DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

torii
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by torii »

Good morning guys Image Image

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't think they're going to get pregnant on this trip. There's no one to spin the sperm and get all the boy sperm out so she can have her girl.
I'm sure the hotel kitchen can knock up a turkey baster and a salad spinner. 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:omg could you imagine what sex (when it happens) with them is like :P - unless of course they're totally different between the sheets and have an awesome sex life...

missy's probably laying there, starfished, monotoned voiced and zoned the fuck out, on her phone the whole time, wouldn't surprise me if she was even facetiming her mom. bryan sweating and getting out of breathe like he does on stage... using slang words and saying things like "ugh, babe, this is LIT!", talking about his (average) dick the entire time and posing like justin bieber.

and in the end they both do a miserable job of faking it just so it's over and they don't have to pretend they like having sex with people they don't even love.

yeah, look, i probably thought about that a little too much when i was writing it and now my breakfast is sitting at the back of my throat. it's ready for take off, you guys! *barf*
Oh noooooo!! Hahaha. Just had the image of Missy laying on her back, "Don't thtop, don't thtop!" While she's secretly scrolling on her phone behind BryBrys back.

LMFAO what have we done?? Goodbye Image
M: ''That'th the thpot. Yeth! YETH! I feel THO thekthy right now Bry Bry.''
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oops.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

when presented with bday dessert, missy made a remark about how the hotel did so much research on them.

so, wondering if the poor four seasons marketing intern found this website ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Perhaps she should just divorce Bryan and marry her phone? She even ditches holding hands with him for her phone in the Johnson Romantic vacation vlog around 1.40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I'm sorry but that's not fair to Bryan and the boys if she's always on her phone.

Missy has issues for sure.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

With all the talk about the resort and how Missy and Bryan don't really fit in there, makes me wonder about that tweet Missy sent Ellie yesterday that we were discussing. Maybe it wasn't a dig at being with Bryan at all, maybe they're all bored out of their minds there and aren't supposed to venture off resort property for the sponsorship. Maybe she just doesn't like this place and wishes she were out doing the things the girls are and staying somewhere different. that opens up a whole new can of worms. Now i think that tweet was a subtle dig at the resort and she is not doing a very good job of showing how amazing the place is by saying she wishes she were elsewhere. I highly doubt that the Lumps will be getting anymore calls from Four Seasons.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I'm sorry but that's not fair to Bryan and the boys if she's always on her phone.

Missy has issues for sure.
Even at the dinner in the last vlog she couldn't put down her damn phone! I get that she was maybe taking photos, but even on the vlog.. she sits it down, looks uncomfortable, picks it up again, sees the vlogging camera, uncomfortably holds the phone gives a half smile and picks it up again... its just really strange. Half of the dinner footage is missy on her phone! (also, remember when she kept breaking her phone and bought a new one every month or so and people were giving her shit for it? I wonder how many phones she has gone through since then that they just arent showing?)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:Their trip seems so boring. Have they mentioned the Four Seasons on the vlog? That's my only doubt about a sponsorship.

Missy and Ellie are obviously not "best friends". There's no way that I wouldn't see my friends who lived long distance if we were suddenly 20 minutes away. That's so weird to me. But yeah, your besties. Ok.
Im starting to wonder if she will meet up with them for a meal or something and just not show it bc of the sponsorship deal.. If it were my friends that were there like that i would find some way of sneaking out of that resort and meeting up with them. lol
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I'm a horrible person, aren't I?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Edenberry wrote:I'm a horrible person, aren't I?
Please don't insult that beautiful manatee like that.

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Edenberry wrote:I'm a horrible person, aren't I?
Please don't insult that beautiful manatee like that.

XD
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Everything is starting to make sense in regards to the sponsorship. Four Seasons wants to show that their resort is awesome and there's no reason to leave, so BM are stuck there in regards to the vlog and social media. They've gone to luaus, on hikes, and scuba diving before so there's really no reason to think they wouldn't do these things this time other than it being laid out in their contract. Missy is "jealous at this point" because the girls are having an awesome time while they're all bored by the hotel pool. Their annoyance and boredom could explain why they're not plugging the resort as hard as they probably should be. Not to mention that the Four Seasons staff dropped the ball hard on that social media post, that would really irritate me if I was Jeff or Tal.

A free hawaii vacation is a free hawaii vacation, and I'd love an all expenses paid trip to do nothing but lounge around a hotel room. I just think that they were excited for another hawaii vacay but nothing they got compared to the great time they had during the last one. That's why the Johnsons are seemingly having a better time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy and Bryan are already home. There's no reason why Missy couldn't have joined the girls.

Except because she wasn't invited.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sparklyfluff wrote:Perhaps she should just divorce Bryan and marry her phone? She even ditches holding hands with him for her phone in the Johnson Romantic vacation vlog around 1.40.

I don't mean to insult Bryan, but...why am I just thinking of Shrek while seeing him from up above?

LOL I'm sorry!!!
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Regardless of what their contract with the hotel was, I think they could have done a better job at making it look like a cool place to stay. Never been to Hawaii but I know I'm not gonna stay there lol.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't see Missy as a hiker. They took the walk to the waterfall, but I don't see her hiking just to hike. She wouldn't even walk when she was pregnant.
And it really bugs me the way she is always on her phone, even in Hawaii. I said before, put the damn phone down and be in the moment. But I get the feeling she uses it as a way to not have to interact with Bryan.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

OT SORRY, do anyone know of a good ad blocker for Android phone. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Why did Bryan at 9:15 in the vlog tell Ollie "we got you more presents"? That was really not called for... they got Ollie more but not Finn? Bryan acted like it was a secret.
Missy, you were flying first class you idiot, there's food!!!

Return to “Daily Bumps”