Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by Panda714 »

Jfc I feel like an idiot. We didn't even think to account for doubled up letters like vowels
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

How many kids do you guys think she'll have in total? This will be #4 but I don't see her stopping. I honestly think she'll have at least 2 more after this.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nunyabzwax »

If she ends up getting her boy, shes gonna wait a while and then say she wants another girl. If she gets a girl shes most likely gonna start Ttc as soon as possible because Koby needs a brother. I might be reaching a bit but I don't think she's gonna stop until her uterus literally falls out, so I think maybe 4 more. Really depends on Chuckles though. He's the one providing the sperm and the money, after all.
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Double post cuz I swear, I tried to edit the last one but, nope. Maybe I just suck at this BUT I wanted to add that I did not mean to type Chuckles. I typed CHUCKIE but my phone had other plans apparently.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Considering she's been pregnant 7 times and she's only 23 I say she'll have at least 2 more kids after this.

A friend of mine has a cousin who is similarly trashy. She's had 6 kids with 3 or 4 different guys. Difference is, the first 3 were actually taken away by social services so she doesn't have them anymore. So then she just popped out 3 more babies... I think girls like this will never stop getting pregnant unless something prevents them.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Speaking of her 7 pregnancies. Whatever happened to her "Pelvic Inflammatory Disease" from her HPV causing supposed infertility? Clearly that was complete bullshit.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Well my uncles girlfriend just gave birth to her 13th baby a couple of months ago. Yes 13th. CPS took the first 5 I think and she gave custody of 4 to her sister and she takes care of the rest but CPS was called on her not too long ago because the kids are just clearly neglected. Tayler will not be done with kids even if her life is in danger. She will keep popping out children and at some point it won't matter if they have the same daddy. When chucky left and she got baby fever she got the first sucker she laid her eyes on to impregnate her, she only aborted because chucky came back. Hopefully one day chucky won't get back with her and she'll have to find another loser to give her a baby.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RubyRed wrote:Speaking of her 7 pregnancies. Whatever happened to her "Pelvic Inflammatory Disease" from her HPV causing supposed infertility? Clearly that was complete bullshit.

Can't trust anything that comes out of her mouth. I wish she'd go on Steve Wilkos or something and take a lie detector test because she'd fail miserably and then Steve would throw her chair into a wall lmao.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

nunyabzwax wrote:Double post cuz I swear, I tried to edit the last one but, nope. Maybe I just suck at this BUT I wanted to add that I did not mean to type Chuckles. I typed CHUCKIE but my phone had other plans apparently.
Lol alot of people actually call him that instead of chuckie
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I can only be sad I was right in a way when commenting that Sara was pure as bad as Tayler. I am not a mother but I am an aunt. I couldn't sleep at night if I wasn't doing my fucking best to protect my nephews and niece. From the aunt's aspect I was judging Sara and I was told I wasn't right. I was and it's not a thing to brag. Those children. I should add here it took me 2 days to read the thread. It was unbearable to see Sara find no wrong on Tayler's parenting. That was a deadbeat shock to my core. Maybe I took it way more personal but as someone said when Sara came here to me it become apparent there are children involved!!!!
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Why is there a soap company in her bio?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

WombService wrote:Why is there a soap company in her bio?
It's another one of her lazy attempts to make money while sitting at home on her ass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Ty Lily. Anyone else notice Sara said the Herron's take the kids EVERY weekend? How strange. Idk how I'd feel about my kids leaving every weekend, but I work so I spend most of my time with them on weekends. I really doubt Tayler could handle her kids 7 days a week.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WombService wrote:Why is there a soap company in her bio?

My guess is that she's promoting them so she can make money. She's so fucking lazy it hurts, like god forbid she actually goes out and gets a REAL job, nope no sir, the only way she'll ever get a job is if she can do it on her phone.

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

The real joke here is you, Tayler. I was never real into that Thrive craze but I knew a girl who actually made some decent money off it. But the thing is, she didn't do what you do and repost the same old post every few hours and sit on her ass expecting the money to just start rolling in. She worked at it, went out and really showed a commitment to the product she was selling. And she had another job as well, she didn't sit around all day thinking about ways to make money off a bunch of preteens instead of getting off her ass and GETTING A REAL JOB.
And let's face it, not only is she lazy but what kind of audience does she have that could or would be willing to buy what she's selling? Half her audience is babies wanting to make babies and none of them are old enough to have their own money, they'd have to get a parent to buy it for them. And the other half are the people who just want to watch the trainwreck so obviously they know better than to buy ANYTHING Tayler is selling
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Aren't old enough to have their own money and need their parents to buy them things online yet they are having kids. That's so fucked up.
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

lily1995 wrote:Aren't old enough to have their own money and need their parents to buy them things online yet they are having kids. That's so fucked up.
Ugh, I know. It makes me sick.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

BornThisWay94 wrote:How many kids do you guys think she'll have in total? This will be #4 but I don't see her stopping. I honestly think she'll have at least 2 more after this.
Agree! Six is the perfect number for her and Chuckie. The number of the beast and all that, since when she's with him she worships satan.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She is barely pregnant ffs. She hasn't even had a scan yet, she is not in the "safe zone" and is months away from knowing the gender. I don't understand why she has to rush to name the kid, especially when it will be changed 10 times.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is she using Lee so many times? I know Jakoby's full name is Jakoby Lee Warren, why use it again? I know it's Fuckles middle name, but it just seems repetitive.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”