JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by smom12 »

justjess729 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Her vlogs are a train wreck.

STOP filing your kids in their underwear.

STOP putting her to sleep with blankets.

STOP with clickbait.

STOP the high pitched baby talk.

STOP saying she has so much hair. She has patches of fur.

STOP including clips of Him saying inappropriate shit.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING KIDS YELLING.

~fin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
STOP watching. Problem solved.

~some other way of saying done to sound smart.

Excuse me? If no one watches her then why do we have this board? Please.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

OK my little rant for the day. If you like Jess so much why the fuck do you come here to read her shit? I log on here in the morning because these posts make me laugh, then some motherfucker comes here thinking she all cute trying to put someone in check before I have had my first fucking cup of coffee.

Instead of coming here trying to be all witty and shit, stop being a bitch and use that fucking energy to tell your beloved goddess to stop using blankets, clean her fucking house, stop showing her tits, and stop riding different men's cocks into the sunset.

You don't like it? STOP reading here. Problem solved.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

justjess729 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Her vlogs are a train wreck.

STOP filing your kids in their underwear.

STOP putting her to sleep with blankets.

STOP with clickbait.

STOP the high pitched baby talk.

STOP saying she has so much hair. She has patches of fur.

STOP including clips of Him saying inappropriate shit.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING KIDS YELLING.

~fin.

STOP watching. Problem solved.

~some other way of saying done to sound smart.

That username tho. And only one post..minion lol
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

gemmie wrote:Lmao *** Skube and her boobie

Could we still use Skunk? I laughed so hard :D :D :D :D
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Should Kaden be old enough to understand different pronouns, or is it still normal for kids his age to get she/he mixed up?
I was gonna comment on this because it strikes me as very odd. I mean, Kaden is about to be 5! I've never known a child his age to make that mistake and so consistently. While I get that he's little, Jess seems to correct him consistently, and Adblock Pro is over 2 months old now. I'm left to wonder if repeating that exact mistake is more of a subconscious (to seem babyish? for attention?) thing on Kaden's part. It's not like the rest of his speech is THAT behind...
Adblock pro, today is a good day :D :D :D :D :D
Should we make a list of all the names that people on here gave Addy? :)

I think Kaden is generally a bit slower than the rest. That his first few turbulent years of life didn't gain him anything isn't helping either. He's just now starting to talk sort of intelligible, I'm not surprised he's not where he should be ideally. I hope Kyson will be a good influence on him verbally, since Jess can only do babytalk.
AutumnNight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AutumnNight »

smom12 wrote:OK my little rant for the day. If you like Jess so much why the fuck do you come here to read her shit? I log on here in the morning because these posts make me laugh, then some motherfucker comes here thinking she all cute trying to put someone in check before I have had my first fucking cup of coffee.

Instead of coming here trying to be all witty and shit, stop being a bitch and use that fucking energy to tell your beloved goddess to stop using blankets, clean her fucking house, stop showing her tits, and stop riding different men's cocks into the sunset.

You don't like it? STOP reading here. Problem solved.

LOL, you made me laugh this morning, love this post!!!
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

It looks like she deleted all the comments about the blankets and whatnot because there's not a negative comment to be found anywhere on the video right now.... (that I can see). I find it a disturbing thought just HOW MUCH time she must spend going through comments on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, blocking and deleting everything negative, passive aggressively agreeing with anyone that comments about her "haters" and correcting people that say something that's not 100% correct. Maybe if she put some of that time into cleaning her house/making some decent food for her kids, her kids might be more behaved and developed.

Btw.... I just realised. That whole "In this *year to kill* I might still take some college classes for my personal development" really isn't happening, huh? I feel like we haven't heard her talk about school since her first pregnancy vlog with Ed (then again, I've kind of stopped watching a while back, so I might have missed it).
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Okay slightly OT but I know this girl who's currently a junior in high school and she's obsessed with all the mommy vloggers including Jess, I can't wait for the day she tries to say something to me when we get together (its a complicated thing cause it's only in the summer) but we meet up and the lady who runs the program and she has 6 kids and the one meeting I wasn't there she mentioned how aweeesssooommeeee Jess was and my friend was just too nice to say something. I'm just waiting to hit her with facts and pray she shuts up about her cause she's literally obsessed with her and April.
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

I can't get over her lack of attention with her kids and the car.

Why was Landen, a two year old, left outside... in a car(with the door open, cant tell if its better or worse.) with the freaking keys. Why wouldn't she bring the baby out first? I cannot imagine leaving my kids outside alone. What if one ran into the street?! It only takes a second.

That is so careless of her. It's not a cute story.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I'm not sure why everyone is freaking about the keys. One, it's hard for a child to get the keys to turn over and legitimately start the vehicle, two, you have to have your foot on the brake to put it in gear. I think there's a lot of overreacting going on about him having the keys.
However it was dumb for Jess to leave them in the vehicle with the door open. At least shut the door if you're running back inside. What if someone stole your kids? No thanks.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I'll admit I've left my kids in the car to run inside for something I forgot. They're buckled into their car seats and the car is still in the garage though.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

A constantly forget things inside and I buckle up my son and leave him in the car for a few minutes granted we live in a gated community were ninety percent of population is over 60. But I would never leave him just for roaming around the car without me
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

my building doesn't have a parking lot and I still wouldn't leave my kid there but if I had a house in a good community chances are I'd leave them buckled in their seat for a minute I would never let them just chill outside
ebaby402
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ebaby402 »

Been lurking for months now and I literally made an account just to say, i dont even give a fuck i'll be the one to flat out say it, addie is literally one of the ugliest babies i've ever laid my eyes on. I was shocked that people on here were talking about how she's just a normal looking baby. poor kid. not her fault, just facts.

Also, I wonder how many CPS cases jessica has had open on her. (NOT IMPLYING I WOULD OR HAVE CALLED CPS ON HER) just saying, with how blatantly neglectful she is of her kids, she's bound to have had atleast 20 people call CPS on her, considering she puts her full name out there, birthday, city she lives in, all her kids FULL names, the schools they attend, and her full address is on several different ancestry site, i'm sure she's had CPS involved a ton of times. They open a case for every call they receive and it takes several home visits and months before they close a case. Yeah, her kids are fed (shit junk food) clothed and bathed, (aka absolute basic needs being met) but as far as I know it's worthy of an investigation if you have 7 kids running around, 3 of which dont (or didnt until recently) have their own bed. I have a two month old and the hospital that I gave birth at wouldn't discharge me until I had watched an hour long video on safe sleeping (i.e. baby needs to be alone, in a crib, on their back, with no stuffed animals pillows or blankets) and filled out "homework" and signed paperwork saying I understood that bedsharing is not safe and increases the risk of sids point blank period. EVEN IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO BEDSHARE there are safe bedsharing guidlines (no pillows or blankets on the bed, baby on their back) it literally sickens me how jessica blatantly NEGLECTS her children (YES what she is doing is NEGLECT) and people praise her for it, defend her for it, and tell her she's a great mom. We all know jessica thinks she knows more than all medical professionals and that's why she chose to have a homebirth for her last two births, but I also feel like she didn't want to deal with anyone trying to inform her of how to keep her newborn baby safe after bringing it home because she geniunely feels that she knows best. She has gotten so lucky that she's never had a pregnancy loss or major injury to any of her children. She's living in fucking lala land. In reality people's babies die of sids because of the same things jess is doing. People's babies suffocate from being put on their stomachs to sleep in a bed/crib full of fucking stuffed animals.
ebaby402
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ebaby402 »

Also, I went on her youtube page the other day and her stupid our families journey video started playing automatically and the first thing I see is "most of you have followed my emotional journey." bitch what emotional journey? did she struggle with infertility? loss? her children having disabilities of some sort? no. her "emotional journey" is that she fucks everybody and their mother and keeps getting knocked up by different dudes who in turn leave her. please someone explain to me how thats an emotional journey. absolutely sickening and insulting to someone like me who struggled with a miscarriage, a stillbirth, and major depression before finally having my first liveborn baby. not even trying to toot my own horn. its just so fucking insulting to those of us who actually have had an emotional journey. I've been watching her since 2011 and I have to say in the past year and a half this girl has sickened me more and more. Her poor kids...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Chris lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:
Btw.... I just realised. That whole "In this *year to kill* I might still take some college classes for my personal development" really isn't happening, huh? I feel like we haven't heard her talk about school since her first pregnancy vlog with Ed (then again, I've kind of stopped watching a while back, so I might have missed it).
Nope, never gonna happen, for some reason she can't be bothered with her education. Not even bothered enough to stop it alltogether and become a fulltime stay-at-home-mom. She probably thinks that actually becoming a sth-mom makes her look bad. That it doesn't look good on a CV to have 6+ years of college (until she's done it's more like 10+ and only that if she really starts to study) for becoming a teacher and offering her kids as a wonky explanation probably never crossed her mind.
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

imapumkinseed wrote:Is it the best choice emotionally to revenge fuck new guys within weeks of your husband leaving, no. But people need to get over this idea that it's so gross to have other guys inside you while pregnant... first of all, the baby is inside a sac, it's not like they're getting anything on them (just speaking fluids, obviously STDS are a risk.) Second, how is it any more or less gross than having sex with your husband? It's still a penis in your vagina near the baby. I get that pregnancy sex a weird concept, and if you've never been there it could seem really gross to have the baby RIGHT THERE while you're getting nasty, but it's a fact of life. Her body still belongs to her, and as long as she's protecting the baby from STDs, I don't think it's wrong on principle.
I don't have children and reading through the past couple of pages I've been so weirded out by the thought of having sex whilst heavily pregnant haha. I'm sure my thoughts will change if I'm pregnant one day.

But I totally agree, as long as the unborn babies weren't at risk, Jesss can have sex with whoever, everyone has different feelings about intercourse and I suppose we'll never know the whole truth of what was cheating and what wasn't. I personally wouldn't hop on a new guy that quickly and I know many people have said the same, but there we are.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

When was she supposedly going to go back to school?

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

violet-kelsey black wrote:When was she supposedly going to go back to school?

That's a joke in itself Image key word "supposedly"

Return to “JesssFam”