larissaledingham
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie : Happy Sparkling New Year Part #8

Unread post by larissaledingham »

foreversoulmates wrote:
kw_11 wrote:Don't think this is against the rules because it was shown in a vlog, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed something! I was watching a vlog from a couple weeks ago where Cullen was showing their wedding book and I happened to look down and it said Katherine and Cullen! I didn't know that was her first name. It's so pretty. Okay, proceed, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they mentioned it when they first started. Cullen is also not is real first name. It's his middle name.
I think it was mentioned in Gaines name reveal

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

larissaledingham wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:
kw_11 wrote:Don't think this is against the rules because it was shown in a vlog, correct me if I'm wrong, but I just noticed something! I was watching a vlog from a couple weeks ago where Cullen was showing their wedding book and I happened to look down and it said Katherine and Cullen! I didn't know that was her first name. It's so pretty. Okay, proceed, lol.

I think they mentioned it when they first started. Cullen is also not is real first name. It's his middle name.
I think it was mentioned in Gaines name reveal

Vlog named baby name details posted June 7 2014 - at 13 minutes they start talking about Gaines name just before the 17 minute mark it's mentioned Cullen has gone by his middle name most of his life

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:Yes if you ever come to the south. You will hear most if not all men talk like Jay. It's just normal for me to hear it and not think anything. If you listen grandoc speaks the same way along with jays dad.

On two occasions I recently viewed Cullen getting a bit testy with Katie when the kids were in bed. It was nothing serious, but I noticed when Cullen's voice elevated he got an accent. Same with Katie, when she raised her voice, her accent kicked in. I used to notice my mother's voice take on a Southern drawl whenever she was really tired or very ill.
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
katlinsmith04209 wrote:Yes if you ever come to the south. You will hear most if not all men talk like Jay. It's just normal for me to hear it and not think anything. If you listen grandoc speaks the same way along with jays dad.

On two occasions I recently viewed Cullen getting a bit testy with Katie when the kids were in bed. It was nothing serious, but I noticed when Cullen's voice elevated he got an accent. Same with Katie, when she raised her voice, her accent kicked in. I used to notice my mother's voice take on a Southern drawl whenever she was really tired or very ill.

I know what you mean. My southern accent really comes out when i'm frustrated. Especially with my kids! LOL.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

malpal25 wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:

I know what you mean. My southern accent really comes out when i'm frustrated. Especially with my kids! LOL.
Mine is almost gone, (as Bryan would say, I was "mercifully bullied"-- mercilessly when we first moved from Virginia to California) but when I get angry, I start to twang. My kids think it's hilarious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

Cullen flew to LA Friday morning, went to the concert that night, and then flew home the next morning. Thankfully that meant not too much of Bryan and Jared in the videos

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Alex Mandel looked really annoyed when Cullen brought up "Deal or No Deal". It was like, "what are you, 13?"
I am so envious of all their counter space!

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

lmmomSD wrote:Alex Mandel looked really annoyed when Cullen brought up "Deal or No Deal". It was like, "what are you, 13?"

What part of the vlog was that in? The Alex Mandel?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 2f1c9c.png[/img] this could be Cullen's way of saying, "goodbye fools". (This is when they parted ways in today's video)

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 2f1c9c.png[/img] this could be Cullen's way of saying, "goodbye fools". (This is when they parted ways in today's video)

He probably went to shut bryan up, cos if he went really to enjoy the show the whole family would of gone.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

malpal25 wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:

My favorite accent to listen to is a good old southern accent. Next is a prim and proper British's accent. Utah, my least favorite due to listening to the Griffith lady's grammar. ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Alex Mandel looked really annoyed when Cullen brought up "Deal or No Deal". It was like, "what are you, 13?"

What part of the vlog was that in? The Alex Mandel?

About 2:37. Bryan was talking to Alex Mandel, and Cullen walks up, and says "Bryan, I just have one question: Deal or no deal?". And Alex gives him this major side eye and says "No deal". I'm sure Alex has had people come up to him and say that his whole life, and I'll bet everyone who does it acts like they must be the first one to say it.
I think Cullen really enjoys going and schmoozing and hanging out with the guys. I seriously doubt he went "just to shut Bryan up". Nothing wrong with having fun hanging out with the guys. I just wish he picked better guys to hang out with!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

malpal25 wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:

I had a friend in college who was originally from Scotland. When he got excited or angry, his accent was so thick it was almost difficult to understand. I love a nice Scottish Brogue they can get jumbled quickly to someone not used to hearing it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MG had me laughing so hard yesterday when she was covering her eyes to get her surprise from Cullen.. shes so dang cute!
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

Loved seeing Brooks trying the avocado in today's video. His facial expressions were so cute!
mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

Brooks is so darn cute

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I love that they are showing the CORRECT way to BLW. Brooks was so cute with the chicken! lol
I also love that they are giving MG chores! She's learning responsibilities and thats great!
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Grilled cheese and Doritos for lunch? The Daily Bumps get so much shit for what they eat but C&K have the same diet. They only seem to eat healthy when they are getting paid for it. It's sad because they have all the time in the world to cook healthy meals.
lilwhiteindian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwhiteindian »

bffb3 wrote:Grilled cheese and Doritos for lunch? The Daily Bumps get so much shit for what they eat but C&K have the same diet. They only seem to eat healthy when they are getting paid for it. It's sad because they have all the time in the world to cook healthy meals.
I don't think that's necessarily true. DBs are constantly eating out or eating fast food etc which is why they get so much flack. I don't see the problem with having what is essentially a sandwich and crisps for lunch, when we know they eat a fair amount of fruit and they eat at home far more often than not. I'm not saying that their diet is perfect by any means, and I'm sure they could stand to eat more healthily, but it's definitely not on the same level as DBs.

I'm glad that Katie took the time to explain that the gagging was normal and what a safe gag should sound like. It's a far better example to follow than Missy's version of BLW!
Brooks and MG were both adorable in today's vlog :)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think they eat home "far more often than not". It seems (I specifically said seems, because that is how it _seems_ to me) like every vlog has them eating out somewhere, usually someplace fried or barbecued. And Cullen is really showing it. I cut Katie slack because she had a baby six months ago. And Gaines eats a lot of boxed Mac & Cheese and chicken nuggets. She doesn't eat what they do. She's a finicky one too. Remember how they used to have to trick her into eating meat?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”