E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

HelloSweetie wrote:I don't know what I make of the no makeup thing other than to somehow attribute her need for it to Jared. She usually CAKES it on! Does she wear it because he likes it? Is she not allowed to wear it if he's not there because he's insecure about other men finding her attractive?

I'm glad she doesn't feel the need to put makeup on if she feels confident without but it is curious why this would suddenly be.
i remember them talking in an old vlog about how jared photoshops out ellie's "imperfections" like belly hair in their vlogs/thumbnails, so i wouldn't be surprised if she wears makeup because he wants her to. if he's willing to control her appearance in a photoshop-way i can definitely see him trying to control it in a makeup-way too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

mrogaan wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I don't know what I make of the no makeup thing other than to somehow attribute her need for it to Jared. She usually CAKES it on! Does she wear it because he likes it? Is she not allowed to wear it if he's not there because he's insecure about other men finding her attractive?

I'm glad she doesn't feel the need to put makeup on if she feels confident without but it is curious why this would suddenly be.
i remember them talking in an old vlog about how jared photoshops out ellie's "imperfections" like belly hair in their vlogs/thumbnails, so i wouldn't be surprised if she wears makeup because he wants her to. if he's willing to control her appearance in a photoshop-way i can definitely see him trying to control it in a makeup-way too.

Maybe he really does believe the acne makes her mean? By that logic she should be nicer when it's covered up Image
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

I can't get over how differently she acts when Jared is not around. She's like a different person!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Was she on crack today?!

I think her legs are the size of Bonnie's arms. And her arms aren't even that big so what does that tell you lol

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

What was up with Jared in today's vlog? He seemed so subdued and down... And then at the end he was on the verge of tears?!
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

Ellie looks skeletal in her Hawaii Bag video :/

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Bonnie's new Hawaii vlog. Stop at 7:58 or 7:59 for a glimpse at a real live skeleton! Just kidding it's just Ellie. I don't know how to post pictures or I would take a screen shot. Maybe someone else can
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
chachismemories1 wrote:3 days strong! Done hate watching. But I have a question are there ANY good moms/family vlogs out there?
I have been watching Phil and Alex lately. They defended E+J's IVF contest, which is how I found them, and it initially gave me a bad impression of them... That, and Phil can be kind of loud/preachy, which makes sense because he is a pastor. She is a NICU nurse who has dropped down to a few shifts per month since the adoption of their first daughter. They documented their TTC journey and open adoption on YT, and watching their treatment of the baby and birth mom led a second birth mom to approach them about adopting the baby she was carrying at the time. So now there are 2 daughters. Right now, these folks are the polar opposite of DB, E+J, etc. They live in an apartment. They don't have a ton of stuff (and had a pretty minimalist Christmas). All of the girls' clothes are hand-me-downs (still cute and plentiful though). They carefully follow doctor's orders for treatment of the baby's hip dysplasia and are not ashamed or attempting to hide it from viewers. They're frugal, to the extent that Alex didn't want to burn a decorative candle (which had been given to them) because then she wouldn't have it anymore. They eat healthy food, at home. Phil is trying to drop a few pounds, and has been honest about struggling with food. They are both mature adults, as opposed to overgrown children. Nobody's perfect, of course, but these 2 are better than most of the YTers we discuss here. I doubt they will ever strike it rich on YT though, since none of their content appeals to children or perverts.

I love Phil and Alex too! I found them before the IVF thing, but I like them because I feel like they are real. I can forgive the preachyness because that's what you get when you choose to watch a pastor lol!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

workfromhomemom wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Everything about this girl gets on my damn nerves! She's so obnoxious and everything she does ticks me off. I could just imagine what the people around her were thinking when she was filming this. "WE'RE IN HAWAIIIII" :? She's not looking good recently, her eyes sunken in. And her teeth are just so annoying for me to look at. Rant done, lol. I just can't with her anymore.
Does Bonnie swimtop look backwards to anyone else? lol Maybe it is just this picture and it looked alright in the vlog. Kudos to Bonnie for donning a 2 piece too! I'd smack Ellie if I was Bonnie and she made one more comment about her body.

I think Bonnie is a beautiful mom, but I didn't like this bathing suit on her. I think she would look better in a one piece or a different style to compliment her body shape. However, good for her for feeling comfortable in what she wears. *I am not a clothes stylist or an expert on bathing suits so I could be all wrong. :)

Ellie isn't looking good for other reasons on this trip.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I can't see Jared making Ellie wear all that makeup daily, because I don't feel he's in control in their relationship. My parents would say that Ellie "wears the pants," lol. She and Bonnie (and Julie, I think) all love makeup, and would probably rather spend their afterlives inside a Sephora store than anywhere else. That's always been the case. I definitely don't get the sense that all of Ellie's expensive cosmetics or time spent pampering herself are in service to Jared or for his benefit.

Which is not to say that Jared cares nothing about appearance. Ellie doesn't really have any redeeming qualities, so obviously he did choose her for her looks. I also remember an old clip in which Ellie said something to the effect of "women can be beautiful big or small, size doesn't matter" and Jared responded with "it kind of does though." So, whatever, he certainly does care about appearance and selected Eating Disorder Barbie as his mate. I just think that her devotion to cosmetics was already ingrained in her personality before the two of them met or married.

But I can understand the speculation, considering her comment about not needing as much makeup in Hawaii. Personally I would consider any day in which I intended to film myself to be a day I needed makeup, but I am admittedly insecure, and whatever else we may say about Ellie, I don't think her love for makeup comes from a place of being insecure about her appearance. She has probably been told she was pretty all her life. Even her suspected disordered eating probably isn't about a fear that carrying weight will make her unattractive, but more to do with control issues.

Maybe she intended to swim a lot in Hawaii, which would render a full face of makeup pretty useless. That's the only explanation I could think of.

To add to the "natural blonde" conversation - I am another who was a towheaded kid and grew into an adult with light brown hair that has some blonde streaks. My brother is similar, though I think he could still qualify as "dark blonde." We get this from our dad, who had platinum hair as a child and near-black hair as an adult. Our sister has had brown hair from birth, like our mom. We all still consider "natural blonde" to mean blonde hair that hasn't been lightened. I had never heard of it including people who were blonde as children, which I find interesting.

Also of interest - Bonnie was a blonde child, as seen in the video of her being made to wash her drawings off the wall around the age of 3. But by the time she was 10 or so, she had light brown hair, and is of course nowhere near blonde as an adult.
sazsmileyface
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sazsmileyface »

"Look Jackson and Calvin, I'm going to be Peppa Pig and jump in muddy puddles!". I wish Ellie just took the week off vlogging so we could have more Jared and the kids and no screaming!
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I wonder why Ellie got her eyelashes dyed and not extentions?
She looked a little scary blue after she went under the waterfall. Seeing her like that makes me feel pretty sad for her.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

jenboghel01 wrote:Bonnie's new Hawaii vlog. Stop at 7:58 or 7:59 for a glimpse at a real live skeleton! Just kidding it's just Ellie. I don't know how to post pictures or I would take a screen shot. Maybe someone else can
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

Please see a doctor and a psychiatrist, Ellie! :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

JoCo 89 wrote:Please see a doctor and a psychiatrist, Ellie! :(
Oh my god. Ellie looks so unhealthy and scary underweight. And I thought Aspyn was skinny but after seeing her next to Ellie, she's a perfectly normal weight. Ellie needs major psychological help and she's in for a rude awakening when she can't get pregnant and she realizes what she's done to her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 73975f.jpg[/img]
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I think the makeup thing stems from Ellie's mom and we all know how those girls feel about what their mom says/does

I remember each of the girls saying that their mom always put on makeup and got ready for the day even if they were staying home

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just a theory: maybe she doesn't need make-up because there aren't any men around (that matter, anyway)
She looks scary, scary skinny. And from the looks of that hike, it's a good thing Missy didn't come along. Can you imagine her whining?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

It's not just that she's skinny though. Ellie's body is starting to have that emaciated old lady look. Like her muscles and bones are wasting away. I believe her Invisalign has messed with her teeth quite a bit, but I also think her teeth are standing out more prominently because she has very little "meat" on her face. Her eyes a are becoming scary sunken in.

This isn't body shaming. My sister had an eating disorder growing up, and I see a lot of the same signs in Ellie. She isn't healthy and no one around her seems to be concerned enough about it. At least Jared will have some good vlogging content when Ellie lands herself in the Emergency room again, or when they have to go back to the fertility clinic because she can't get pregnant.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Those photos of Ellie make me sad, I wish she would take better care of her health.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

IceCreamCone wrote:It's not just that she's skinny though. Ellie's body is starting to have that emaciated old lady look. Like her muscles and bones are wasting away. I believe her Invisalign has messed with her teeth quite a bit, but I also think her teeth are standing out more prominently because she has very little "meat" on her face. Her eyes a are becoming scary sunken in.

This isn't body shaming. My sister had an eating disorder growing up, and I see a lot of the same signs in Ellie. She isn't healthy and no one around her seems to be concerned enough about it. At least Jared will have some good vlogging content when Ellie lands herself in the Emergency room again, or when they have to go back to the fertility clinic because she can't get pregnant.
Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't look like she's wasting away? She just looks like someone who is genetically inclined to be thin to me - especially when you consider her sister Julie is also thin, and Her brother Beau. Two of her siblings are especially thin as well, so I would assume it's a genetic thing? Hasn't she mentioned she has thyroid problems too or something in the past?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”