JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by whattheactual »

ebaby402 wrote:Been lurking for months now and I literally made an account just to say, i dont even give a fuck i'll be the one to flat out say it, addie is literally one of the ugliest babies i've ever laid my eyes on. I was shocked that people on here were talking about how she's just a normal looking baby. poor kid. not her fault, just facts.

Also, I wonder how many CPS cases jessica has had open on her. (NOT IMPLYING I WOULD OR HAVE CALLED CPS ON HER) just saying, with how blatantly neglectful she is of her kids, she's bound to have had atleast 20 people call CPS on her, considering she puts her full name out there, birthday, city she lives in, all her kids FULL names, the schools they attend, and her full address is on several different ancestry site, i'm sure she's had CPS involved a ton of times. They open a case for every call they receive and it takes several home visits and months before they close a case. Yeah, her kids are fed (shit junk food) clothed and bathed, (aka absolute basic needs being met) but as far as I know it's worthy of an investigation if you have 7 kids running around, 3 of which dont (or didnt until recently) have their own bed. I have a two month old and the hospital that I gave birth at wouldn't discharge me until I had watched an hour long video on safe sleeping (i.e. baby needs to be alone, in a crib, on their back, with no stuffed animals pillows or blankets) and filled out "homework" and signed paperwork saying I understood that bedsharing is not safe and increases the risk of sids point blank period. EVEN IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO BEDSHARE there are safe bedsharing guidlines (no pillows or blankets on the bed, baby on their back) it literally sickens me how jessica blatantly NEGLECTS her children (YES what she is doing is NEGLECT) and people praise her for it, defend her for it, and tell her she's a great mom. We all know jessica thinks she knows more than all medical professionals and that's why she chose to have a homebirth for her last two births, but I also feel like she didn't want to deal with anyone trying to inform her of how to keep her newborn baby safe after bringing it home because she geniunely feels that she knows best. She has gotten so lucky that she's never had a pregnancy loss or major injury to any of her children. She's living in fucking lala land. In reality people's babies die of sids because of the same things jess is doing. People's babies suffocate from being put on their stomachs to sleep in a bed/crib full of fucking stuffed animals.
The definition of child neglect is: a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs. (Taken from wikipedia)

Please tell me where in there jess fits? She takes her kids to the doctors (we have seen multiple videos of her taking them to get shots and there are videos of her taking the to the dentist. They live in a house with her and she is with them almost all the time. And when she isn't they are most of the time with family! Her kids afe clothed, have acess to clean clothes and things like diapers and underwear! She feeds them!!!! Is it the most nutritious diet ever? No probably not, but I know from expirience that some times all kids will eat is chicken nuggets and butter pasta, so you feed them that SO THEY DONT STARVE!!! She takes them to school, does activities with her kids, and loves on then a lot!

No I'm not a minion, but to claim neglect on someone is a serious accusation and honestly it's not warranted for jess. She may not be the best parent but who is? If people call CPS that's just a waste of CPS's very limited resources (not saying anyone on here has)!
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by kittypurry »

violet-kelsey black wrote:When was she supposedly going to go back to school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't remember if she ever specifically said which year/semester, but considering she said she had a "year to kill" before getting pregnant last February I'd assume she meant Spring 2017/Fall 2017. Her whole excuse was that she missed the deadline to transfer to a CSU (4 year college) since she didn't realize in time she'd be able to graduate Spring 2016, but if that's true, this year's deadline to transfer would have been this past fall. We've heard nothing about her going through with that yet.

So she either lied about the deadline being in the fall rather than spring and will be registering soon to transfer by Fall, or she lied about intending to go back to school this year. Personally, I think it's both. I've been in the CSU system, they make it very easy for incoming juniors to transfer from junior colleges, and you can still transfer well after the deadlines. At this point, if she goes back to school any earlier than Fall 2018, that will be proof she lied about the deadlines. It will have taken 8 years to get to her junior year of college

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I don't understand how she can block and delete posts from people concerned with addies sleep situation and not take it to heart. Does she think she's immune from her baby dying? I just don't understand her. How careless can she be?

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

ebaby402 wrote:Been lurking for months now and I literally made an account just to say, i dont even give a fuck i'll be the one to flat out say it, addie is literally one of the ugliest babies i've ever laid my eyes on. I was shocked that people on here were talking about how she's just a normal looking baby. poor kid. not her fault, just facts.

Also, I wonder how many CPS cases jessica has had open on her. (NOT IMPLYING I WOULD OR HAVE CALLED CPS ON HER) just saying, with how blatantly neglectful she is of her kids, she's bound to have had atleast 20 people call CPS on her, considering she puts her full name out there, birthday, city she lives in, all her kids FULL names, the schools they attend, and her full address is on several different ancestry site, i'm sure she's had CPS involved a ton of times. They open a case for every call they receive and it takes several home visits and months before they close a case. Yeah, her kids are fed (shit junk food) clothed and bathed, (aka absolute basic needs being met) but as far as I know it's worthy of an investigation if you have 7 kids running around, 3 of which dont (or didnt until recently) have their own bed. I have a two month old and the hospital that I gave birth at wouldn't discharge me until I had watched an hour long video on safe sleeping (i.e. baby needs to be alone, in a crib, on their back, with no stuffed animals pillows or blankets) and filled out "homework" and signed paperwork saying I understood that bedsharing is not safe and increases the risk of sids point blank period. EVEN IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO BEDSHARE there are safe bedsharing guidlines (no pillows or blankets on the bed, baby on their back) it literally sickens me how jessica blatantly NEGLECTS her children (YES what she is doing is NEGLECT) and people praise her for it, defend her for it, and tell her she's a great mom. We all know jessica thinks she knows more than all medical professionals and that's why she chose to have a homebirth for her last two births, but I also feel like she didn't want to deal with anyone trying to inform her of how to keep her newborn baby safe after bringing it home because she geniunely feels that she knows best. She has gotten so lucky that she's never had a pregnancy loss or major injury to any of her children. She's living in fucking lala land. In reality people's babies die of sids because of the same things jess is doing. People's babies suffocate from being put on their stomachs to sleep in a bed/crib full of fucking stuffed animals.
You hit the nail on the head. She does think she knows more than medical professionals. That's why she surrounds herself around quack midwifes. Didn't she say she was group b positive, she didn't get any antibiotics during labor. She is very lucky she has gone through 4 healthy pregnancies and births with no issues minus the whole placenta thing she blew out of proportion. She gets pregnant the moment the dick slips in. Those kids are neglected in a way, they do not have a stable home. What kind of mother brings men in and out of her home and makes the kids call them dad. They are going to be so mentally unstable especially if Chris does not stick around. How many more guys can you possibly sleep with it's disgusting have self respect! With both kids I had to read all about Sids, watch videos and read pamphlets. Omg with my first I can't count how many nights I lost sleep being afraid to put my baby to sleep just watching her. Just now at 4 she finally wants to sleep in her bed and I am up all night checking on her. My youngest I still co sleep but thankfully he hates anything on his legs so I keep a small blanket for myself and hubby and the baby sleeps with nothing around him. She does live in lala land. She is the queen of it and all her "fans" are the towns idiots lol They all hail down to her because she has 5 kids oh wait 7 like someone commented that she raised all on her own. I wonder if Ashley reads the comments :D
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure why everyone is freaking about the keys. One, it's hard for a child to get the keys to turn over and legitimately start the vehicle, two, you have to have your foot on the brake to put it in gear. I think there's a lot of overreacting going on about him having the keys.
However it was dumb for Jess to leave them in the vehicle with the door open. At least shut the door if you're running back inside. What if someone stole your kids? No thanks.

I don't think people are overreacting, didn't you hear the story last fall about the dog that crashed into Walmart? If a dog can do it, a toddler can. And there are countless stories of cars being stolen with kids inside
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

whattheactual wrote: The definition of child neglect is: a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs. (Taken from wikipedia)

Please tell me where in there jess fits? She takes her kids to the doctors (we have seen multiple videos of her taking them to get shots and there are videos of her taking the to the dentist. They live in a house with her and she is with them almost all the time. And when she isn't they are most of the time with family! Her kids afe clothed, have acess to clean clothes and things like diapers and underwear! She feeds them!!!! Is it the most nutritious diet ever? No probably not, but I know from expirience that some times all kids will eat is chicken nuggets and butter pasta, so you feed them that SO THEY DONT STARVE!!! She takes them to school, does activities with her kids, and loves on then a lot!

No I'm not a minion, but to claim neglect on someone is a serious accusation and honestly it's not warranted for jess. She may not be the best parent but who is? If people call CPS that's just a waste of CPS's very limited resources (not saying anyone on here has)!

Let's see:

Nutrition: her children had(maybe still have) anemia from her feeding them junk all the time. Jeez, all of them are picky eaters, how coincidental. They also have lots of cavities. yes, yes, I know it can be genetic but how coincidental is it that they eat junk AND have lots of cavities?
Emotional: She keeps bringing guys into their lives, moving them around, badmouthing their father. Chris is the third guy Lilia calls DADDY. Ponder that for a while.
Safety(tied in with supervision): plenty instances of Jess snapping pictures instead of intervening (example: twins climbing on shelves at 1-2 yrs old), kids screaming in the background while she does a QnA with nobody watching them, kids locked in the room so she can bang flavour of the year, kids having various accidents when she wasn't watching them. Most recently, maybe you've heard, her kids got themselves locked into her car and she hadn't taught them to unlock, luckily one kid had picked it up on his own. Also her daughter sleeps with suffocation hazards.
Housing: her house is pretty fitlhy, it used to be worse.

Yeah, it's not like she deserves to have her kids taken away because there are worse parents out there but let's not act like there's nothing to point the finger at.

Also, please don't insult parents who actually do a great job by saying "Hey, who is a great parent". Plenty people, I assure you.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wait wait wait. She locked her kids in a room so she could get laid?

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

smom12 wrote:Wait wait wait. She locked her kids in a room so she could get laid?

Not sure if that's why but I know it's been discussed here before. Even Drake said that she would lock the twins in their room and in one or two vlogs Lilia came and told Jess she let the boys out. Other posters might be more specific.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ew on snapchat she tells her viewers to go watch that part where Chris says some pervy shit to her and tell her what they think he said. apparently she wants to make sure people think they still fuck
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

kittypurry wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:When was she supposedly going to go back to school?

I don't remember if she ever specifically said which year/semester, but considering she said she had a "year to kill" before getting pregnant last February I'd assume she meant Spring 2017/Fall 2017. Her whole excuse was that she missed the deadline to transfer to a CSU (4 year college) since she didn't realize in time she'd be able to graduate Spring 2016, but if that's true, this year's deadline to transfer would have been this past fall. We've heard nothing about her going through with that yet.

So she either lied about the deadline being in the fall rather than spring and will be registering soon to transfer by Fall, or she lied about intending to go back to school this year. Personally, I think it's both. I've been in the CSU system, they make it very easy for incoming juniors to transfer from junior colleges, and you can still transfer well after the deadlines. At this point, if she goes back to school any earlier than Fall 2018, that will be proof she lied about the deadlines. It will have taken 8 years to get to her junior year of college

She said she would start classes again in Fall 2017, so it's not that I would have expected her to be fully enrolled by now, it's just that I realised that we're slowly getting closer to Easter and thus the 1-year-anniversary of Ed's announcement + her speaking about school for the last time. She seemed somewhat adamant about taking classes throughout this past year in order to gain extra personal development/knowledge (which I respected), but has not said a word about it since. But I don't know what I expected, it really seems like she's just making excuses to not admit she wants to stay at home mom.

I don't know how associate colleges etc work, but from what I can tell she's transferring to a different type of college, right? Does anyone know if she will have mandatory attendance classes? I mean, she must, right, to get teaching experience? So how is she gonna do that with 5-7 kids at home/in different school locations all around Modesto? Addelyn doesn't have a daddy in a different house (yet) to be dropped off at, and we know she's never taking her kids to daycare, so where are they gonna go? Landen won't be old enough for school, either. Is she gonna take only 1 course per semester and take 10 years for the degree? Or drop them off at her eldery grandparents every day? I sure as hell hope she's not bringing them to class.

Now I'm curious that after this topic been raised on this forum, how quickly she's gonna bring it up in a video, lol.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Ew on snapchat she tells her viewers to go watch that part where Chris says some pervy shit to her and tell her what they think he said. apparently she wants to make sure people think they still fuck
Aren't her viewers mostly pre teens with some adults and teenagers sprinkled in? Why would she do that? :|

Oh and I don't think she deserves to have CPS called either but it wouldn't hurt to change some things.
Last edited by sofreakingnotok on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sofreakingnotok wrote:
smom12 wrote:Wait wait wait. She locked her kids in a room so she could get laid?

Not sure if that's why but I know it's been discussed here before. Even Drake said that she would lock the twins in their room and in one or two vlogs Lilia came and told Jess she let the boys out. Other posters might be more specific.

When she fucked her friend/babysitter's baby daddy she put on a movie for the kids and locked them out of the room they were in

And she used to lock the twins in their room overnight so they couldn't get into things or something, and she would sleep in late while lilia got up and made breakfast for the kids
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg this woman is obsessed with cock. Jess just STAHP.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Does she have to be accepted into University. Maybe she was denied entrance last year.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
whattheactual wrote: The definition of child neglect is: a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs. (Taken from wikipedia)

Let's see:

Nutrition: her children had(maybe still have) anemia from her feeding them junk all the time. Jeez, all of them are picky eaters, how coincidental. They also have lots of cavities. yes, yes, I know it can be genetic but how coincidental is it that they eat junk AND have lots of cavities?
Emotional: She keeps bringing guys into their lives, moving them around, badmouthing their father. Chris is the third guy Lilia calls DADDY. Ponder that for a while.
Safety(tied in with supervision): plenty instances of Jess snapping pictures instead of intervening (example: twins climbing on shelves at 1-2 yrs old), kids screaming in the background while she does a QnA with nobody watching them, kids locked in the room so she can bang flavour of the year, kids having various accidents when she wasn't watching them. Most recently, maybe you've heard, her kids got themselves locked into her car and she hadn't taught them to unlock, luckily one kid had picked it up on his own. Also her daughter sleeps with suffocation hazards.
Housing: her house is pretty fitlhy, it used to be worse.

Yeah, it's not like she deserves to have her kids taken away because there are worse parents out there but let's not act like there's nothing to point the finger at.

Also, please don't insult parents who actually do a great job by saying "Hey, who is a great parent". Plenty people, I assure you.
I still don't see how she is neglectful. Do you want her to let her kids starve to death because they won't eat a damn piece of broccoli? And lilia probably doesn't even remeber when drake was around she was so freaking young. Oh and i'm pretty sure most parents put a gate on their kids' doors while they sleep! Who's to sau lilia didn't go and simply let them out of their room after nap time? And if her kids are in the background, she is supervising. Every kid yells. Get over it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^^^ as far as the locked door thing, that's incredibly dangerous to do. I can't believe you think it's okay to rely on a 5 year old (at the time) to let them out of their room. What if they have to go to the bathroom? What if there's a fire?

For the most part I don't think she's neglectful, just a shitty parent. But the door thing is definitely neglect, sorry.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:^^^^ as far as the locked door thing, that's incredibly dangerous to do. I can't believe you think it's okay to rely on a 5 year old (at the time) to let them out of their room. What if they have to go to the bathroom? What if there's a fire?

For the most part I don't think she's neglectful, just a shitty parent. But the door thing is definitely neglect, sorry.
I agree that locking children in any room overnight is very dangerous (fire, emergency, etc) HOWEVER there's no indication one way or another if "locking them in" is the actual room door being shut and locked or whether it's a baby gate across the open doorway which Lilia was able to open - IMO a baby gate is not a neglectful option and was possibly what was being referred to when stating she "locked them in overnight".

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I'm not sure why everyone is freaking about the keys. One, it's hard for a child to get the keys to turn over and legitimately start the vehicle, two, you have to have your foot on the brake to put it in gear. I think there's a lot of overreacting going on about him having the keys.
However it was dumb for Jess to leave them in the vehicle with the door open. At least shut the door if you're running back inside. What if someone stole your kids? No thanks.

I don't think people are overreacting, didn't you hear the story last fall about the dog that crashed into Walmart? If a dog can do it, a toddler can. And there are countless stories of cars being stolen with kids inside
Please explain to me how a child, or a dog, is capable of putting their foot on the brake, putting the car into gear, removing their foot off the brake, and pressing the gas. How is that possible????? All vehicles must have a foot on the brake to be put in to gear. And done at the same time. You must leave your foot on the brake as you put the car into gear. How would a kid or a dog do that? Do you even drive?????? Not standing up for Jess because it's dumb she lets him have the keys, but come on. Don't pick on shit that's not even POSSIBLE for a 3 year old to do.

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

missy-1010 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Please explain to me how a child, or a dog, is capable of putting their foot on the brake, putting the car into gear, removing their foot off the brake, and pressing the gas. How is that possible????? All vehicles must have a foot on the brake to be put in to gear. And done at the same time. You must leave your foot on the brake as you put the car into gear. How would a kid or a dog do that? Do you even drive?????? Not standing up for Jess because it's dumb she lets him have the keys, but come on. Don't pick on shit that's not even POSSIBLE for a 3 year old to do.

I don't know but looks like some kids have managed. Landen and the twins were all in the car. The kids in the examples are no older than they are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ident.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/ ... ar-AAiBkH7

Yes, it's unlikely but posters saying it can happen aren't crazy.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

missy-1010 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

It would be possible for a child (or dog I guess) to release the handbrake and for the vehicle to roll (and crash) if it were on any type of incline.

Return to “JesssFam”