JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Lucyall wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I don't think people are overreacting, didn't you hear the story last fall about the dog that crashed into Walmart? If a dog can do it, a toddler can. And there are countless stories of cars being stolen with kids inside
Please explain to me how a child, or a dog, is capable of putting their foot on the brake, putting the car into gear, removing their foot off the brake, and pressing the gas. How is that possible????? All vehicles must have a foot on the brake to be put in to gear. And done at the same time. You must leave your foot on the brake as you put the car into gear. How would a kid or a dog do that? Do you even drive?????? Not standing up for Jess because it's dumb she lets him have the keys, but come on. Don't pick on shit that's not even POSSIBLE for a 3 year old to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be possible for a child (or dog I guess) to release the handbrake and for the vehicle to roll (and crash) if it were on any type of incline.

True enough. But also I don't think Landon has the capability of being able to turn the key completely until the vehicle starts up, and put the car into neutral. I just don't think he's that smart at 3 years old. Sure he could mess with the windows, and the locks obviously, but I doubt he would figure out how to put it in gear. If anything he would just mess with the steering wheel. Sure Jessica shouldn't have given him the keys, or left them alone, but I don't think it's absolutely terrible, or neglectful. She's done way worse things.

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

the twins room tour for veda 2014 has jessica clearlt showing the locks in their doors. it's incredibly dangerous.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
whattheactual wrote: The definition of child neglect is: a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs. (Taken from wikipedia)

Please tell me where in there jess fits? She takes her kids to the doctors (we have seen multiple videos of her taking them to get shots and there are videos of her taking the to the dentist. They live in a house with her and she is with them almost all the time. And when she isn't they are most of the time with family! Her kids afe clothed, have acess to clean clothes and things like diapers and underwear! She feeds them!!!! Is it the most nutritious diet ever? No probably not, but I know from expirience that some times all kids will eat is chicken nuggets and butter pasta, so you feed them that SO THEY DONT STARVE!!! She takes them to school, does activities with her kids, and loves on then a lot!

No I'm not a minion, but to claim neglect on someone is a serious accusation and honestly it's not warranted for jess. She may not be the best parent but who is? If people call CPS that's just a waste of CPS's very limited resources (not saying anyone on here has)!

Let's see:

Nutrition: her children had(maybe still have) anemia from her feeding them junk all the time. Jeez, all of them are picky eaters, how coincidental. They also have lots of cavities. yes, yes, I know it can be genetic but how coincidental is it that they eat junk AND have lots of cavities?
Emotional: She keeps bringing guys into their lives, moving them around, badmouthing their father. Chris is the third guy Lilia calls DADDY. Ponder that for a while.
Safety(tied in with supervision): plenty instances of Jess snapping pictures instead of intervening (example: twins climbing on shelves at 1-2 yrs old), kids screaming in the background while she does a QnA with nobody watching them, kids locked in the room so she can bang flavour of the year, kids having various accidents when she wasn't watching them. Most recently, maybe you've heard, her kids got themselves locked into her car and she hadn't taught them to unlock, luckily one kid had picked it up on his own. Also her daughter sleeps with suffocation hazards.
Housing: her house is pretty fitlhy, it used to be worse.

Yeah, it's not like she deserves to have her kids taken away because there are worse parents out there but let's not act like there's nothing to point the finger at.

Also, please don't insult parents who actually do a great job by saying "Hey, who is a great parent". Plenty people, I assure you.
I still don't see how she is neglectful. Do you want her to let her kids starve to death because they won't eat a damn piece of broccoli? And lilia probably doesn't even remeber when drake was around she was so freaking young. Oh and i'm pretty sure most parents put a gate on their kids' doors while they sleep! Who's to sau lilia didn't go and simply let them out of their room after nap time? And if her kids are in the background, she is supervising. Every kid yells. Get over it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

missy-1010 wrote:
Lucyall wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
Please explain to me how a child, or a dog, is capable of putting their foot on the brake, putting the car into gear, removing their foot off the brake, and pressing the gas. How is that possible????? All vehicles must have a foot on the brake to be put in to gear. And done at the same time. You must leave your foot on the brake as you put the car into gear. How would a kid or a dog do that? Do you even drive?????? Not standing up for Jess because it's dumb she lets him have the keys, but come on. Don't pick on shit that's not even POSSIBLE for a 3 year old to do.

It would be possible for a child (or dog I guess) to release the handbrake and for the vehicle to roll (and crash) if it were on any type of incline.

True enough. But also I don't think Landon has the capability of being able to turn the key completely until the vehicle starts up, and put the car into neutral. I just don't think he's that smart at 3 years old. Sure he could mess with the windows, and the locks obviously, but I doubt he would figure out how to put it in gear. If anything he would just mess with the steering wheel. Sure Jessica shouldn't have given him the keys, or left them alone, but I don't think it's absolutely terrible, or neglectful. She's done way worse things.

Answering your first comment- yes, I do drive. Do you know how to perform a simple google search? Maybe then you would see how often toddlers are able to figure out how to start a car and change gears. The twins were also in the car with him and if they had been playing in the drivers seat, they easily could have done some damage.

I hope if you have children you don't assume they're too stupid to figure out things that many other children have done before.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lucyall wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:^^^^ as far as the locked door thing, that's incredibly dangerous to do. I can't believe you think it's okay to rely on a 5 year old (at the time) to let them out of their room. What if they have to go to the bathroom? What if there's a fire?

For the most part I don't think she's neglectful, just a shitty parent. But the door thing is definitely neglect, sorry.
I agree that locking children in any room overnight is very dangerous (fire, emergency, etc) HOWEVER there's no indication one way or another if "locking them in" is the actual room door being shut and locked or whether it's a baby gate across the open doorway which Lilia was able to open - IMO a baby gate is not a neglectful option and was possibly what was being referred to when stating she "locked them in overnight".

It wasn't a baby gate it's a childproof door handle/lock. She says the boys had to knock to get out.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Chiming in a lil late, but I don't think Jess is neglectful. She's stupid and a shitty parent for sure, but she's not exactly how I would define neglectful. Childproofing the twins' door is incredibly hazardous and shows she's too lazy to teach her children that bedtime means you stay in bed until morning. Kaden's staple incident just shows how she doesn't teach her kids how to behave in public. Running feral in Target, horseplaying in the cart, and bumping into people without apologizing are indicators of how lazy she is with teaching her kids anything beyond "looks matter" and "any man Mommy bangs is your new Daddy."
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

vonniebeth wrote:Chiming in a lil late, but I don't think Jess is neglectful. She's stupid and a shitty parent for sure, but she's not exactly how I would define neglectful. Childproofing the twins' door is incredibly hazardous and shows she's too lazy to teach her children that bedtime means you stay in bed until morning. Kaden's staple incident just shows how she doesn't teach her kids how to behave in public. Running feral in Target, horseplaying in the cart, and bumping into people without apologizing are indicators of how lazy she is with teaching her kids anything beyond "looks matter" and "any man Mommy bangs is your new Daddy."
This is exactly how i feel. Stupid decisions, but not neglectful. I'm sure if everyone filmed their life for everyone to see, people could always find fault.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

So happy to see Addie in her crib! I know she was not in the ideal position still has a ton of blankets around her and we know Jess put her on her tummy. But at least she is not in the adult bed!
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

OMG why call an innocent baby ugly? She's not even that unfortunate looking either. I've seen worse.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

To chime in on the car issue, I do think it's incredibly unsafe of Jess to let the kids stay in the car with the keys. Even if Landen couldn't start the car all the way, he could still turn it on enough to control the windows.
I have read incidents of kids being left in the car briefly and one of the kids ends up getting strangled by the car window cuz it gets rolled up accidentally and they're unable to roll it down.
A lot of cars nowadays have sensors on the windows so that if detects anything in the way when it's rolling up, it automatically goes back down. But who knows if Jess' car has that. Even so, there is too much that can go wrong when you're not directly supervising your kids in the car. I would never risk leaving my girls unbuckled with the keys in the car. Just no.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I wonder if Jess only had one or two kids if the meals she prepares would be any different. I'll have to look at her old videos to see if Lilia had nutritious meals.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Do I think that Jesss should be more careful and have a better diet? Yes. Do I think it's neglect? I think that neglect is a little far. Neglect is usually much more harsh. She provides them with the basic needs and the option to be helped outside of the family (like a coach/instructor and teachers/guidance counselors/other children). I don't like her, but it's not neglect.
Just my onion.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

gr4ceful wrote:Do I think that Jesss should be more careful and have a better diet? Yes. Do I think it's neglect? I think that neglect is a little far. Neglect is usually much more harsh. She provides them with the basic needs and the option to be helped outside of the family (like a coach/instructor and teachers/guidance counselors/other children). I don't like her, but it's not neglect.
Just my onion.
I think if Jess was neglectful the kids wouldn't be in sports or anything. Yeah she feeds them crap, but so do millions of other people. The revolving door of men doesn't equate to neglect either.
She's not the best mom, but not neglectful in the least.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

gr4ceful wrote:Do I think that Jesss should be more careful and have a better diet? Yes. Do I think it's neglect? I think that neglect is a little far. Neglect is usually much more harsh. She provides them with the basic needs and the option to be helped outside of the family (like a coach/instructor and teachers/guidance counselors/other children). I don't like her, but it's not neglect.
Just my onion.
I agree with your onion. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

It reminds me of parents in a nasty custody battle. My ex tried to claim neglect because I didn't constantly supervise the kids (not toddlers) in a privacy fenced backyard. Lolwut? CPS has way bigger fish to fry. There's no way they'd take kids from a stay at home mom who has her kids in preschool, takes them to the dr, has food in the fridge, etc.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Jessica is a shitty parent end of story. And yes she is neglectful. If you think it's ok to lock your children in their rooms from the inside so you can bring in strangers to have sex with, or leave your children in a car with the keys by themselves, that is ridiculous. Please. Stop.

Her kids are put in constant danger from her andress(es), their schools, daycares etc all PUBLICLY on the Internet for anyone to see, her kids are in constant danger from that. HOW, as a parent can you allow your children to be on the Internet when people know that kind of info?

In case you don't recall the video on YouTube some old man made of Jessica's kids with very questionable and inappropriate content. Yes she is a neglectful parent. Constantly neglecting her kids safety.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

imapumkinseed wrote:
Just my onion.
I agree with your onion. Thank you for seeing the joke! Lol
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

It reminds me of parents in a nasty custody battle. My ex tried to claim neglect because I didn't constantly supervise the kids (not toddlers) in a privacy fenced backyard. Lolwut? CPS has way bigger fish to fry. There's no way they'd take kids from a stay at home mom who has her kids in preschool, takes them to the dr, has food in the fridge, etc.
That's what I was thinking too! CPS is understaffed/overworked with real cases.
Last edited by charmed596 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

This is the most disturbing thing ever, how she didn't quit YouTube then I don't know. Within the first minute there's already someone zooming in on a picture of Lilia with her legs spread.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

gr4ceful wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:
Just my onion.
I agree with your onion.
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

That's what I was thinking too! CPS is understaffed/overworked with real cases. Thank you for seeing the joke! Lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:

This is the most disturbing thing ever, how she didn't quit YouTube then I don't know. Within the first minute there's already someone zooming in on a picture of Lilia with her legs spread.

Lol omgggg. Welp. that reassured me I'm doing the right thing by not putting my kids on display like she does. What the fuck is wrong with people
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ladyju28 wrote:OMG why call an innocent baby ugly? She's not even that unfortunate looking either. I've seen worse.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
But it's ok to say you've seen worse?

Return to “JesssFam”