Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by tratra58 »

Reading the (your) above message makes sense RecklessDisregard. I believe one thing Bonnie has going for her is Joel, the husband who tells her she is beautiful and her dad who seems to favor her. I think these two can help mitigate a mom who has expectations with appearance. I don't know what her relationship with her other sisters are, but Ellie would be one I would learn to understand since there is something off there (just speculation from her comments she has made about Bonnie) and they spend so much time together. E+J moving close to Bonnie and Joel's home; I didn't see as a positive. As Bonnie's kids grow older, perhaps she'll find new friendships with others moms for example, when they go to a kid's sports event you talk with other moms or maybe she'll volunteer with school parent groups...something outside the Griffith family. While the outside appearances with the Griffith family shows they are perfect, I am sure there are problems.

I guess I haven't paid attention or noticed her comments with her appearance.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:Reading the (your) above message makes sense RecklessDisregard. I believe one thing Bonnie has going for her is Joel, the husband who tells her she is beautiful and her dad who seems to favor her. I think these two can help mitigate a mom who has expectations with appearance. I don't know what her relationship with her other sisters are, but Ellie would be one I would learn to understand since there is something off there (just speculation from her comments she has made about Bonnie) and they spend so much time together. E+J moving close to Bonnie and Joel's home; I didn't see as a positive. As Bonnie's kids grow older, perhaps she'll find new friendships with others moms for example, when they go to a kid's sports event you talk with other moms or maybe she'll volunteer with school parent groups...something outside the Griffith family. While the outside appearances with the Griffith family shows they are perfect, I am sure there are problems.
I guess I haven't paid that close attention to her comments about her appearance.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Snootfullofhoneybees wrote:Also did anyone else just fall in love with Bonnie again after her tearful appreciation?? This is the Bonnie I loved to watch!

This is what got me too :love2: I really enjoy Bonnie for the most part, but like everyone else, some things she does makes me skeptical/cringe. But, this is what makes her different from her sister. Ellie has to have everything her way and get everything she wants. She feels entitled to everything. Whereas, Bonnie definitely shows how grateful she is for something as amazing as this trip. She knows without YT it would've been hard to pull something like this off & I appreciate her acknowledging this in some sort of way. Hope she continues to stay this way in this aspect <3
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:Reading the (your) above message makes sense RecklessDisregard. I believe one thing Bonnie has going for her is Joel, the husband who tells her she is beautiful and her dad who seems to favor her. I think these two can help mitigate a mom who has expectations with appearance. I don't know what her relationship with her other sisters are, but Ellie would be one I would learn to understand since there is something off there (just speculation from her comments she has made about Bonnie) and they spend so much time together. E+J moving close to Bonnie and Joel's home; I didn't see as a positive. As Bonnie's kids grow older, perhaps she'll find new friendships with others moms for example, when they go to a kid's sports event you talk with other moms or maybe she'll volunteer with school parent groups...something outside the Griffith family. While the outside appearances with the Griffith family shows they are perfect, I am sure there are problems.
I guess I haven't paid that close attention to her comments about her appearance.
Sorry for the extra post...I had tried and thought I deleted this second one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I love today when Bonnie goes "I am trying not to scream because I don't want to be annoying"

Thank you, your sister screams enough for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snootfullofhoneybees wrote:Also did anyone else just fall in love with Bonnie again after her tearful appreciation?? This is the Bonnie I loved to watch!
I totally cried when she was! Lol
I cry when I see other people cry too lol

Bonnie is so grateful and appreciative. Wish we saw this more genuine side of others more often

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

calliepaige84 wrote:
I totally cried when she was! Lol
I cry when I see other people cry too lol

Bonnie is so grateful and appreciative. Wish we saw this more genuine side of others more often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yes this moment is what gives me more faith in Bonnie. She has flaws, she doesn't like criticism and gets defensive and I'm not on board with the whole Joel not working- but I mean I have a trades man husband and if we were financially comfortable enough for him to have a choice to not work with his current company and not have a boss he would take it (and prob keep busy with side jobs and start up his own thing).

Ellie never shows her appreciation let alone tear up....unless Jared is there doing most of the talking and tearing up himself. They frighten edit tears to Ellie's eyes in the thumbnails sometimes Image

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Slightly OT? Not that I am for one second doubting this, but I was wondering how we know that Griffith Mom is so particular about her daughters' looks. I'd be really interested in looking at some vlogs that expose her parenting/personality more. Any suggestions?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:Am I the only bitch here who doesn't mind an ass photo? LMAO.
Like I said earlier, I wish she posted the unblurred version and owned her bad self!
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

natalka81 wrote:Slightly OT? Not that I am for one second doubting this, but I was wondering how we know that Griffith Mom is so particular about her daughters' looks. I'd be really interested in looking at some vlogs that expose her parenting/personality more. Any suggestions?
I wish I could source this, but I can't. It's just an impression gathered from watching all the sisters' vlogs from the beginning to very recently, as well as all the throwback home videos from their childhood.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

natalka81 wrote:Slightly OT? Not that I am for one second doubting this, but I was wondering how we know that Griffith Mom is so particular about her daughters' looks. I'd be really interested in looking at some vlogs that expose her parenting/personality more. Any suggestions?
all of the girls have told the same story about their mom always getting dressed/doing her makeup every day, even when lounging around the house, because of some dumb reason. It apparently showed that she loves her kids. ruby took it a step further to say she [ruby] wore nice pajamas because she loves her kids, or something. That kind of constant "mom looks nice because she loves you" attitude is deeply instilled in all of them. If that doesn't make sense, it's because in their anecdotes it doesn't make sense either.

Watching the old family videos put up by ruby and beau is helpful.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Even though Bonnies vlogging has changed she hasn't. She just held back a lot earlier but gave enough for us to see who she really was. Nobody changes that fast from one personality to another. I really like Joel but never saw him as a more hardworking man then anyonelse. Bonnie just kept saying that, so they sold an image and you made it whatever you wanted it to be and now you're disappointed. I saw some of it coming after their sibbling vlog. Bonnie is an aware, smarter, thinking version of Ellie while Ruby is just somehow an older, mature version of Ellie...
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I would love for her to post the original photo, that would be amazing. Sorta like a f**k u to all that modesty rule shit.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Namm wrote:Even though Bonnies vlogging has changed she hasn't. She just held back a lot earlier but gave enough for us to see who she really was. Nobody changes that fast from one personality to another. I really like Joel but never saw him as a more hardworking man then anyonelse. Bonnie just kept saying that, so they sold an image and you made it whatever you wanted it to be and now you're disappointed. I saw some of it coming after their sibbling vlog. Bonnie is an aware, smarter, thinking version of Ellie while Ruby is just somehow an older, mature version of Ellie...
I disagree. Joel is a lot harder working than many men out there, especially vloggers. It's not something Bonnie just told us, we saw it! If this is the case then we should also believe that Ellie is the most giving wife/mother ever, and Missy is a tireless housecleaner....

Vloggers can and do change once they find success. Maybe that piece of them was always there (like maybe Joel loves projects and the full time job was something he wanted out of), but some definitely change to the worst version of themselves after finding success.

And Bonnie may share more traits than previously thought with Ellie, but I in. I way think they are the same and that Bonnie is just smarter and more aware. Those things alone actually make her quite different IMO given that they give her a more human and empathetic side, whereas Ellie seems like a cold/unfeeling robot. Toy may have a point about Ruby though. I haven't watched her close enough to say otherwise.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I'd say Joel is definitely a hardworking man. Just from what I saw in the vlogs. There are a lot guys out there that wouldn't want to come home from a 12 hour shift and finish demoing a basement.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Compared to other vloggers YES but I still disagree him being more hardworking than anyother husband outhere providing for his family. The Griffith always sound as if they are carrying the world on their shoulders.All husbands around the world with housewifes work hard for their families. Joel did what he had to do like everyone else. Some of you are real "FANS". Maybe cause Im not american and have learned that this is just entertainment and I don't look up these people that I dont know. They are just fun to watch, not that serious...
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Namm wrote:Compared to other vloggers YES but I still disagree him being more hardworking than anyother husband outhere providing for his family. The Griffith always sound as if they are carrying the world on their shoulders.All husbands around the world with housewifes work hard for their families. Joel did what he had to do like everyone else. Some of you are real "FANS". Maybe cause Im not american and have learned that this is just entertainment and I don't look up these people that I dont know. They are just fun to watch, not that serious...
Not sure who you're replying to but I'm talking about Joel's actions in the older vlogs compared to what I see men I know in my every day life. I wouldn't even consider myself a fan of them, I haven't watched an entire vlog in months, since Joel being home just wasn't an interesting dynamic to me. I just read these forums on my lunch break.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg I am DYING at the letter montage Joel did in today's blog

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think he's hardworking because I know how hard those renovations are. This has NOTHING to do with being a fan. He's not the only man to work this hard, true! My husband is another one. On top of this he also volunteered at the church and helped out at his parents and Jared's house. This doesn't make him better than men that pay workers to help out, but it is hard work that he did himself AFTER working a full day. It is hard working and I think Bonnie is right to recognize him for this.

Being a fan has nothing to do with this opinion. I have defended vloggers I hate for doing work when I see it. Example: Bryan's album.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

To say Joel was not a hard worker is ludicrous and hilarious. I do think you are right, Namm, when you say people make what they want of these vloggers though. Like just using Joel as the example, everyone acted like they knew Joel would never quit his job bc he's a hardworking man. Then there were tons of theories of why Joel was no longer working. No one wanted to accept that Joel has the capability of being a lazy youtuber (albeit not the laziest). People are still holding onto the idea that he will open his own business. I say Jan 1st 2018, Joel will still be a youtuber. Period.

In any case, I could not stop smiling at today's vlog! Bonnie is so enjoyable when she's experiencing new things and around strangers. She has a very amused and flirtatious personality. It's adorable and endearing to me.

I got so teary at the kiddos' interview. You know Bonnie cried when she saw that. Very sweet.

At first, when Joel was doing his letter thing, I was thinking, "wow.. whole new low" then quickly realized I was wrong, and laughed out loud.

I've been loving the Hawaii vlogs. I'm so glad for whoever planned the itinerary! She's been experiencing something very cool. :)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”