DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

tgo93
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by tgo93 »

I wonder what they will put in their montage for the last year. That normally shows up around the end of January right?
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

What the f**k is up with the hotel showering Brian in birthday crap!? PLLEEEASE DONT TELL ME ITS LEGIT
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:Isn't this photo so accurate .... All the attention on Ollie while Finn and Karma are put to the side.Image
I think Bry Bry forgot to edit the pic:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I am wondering why people are thinking they wouldn't show a cooking related incident with Ollie because it would draw attention to bad parenting, yet they had no problem showing footage of their 15 m/o with a needle in his mouth??? Image
Wait! What??
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Scar2016 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:Isn't this photo so accurate .... All the attention on Ollie while Finn and Karma are put to the side.Image
I think Bry Bry forgot to edit the pic:
Maybe that's why she called him Finn, it's the closest she could get to "phone".

So when conversations go a little like this, no one side eyes.
Missy: "ohhh, my baby! I love you, phone"
Bryan: "yeahhh, Finn is so stinking cute!"
Missy: "yeah..... Finn...."
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

Scar2016 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I am wondering why people are thinking they wouldn't show a cooking related incident with Ollie because it would draw attention to bad parenting, yet they had no problem showing footage of their 15 m/o with a needle in his mouth??? Image
Wait! What??
Yes I was wondering about that too
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

Hawaii instagram - "nice to relax and shake the last couple months off me". Yeah cause your life is so freakin hard hey Brian. Wish you knew an inch of life's hardships. Jackass.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Is Missy holding her phone in that picture?
It does look like she's holding her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

IMG_6395.JPG
I zoomed in and she doesn't have it in her hands. My guess is it's under Finn or in her pocket

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Scar2016 wrote:
Wait! What??
Nah i had a big problem with that when it happened too. I said something about it, but you are right, not many people said anything about that, but it freaked me the hell out. Who knows what else that child has put in his mouth. #watchyourdamnkids

ETA: I just reread what you wrote Boredom, sorry... i misread at first and thought you meant that people here didn't seem to care.. You are talking about Bryan keeping the footage of him with it in his mouth in the vlog. I assume it's bc he didn't hurt himself (thank god..) I have no idea why they would keep that in there.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tgo93 wrote:I wonder what they will put in their montage for the last year. That normally shows up around the end of January right?
8+/- minutes of Ollie opening gifts and getting new toys..2 +/- mins of trips they took... 4+/- of Bryan's "music" and "concerts".. and 20 seconds of Finn. All while "This Is Home (Official revisited remix rerelease number 19" plays in the background,.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

For the people who are wondering, Missy was sewing the other day, and left her stuff out, and Finn was walking around with a needle in his mouth. I think it was Friday's vlog?
What is up with the jeans Bryan is wearing in that picture? Ripped out knees, and some patterned fabric on the thighs? Are they Yeezus?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
underdog93 wrote:At 6:29 when ollie is cooking with Mimi, he says "I think that's Leo." Then Mimi said "yeah Leo just got here."

Who is Leo?

I think Leo is one of Mimi and Papa's dogs/cats/somethings.
The little black Pom that Mimi has. Pretty sure he used to be Missy's and she ditched him of course.

I think they might change the cleaning day so Missy can still take credit for all the work they do. Like they will mention the cleaning lady comes on Wed, but then Missy will clean lots on Friday because they just don't do a job up to her high standards.
Can you imagine being a cleaner for them...a long time ago as a part time job i used to clean people's homes, and a lot of those people where just like missy and Bryan ,thay had the time to clean but they would just sit of the couch as I vacuumed around them (not complaing as I got payed). I bet they are the type of people who will not even talk to the cleaner, or feel they are superior and make the cleaner feel uncomfortable. Little do they know when you clean at someone's home they literally start to know everything about you and how gross you are, they hear your conversations, they know everything what's going on.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

longtimelurker24 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote: I think Leo is one of Mimi and Papa's dogs/cats/somethings.
The little black Pom that Mimi has. Pretty sure he used to be Missy's and she ditched him of course.

I think they might change the cleaning day so Missy can still take credit for all the work they do. Like they will mention the cleaning lady comes on Wed, but then Missy will clean lots on Friday because they just don't do a job up to her high standards.
Can you imagine being a cleaner for them...a long time ago as a part time job i used to clean people's homes, and a lot of those people where just like missy and Bryan ,thay had the time to clean but they would just sit of the couch as I vacuumed around them (not complaing as I got payed). I bet they are the type of people who will not even talk to the cleaner, or feel they are superior and make the cleaner feel uncomfortable. Little do they know when you clean at someone's home they literally start to know everything about you and how gross you are, they hear your conversations, they know everything what's going on.
Wonder if they got her/him a Christmas gift? We had a lady that came and cleaned our house for a hot minute when i was younger and i clearly remember getting her a Christmas gift. My parents always taught me that you do things like that for people. The mailman, newspaper deliverer, the house cleaner, the hair stylist/my dad's barber.. they all got gifts from my parents. Needless to say it was never anything big.. maybe some homemade jelly or preserves, a batch of cookies or a small gift item like that.. but its the gesture that taught me more than anything,
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
IMG_6395.JPG
I zoomed in and she doesn't have it in her hands. My guess is it's under Finn or in her pocket

That's a weird position for her fingers to be in? It kinda looks like she was holding a phone and it was photoshopped out?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
IMG_6395.JPG

That's a weird position for her fingers to be in? It kinda looks like she was holding a phone and it was photoshopped out?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Exactly what I thought!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

He's such a handsome little guy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3193a3.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

marshmallowfluf wrote:He's such a handsome little guy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 3193a3.jpg[/img]

Such a lovely photo. You can tell the person that took the photo really adore him...

Too bad that was Michelle and not his mother.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD wrote:For the people who are wondering, Missy was sewing the other day, and left her stuff out, and Finn was walking around with a needle in his mouth. I think it was Friday's vlog?
What is up with the jeans Bryan is wearing in that picture? Ripped out knees, and some patterned fabric on the thighs? Are they Yeezus?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
It was very smart of him to give the needle to his father. Poor child knew it was something dangerous he's not supposed to play with. Poor child, he's the only reason I watch the vlogs sometimes.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Spot the difference in the speech then and now! Lmao I'm just kidding...
So, there was a time Bryan was going to doctors appointments, or was this the only time..

Return to “Daily Bumps”