KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by laesterschwester »

It's not like Bianca is constantly over and when they're throwing parties the house is fully crowded (even though they're mostly Khoa's friends)...

I think Kyra realized that Keren has been milking her and is fed up.

Poor Keren, no more money for you to throw out through Kyra's shoutouts
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:dang does khoa love invading jackson's space...that was REALLY gross when he was in the tub submerging his face in the water his son puts his dirty butt in after he sits in poop...that's just really gross to me sorry. also it's unhygenic for both him and jackson to share the bathtub. khoa prob has germs from his work and stuff and gets in all dirty with jackson.
WTH IS that all about? That and the crib thing. It's f*cking weird.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

laesterschwester wrote:It's not like Bianca is constantly over and when they're throwing parties the house is fully crowded (even though they're mostly Khoa's friends)...

Poor Keren, no more money for you to throw out through Kyra's shoutouts ImageImageImage
Kyra tweets only bigger yt-ers now like Judy, DB, aspyn and E+J. Those people don't even bother abt her. Shes so over Keren. But knows their views wil go up only when they meet up.
Keren is stuck with Britney. :D
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Whateverumean wrote:
laesterschwester wrote:It's not like Bianca is constantly over and when they're throwing parties the house is fully crowded (even though they're mostly Khoa's friends)...

Poor Keren, no more money for you to throw out through Kyra's shoutouts ImageImageImage
Kyra tweets only bigger yt-ers now like Judy, DB, aspyn and E+J. Those people don't even bother abt her. Shes so over Keren. But knows their views wil go up only when they meet up.
Keren is stuck with Britney. :D
I have noticed Karen and Britney have been talking a lot more. I think the whole "keren @ kyra" phase is over with! Keren uses people same with khoa. They are both posting multiple different YouTuber big & small every day on twitter. You can tell they are trying to build a fan based off other people... by working keren & khoa we know what you are doing!
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Just now got to watching the recent vlog.. I love how Keren was like, my moms coming over later & I think she will sleepover so she can wake up with Jackson while I sleep in.

Erm.. so when Landon comes you're going to make her wake up with a toddler and infant too or??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Britxo wrote:Just now got to watching the recent vlog.. I love how Keren was like, my moms coming over later & I think she will sleepover so she can wake up with Jackson while I sleep in.

Erm.. so when Landon comes you're going to make her wake up with a toddler and infant too or??

To be fair, I think she's been feeling really sick lately and not sleeping well. It's nice that she has family willing to come help out, so that she can get some sleep while she still has the chance. When Landon is born she's not going to get the chance for some good sleep for a long while. I don't think there's anything wrong with a little help, if it's volunteered. & Nonnie seems like the nicest person ever (in the vlogs anyway) so I bet she is more than willing to help her daughter.
briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Maybe she and kyra really ARE on the outs? That's what everyone has been saying for awhile.
IMG_2452.JPG

kyra actually does stuff with her family...maybe that's why she's not responding to her..haha
Also does Bianca have a job and Becca or whatever her name is works too?? Maybe she just needs lazier friends
Bianca is a nurse in a hospital! Not sure about the other girl
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

ilovelamp wrote:
Britxo wrote:Just now got to watching the recent vlog.. I love how Keren was like, my moms coming over later & I think she will sleepover so she can wake up with Jackson while I sleep in.

To be fair, I think she's been feeling really sick lately and not sleeping well. It's nice that she has family willing to come help out, so that she can get some sleep while she still has the chance. When Landon is born she's not going to get the chance for some good sleep for a long while. I don't think there's anything wrong with a little help, if it's volunteered. & Nonnie seems like the nicest person ever (in the vlogs anyway) so I bet she is more than willing to help her daughter.
Disagree. I think Karen takes advantage of everyone around her. Including Khoa, Khoas sister, her mom, and her own friends. If you're tired and not feeling well because you're pregnant, well that sucks. I have no sympathy for her. And also I think it's weird she wouldn't just send Jackson to his grandmas for a sleepover. How weird to have her stay at their house. Do they even have a guest bedroom? Keren probably wants her there so she will make breakfast for everyone since she's incapable of making an egg or cutting up some fruit.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

If she's tired and unable to get up with Jackson, she should've thought about that before getting pregnant like a minute after Jackson was born

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

So even though Keren is having problems seeing, she drives herself to the hospital? They seriously couldn't get a babysitter to watch Jackson?

courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:So even though Keren is having problems seeing, she drives herself to the hospital? They seriously couldn't get a babysitter to watch Jackson?

Funny his sister was there yet khoa couldn't of gone with her?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Why don't I believe Keren? I mean maybe she has been telling the truth, but for someone that doesn't have any health issues, she certainly goes to the ER a lot..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

courtney_benjamin wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:So even though Keren is having problems seeing, she drives herself to the hospital? They seriously couldn't get a babysitter to watch Jackson?

Funny his sister was there yet khoa couldn't of gone with her?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Maybe he didn't want to go?

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why don't I believe Keren? I mean maybe she has been telling the truth, but for someone that doesn't have any health issues, she certainly goes to the ER a lot..

Yeah, I can't decide if she is lying and there's more going on health-wise, or if she's just being a drama queen as usual tbh. Leaning towards the latter. She seems like the type of person who would diagnose herself with the flu at the first sign of a cough Lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Why don't I believe Keren? I mean maybe she has been telling the truth, but for someone that doesn't have any health issues, she certainly goes to the ER a lot..

Yeah, I can't decide if she is lying and there's more going on health-wise, or if she's just being a drama queen as usual tbh. Leaning towards the latter. She seems like the type of person who would diagnose herself with the flu at the first sign of a cough Lol

I didn't think about her making up stuff..but I also could see her not telling us the truth to make her seem better than others or to prove a point. She's just an all around annoyance it's hard to tell..lol

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Isn't blurred vision common with gestational diabetes? Has anyone experienced this while being pregnant because I didn't. She doesn't mention any other symptoms like dizziness besides her contractions.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

'Her Poor Hand...' vlog = Too many kind's of f*cked up. The End.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ecf997 wrote:

I didn't think about her making up stuff..but I also could see her not telling us the truth to make her seem better than others or to prove a point. She's just an all around annoyance it's hard to tell..lol

Maybe not straight up lying but I could certainly see her exaggerating symptoms for attention. Plus judging by the "I thought you were in labor by the thumbnail" comments, they probably knew a juicy hospital shot would make them $$$. She knows she's a drama queen too, her reply to Kyra's tweet that one time about how she's always dragging Khoa to the hospital for nothing said it all.

God bless the nurses that have to deal with her during labor omg

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

She is a person the cries wolf! Keep acting like your in the hospital about to have the baby and when you finally do people are not going to care. Keep crying wolf.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

They need click bait titles before the baby comes. Duh $$$$. Gotta afford the target runs somehow.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”