Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Lmfao why is she commenting on every single photo....?
Because it doesn't bother her of course! She accuses us of being pussies for not putting our legal names up. Or maybe we just know how the internet works and understand what should and shouldn't have our names attached
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by leem91 »

I bet Anberlin is still up. She usually is posting pictures of them hanging out around this time. Let's hope the dangerous chemicals are put up so she doesn't get in to bleach like her big brother.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So we have no lives and don't get enough attention because we post shit yet she has the time to post a comment on every one of those ig pictures. She is an idiot. She still says she hasn't said she is with chuckie yet she is planning on giving this baby his middle name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Wait. So she goes "haha so is chuckie abusive or am i a liar? lolz" like we need to make up our minds. Tayler... you fucking tell us. You said he was. So you either lied and he wasn't, or you told the truth and he is. Or "was". Tell us what you're going to claim this yearrrrr.
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

These receipts...... ARE GOLD. I just got home from work so it took me a bit to read everything but I feel like 2017 is going to be Tayler's worst year on social media.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

red3head wrote:So we have no lives and don't get enough attention because we post shit yet she has the time to post a comment on every one of those ig pictures. She is an idiot. She still says she hasn't said she is with chuckie yet she is planning on giving this baby his middle name.

We have no lives yet she sits on social media literally all day because she refuses to work. Okay, makes sense.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nunyabzwax »

fortwendy wrote:Wait. So she goes "haha so is chuckie abusive or am i a liar? lolz" like we need to make up our minds. Tayler... you fucking tell us. You said he was. So you either lied and he wasn't, or you told the truth and he is. Or "was". Tell us what you're going to claim this yearrrrr.
She's gonna claim what she always does, that "charles is the best daddy omg" and then after a few months come up with yet another new story about why they're not together and are "done for good" this time cuz she "deserves better" and so do her babies.
Last edited by nunyabzwax on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Why should she work when she has child support to pay for her whole life ?
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

How many times has CPS been called on tayler by people on this site? (just curious, I only know of jacoby's radiator burn fiasco)

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

leem91 wrote:Why should she work when she has child support to pay for her whole life ?

Tbh I feel like she will be on welfare forever. Child support is finite, once the kids turn 18 tayler is shit out of luck.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gray wrote:
leem91 wrote:Why should she work when she has child support to pay for her whole life ?

Tbh I feel like she will be on welfare forever. Child support is finite, once the kids turn 18 tayler is shit out of luck.

Which is why she'll keep having more
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Gray wrote:

Yeah, but come on, we all know Tayler is gonna keep popping 'em out til she literally can't anymore. So I'm thinking even when the 3(well 4) she has hit 18 she'll probably still have 1 or 2 young enough to get child support off of.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I California I think you can only be on welfare for 6 years? Could be less, they expect you to be looking for a job and not waste the time of being
On welfare if you don't really need it. I don't know the rules for Ohio.
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

nunyabzwax wrote:
Gray wrote:

Yeah, but come on, we all know Tayler is gonna keep popping 'em out til she literally can't anymore. So I'm thinking even when the 3(well 4) she has hit 18 she'll probably still have 1 or 2 young enough to get child support off of.
True true, you and bornthisway94 have a valid point. However, no matter what..child support will end at some point in her life. Whether she has 4 kids or 9 kids, at some point she will no longer receive child support. I doubt she will be receiving child support till she is like 45 because she can't stop popping babies.

Either which way, she needs to find a new gig soon because when she can no longer make $$$ off of chuckles or YT. Then what?
I really don't see a future for her.

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

I agree with you, Gray, except I do see a future for her, a sad one because all her kids are gonna resent her for not even trying to make a better life for them. They're gonna ask her "why didn't you try harder" and all she's gonna have to say to that is "at least ya'll have the same daddy"
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

nunyabzwax wrote:I agree with you, Gray, except I do see a future for her, a sad one because all her kids are gonna resent her for not even trying to make a better life for them. They're gonna ask her "why didn't you try harder" and all she's gonna have to say to that is "at least ya'll have the same daddy"
LMFAO .... You said " at least ya'll have the same daddy" I'M DDDDDEADDD! ImageImage

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Okay but digressing for a moment from Tay's bleak future. What do you guys think about her latest video on how she will do her name reveal?

The reason I bring it up is because at first she was like "oh I think it would be cool to have different letters photographed from people in different parts of the world". I thought this was a pretty unique idea, however now it's just "Anyone who can help me, just send me pictures of letters of however you want" which is this
IMG_3003.JPG
^^^ THIS IS THE SAME SHIT BRITNEY DID TO REVEAL HARLOWS NAME.

I'm just like girl bye. Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Gray wrote:
nunyabzwax wrote:I agree with you, Gray, except I do see a future for her, a sad one because all her kids are gonna resent her for not even trying to make a better life for them. They're gonna ask her "why didn't you try harder" and all she's gonna have to say to that is "at least ya'll have the same daddy"
LMFAO .... You said " at least ya'll have the same daddy" I'M DDDDDEADDD! ImageImage

I know, I know, I'm hilarious haha

But on a more serious note, why was that so funny?
I'm genuinely curious
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can anyone scramble out the name? Or possible names?

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Can anyone scramble out the name? Or possible names?

Rawr

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”