There's that Mormon modesty for you.
Someone really needs to teach this woman about the use of "too" and "to".Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hanauma Bay is a cool place to snorkel though...

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by calliepaige »

Wow I expected that from Ellie but not Bonnie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Why would you ever wear something in public that you can't put on the internet? That's a bit absurd
menehune
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by menehune »

You guys are really making a big deal about nothing with that bathing suit pic in my opinion. Given that I'm sure the other ladies vlogged her in her suit, I highly doubt it's inappropriate all the time. More than likely the bottom rode up but she still thought it was a fun pic so she blurred it and posted it! Thats a lot different than the 'Mormon' IGers that are posting bathing suit pics all the time or strutting around in them all day. It's always the same people that seem annoyed if she so much as has fun.

I think it's a cute suit. I like Bonnie and I'm glad he's having a good time :)
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Why would you ever wear something in public that you can't put on the internet? That's a bit absurd
That is a ridiculous argument. I wear a swimming suit in public, but I don't post pictures of myself in it on FB and I wouldn't want someone else to vlog me.

There's a difference between being comfortable enough around 100 people, and 300K.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I am very glad she's having a good time. I just wouldn't post a picture of a bathing suit riding up my ass on the internet. There are lots of other pictures to post, I'm sure.
It is SO not true that I am annoyed if she "so much as has fun". I posted my opinion about one picture. That's all. I also said that where she was snorkeling was a fun place to do it. If you disagree with my opinion, fine. You're free to say so.
Sorry. I just get crabby when people attack the poster instead of just stating their difference of opinion.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Eh, if my ass was hanging out of something I wouldn't wear it, and I wouldn't pause to have someone else take a picture.

Am I really the only person who finds it very strange that a grown woman would post a picture of essentially her bare ass, blur it out, and post it to her public instagram? That's weird as hell

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Eh, if my ass was hanging out of something I wouldn't wear it, and I wouldn't pause to have someone else take a picture.

Am I really the only person who finds it very strange that a grown woman would post a picture of essentially her bare ass, blur it out, and post it to her public instagram? That's weird as hell

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
You've never had a wedgie. Must be nice...

I agree with Menehuneh. I don't see what the big deal is and think its being blown way out of proportion. A grown women with admitted body issues is wearing a swimming suit and having a good time. I don't think the pic was about showing off her body. I'm sure she wasn't going for SEXY when she put the snorkel on her head.

I get side-eying the LDS women that have no problem strutting around in suits showing off their bodies, but I really do think Bonnie was actually just going swimming considering she was quite covered up yesterday. She probably blurred the pic and thought that was modesty. In all honesty, I think it is and really don't see whats wrong with the pic.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Wow. I agree I thought the pic was fun. I didn't see it as scandalous either. I'm surprised people are side-eying it so hard.

I appreciate Bonnie's sass and sense of humour though, so I probably see that pic differently because of it.

I love Hanaunama Bay! Can't wait to see it in the vlog tomorrow
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Eh, I just think it's really weird. I'd think that no matter who's ass pic it was, honestly. Apparently I'm in the minority, though I'm genuinely surprised that other people don't find it as weird, so maybe it's just a me thing
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Eh, I just think it's really weird. I'd think that no matter who's ass pic it was, honestly. Apparently I'm in the minority, though I'm genuinely surprised that other people don't find it as weird, so maybe it's just a me thing
Exactly. I don't think just saying I wouldn't do it is freaking out or making a big deal about it. All I said was I wouldn't do it. That's all. Why is that so harsh? Is it because it's Bonnie? I like Bonnie a lot. I don't think she's perfect, and I side eye some stuff she does, but overall I like her. I also mentioned her penchant for bad grammar. I posted the picture so people would know what I was talking about, but it seems that the only reason it's still being discussed is people saying we're making too big a deal about it, we don't want her to have fun, etc. Nobody said is was disgusting or gross or horrifying. Most of us have just said we wouldn't post a picture of a wedgie on the internet.
Rant over. I'm done.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Eh, I just think it's really weird. I'd think that no matter who's ass pic it was, honestly. Apparently I'm in the minority, though I'm genuinely surprised that other people don't find it as weird, so maybe it's just a me thing
Exactly. I don't think just saying I wouldn't do it is freaking out or making a big deal about it. All I said was I wouldn't do it. That's all. Why is that so harsh? Is it because it's Bonnie? I like Bonnie a lot. I don't think she's perfect, and I side eye some stuff she does, but overall I like her. I also mentioned her penchant for bad grammar. I posted the picture so people would know what I was talking about, but it seems that the only reason it's still being discussed is people saying we're making too big a deal about it, we don't want her to have fun, etc. Nobody said is was disgusting or gross or horrifying. Most of us have just said we wouldn't post a picture of a wedgie on the internet.
Rant over. I'm done.

For me it's wasn't because it was Bonnie. I side eyed the Mormon modesty comment and the comparison to Ellie because she's clearly not going for sexy, is about to go in the water, and has never (to my recollection) actually preached modesty (Ellie has). Plus it seems like if Bonnie does something even once that drives us crazy about Ellie, she's "just as bad" and for me, wearing a bathing suit at the beach and parading around in a beach house in one or rolling around in the snow with your legs spread wide, are on different levels.

But like I said, I saw humour in the pic, and it didn' shock or disgust me unlike the Ellie snow pic that I'd really rather not ever see again Image
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I think the thing is it's how she did it and what was said. She knew her bottoms were riding up, she posed and asked someone to take the picture, then she went on to edit the picture, and also point out that it was too inappropriate so she edited it. If she didn't want to get shit for it she shouldn't have shared it. It's really all that simple. Sometimes you can never win on here, people are bashing her or bashing others for bashing her. It's a gossip site we don't all have to agree but sometimes Bonnie does things that make me side eye her like this picture. The whole thing contradicts itself.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Lol Ellie would have been torn to shreds for posting a photo like that and pixelating it rather than like putting a censor bar. But I mean, come on... who took the pic? They could have said, "take your suit out of your butt, we will retake it" I think that honestly what's going on is that she thinks it was a nice, fun photo, and she thought her butt looked good, but had to alter it to make it not so obvious that she was feeling herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I agree that people would've been going nuts if it were Ellie.

She should've just posted the real pic though, just own it. Plus, she's got a great booty! I'm sure Joel enjoyed the unedited version hahaha!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Rant over. I'm done.

They've been taking selfies for days and Bonnie couldn't find a better picture to upload on Instagram or Twitter in this bathing suit. I find that hard to believe she couldn't and at first gland I thought it didn't fit her or it was too small. I also don't know how you can tell if it is a nice swimwear since it shows her back and the rest is blurred.

I wouldn't post this picture anywhere with their YouTube business since I believe this swimwear was given to her and there is a sponsor arrangement. I doubt this is the look they were hoping for.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

People might have gone nuts if it was Ellie, but not the first time. If you go back and see the first few times Ellie posted revealing photos, people stuck up for her and it was no big deal. Now she gets a ton of shit because she's continued to preach modesty and act conservative, while flaunting her body in dance competitions, vlogs, and beach houses. This is the first time Bonnie has posted a revealing photo, but she it's taken as her being just as bad as her sister because people assume they are one and the same.

I don't know if Ellie would have got side-eye for the blur, because I think most comments would have been about how surprised everyone was that it was actually blurred in the first place!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

minmouse wrote:I don't usually post in this thread but I was looking on instagram and bonnie has a few pics from Hawaii. On one of the a viewer congratulates her on being in a German commercial for Vodafone. They said it's a clip from one of her Jimmy Kimmel I ate my kids candy videos. I wonder if she knew about this?? I've heard of companies using people's pics without permission. That's the risky part of using the internet!!
I can't image seeing your children on the internet where you didn't upload it. Are there piracy laws like for movies and music.

I image with the Jimmy Kimmel clip they gave up rights to ABC, but not the German Vodafone company.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If you upload videos to YouTube, YouTube has the right to sublicense the video, or any parts of it. If she's upset, she needs to read through the terms of use. Here's a good explanation:
https://www.google.com/amp/tubularinsig ... rship/amp/

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”