Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

lmmomSD wrote:
Babydustfairy wrote:The sleeping arrangements for the new house make no sense to me. And why do they even need a separate guest room? If they have someone sleeping over they could just have them sleep on an air mattress or on the couch. They should have put their master bedroom on the third floor and the so called office should be on the third floor as well (boys room) then they'd have three empty rooms on the second floor which would be perfect for the kids. Every one had their own little space
YouTubers seem to always have to have guest rooms! It's ridiculous when you have kids that need a room, not a closet or a nook. I guess it's for all those collabs. But who's going to collaborate with these two?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
His parents.. they'll collab on the mortgage. The house has a basement. I imagine it's not finished, but why not finish it and use that as an office? It's really freaking annoying that the kids are getting screwed over. The kids are the only reason anyone ever cared about them. They'll have an entire floor to themselves while their baby sleeps in a freaking closet. What parent does that? If he's going to sleep in a closet, it should atleast be their walk in closet. I really hope they're done having kids.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I feel nervous that Maddox will be all the way up on the top floor with all those stairs. Even Kailand is a little clumsy, I could see him falling down at some point.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

So I didn't believe it when I read that they were putting the baby in a closet. Off I toddled to watch the video and what do you know? They're actually putting their baby in a closet! Wth? Who does that?! [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I love the house lol I love all the tiny rooms and nooks.

It's weird for their family though. Are they downsizing?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

The house layout makes no sense to me, why put the kids upstairs? I agree with whoever said it was selfish because it is, last resort would be to maybe put Audri up there but the boys are too young and to cram all 3 up there is crazy.
I am curious about the location because I live pretty close to them and am trying to understand why this particular house (location maybe) but it just seems their old (current?) house had a better neighborhood and layout.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe they want one big playroom for a year or two while the kids are still young.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They could have a playroom and still give the kids bedrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Apparently the new house is in a very bad neighborhood with high crime statistics and lots of sex offenders. Like there's a couple that live right on the same block as them. That's what I'm reading over on LSA.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:Apparently the new house is in a very bad neighborhood with high crime statistics and lots of sex offenders. Like there's a couple that live right on the same block as them. That's what I'm reading over on LSA.

Really? That's sounds bad, I hope they have a private fenced in backyard. They're so used to the kids playing outside alone.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They didn't show the backyard in the tour and the before photos looked like it might have been a gateway to hell. Unless it's been completely made over, there isn't much grass back there. Besides it seems like the type of neighborhood where gunshots are heard often. I hope they never let those kids outside. It would be so easy for a predator to swipe one of them. The vlogs put them in even more danger.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seems weird they would buy something that bad with 3 young children.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Lovethesnark wrote:I found the listing for their house. Personally I wouldn't have purchased this place if I had small kids. It falls in line with their wannabe hipster personas, but they have a few too many sex offenders in the neighborhood.
Can U PM the listing?!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I like the house, it is my style (well the kitchen and staircase) but the layout would drive me nuts... I am not one to have extra rooms just there... like nobody needs two guest bedrooms and I would hate to be sleeping on a different floor then my young kids. Also, the second guest bedroom/office looks like it has a beautiful fire place and is super spacious but then their master bedroom is so small (Again, I am not one for wasted space... it just doesnt make sense)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they have 2 guest bedrooms and the kids are sharing? That's weird!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

lmmomSD wrote:So they have 2 guest bedrooms and the kids are sharing? That's weird!

Yeah the second floor has their bedroom and then a spare room and a spare room/office, meanwhile upstairs on the third floor they have all three kids in this one huge room with all their beds tucked away in these weird little closet spaces. Why wouldn't you put the kids on the second floor with the master!? Both boys in one room, audri in the other and have the office upstairs on the third floor/spare room. It makes no sense how they're doing it.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So they have 2 guest bedrooms and the kids are sharing? That's weird!

Yeah the second floor has their bedroom and then a spare room and a spare room/office, meanwhile upstairs on the third floor they have all three kids in this one huge room with all their beds tucked away in these weird little closet spaces. Why wouldn't you put the kids on the second floor with the master!? Both boys in one room, audri in the other and have the office upstairs on the third floor/spare room. It makes no sense how they're doing it.

It would make sense to have the office the room the boys are sharing and then have a huge playroom/den area. That way you could be in your office and still accessible to the kids. I dont really think they are at an ag where it is acceptable for them to be playing alone for longer than a few minutes, especially on a separate floor. It isnt like they are huge youtubers with brand deals to be working out all day. How much time do they really spend in the office? So chances are kids would be on the third floor while parents are on the first... doesnt really make sense.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

It would make sense to have the office the room the boys are sharing and then have a huge playroom/den area. That way you could be in your office and still accessible to the kids. I dont really think they are at an ag where it is acceptable for them to be playing alone for longer than a few minutes, especially on a separate floor. It isnt like they are huge youtubers with brand deals to be working out all day. How much time do they really spend in the office? So chances are kids would be on the third floor while parents are on the first... doesnt really make sense.
Maybe Brit doesn't want Austin alone on the third floor in his office because who knows what he gets up to ImageImage so many new walls for him Image

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Do any of you watch Austin's brother Grayson's channel? It's called Meet the Nulls, him and his wife Elyse just had the cutest baby ever!!! They seem really sweet
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

jenboghel01 wrote:Do any of you watch Austin's brother Grayson's channel? It's called Meet the Nulls, him and his wife Elyse just had the cutest baby ever!!! They seem really sweet
No I hate their channel, but I do remember when the wife was an elite gymnast, she was pretty good years ago.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Lovethesnark wrote:I'm wondering if they will have permanent guests to help with the mortgage? They paid $340,000 for the place. It was recently renovated. The before pics are kinda scary.

What do you think makes this house priced at 340,000? While I see it was remodeled, the yard is in fair condition and other reasons made me wonder how they got to this price. I thought the renovation was just ok. The kitchen, at this price point, I would have expected more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britt's Space”