated Christian Education program? If it is set up around ACE, those children are going to have a lot of problems later on. Not dragging anyone's religion at all, but ACE is an awful, awful program that leaves out important historical and scientific facts in favor of pushing a heavy Christian agenda.

Return to “Sam and Nia”