DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

MamaJoAnna wrote:They're going to use Bryan's little year recap at the end of today's video as a voiceover for the year recap video. Count on it.

Also LOLed at no mention of his album's placement on the chart just because it never made it to #1 Image
Called. It.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sammibro »

Also, I love Scott S:

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

sammibro wrote:
francis3125 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d7544e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like he deleted this tweet. I haven't watched the vlog yet. Is it possible that he really is just kidding that they gave away Luna? Either way, he's a sick freak! He's either using his family's attitude about disposable pets as Clickbait, or they _actually_ gave away another animal! Neither one looks good!

No they legit gave it to the trainer to take along with the Johnson's dog.
MrTWDfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrTWDfan »

Vincere wrote:I was searching the album on YT and saw a lot of vloggers had videos posted.
So, it's just desperate vloggers that to got to that shit to attract DB viewers, it's just so pathetic.

Someone posted some of the song: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dalton3467/videos
On Bryan's Twitter is says it should be on Spotify but it isn't for me, in the UK, could someone in the US check?
Too lazy to use VPN to change my location.

It also peaked at number two, which is the first loser.
Yep it's on spotify in the U.S! My ears can't wait!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

From what I understood the trainer was going to train her and mollie and give them back? I didn't get that they gave her away.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:From what I understood the trainer was going to train her and mollie and give them back? I didn't get that they gave her away.

That is still being lazy as hell, and giving your dog away because you don't want to do the hard work that comes with owning a puppy.
They are irresponsible pet owners. Normal people do not give their pets away, and have them come back later. The dog won't even continue to bond with them or the kids.

I'm just waiting for Missy to say she wants a damn micro pig.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Neither me or Bryan could figure out what Ollie said at the start.
"I;m really sentimental about things.." except your pets
"we don't really like having a lot of stuff" except all the shit you buy on the daily
ollie screaming everything he says really is another thing that makes me think he has some hearing loss
"We are friends with the trainer" friends = people on the the payroll
How is he "tolling" the haters by sending his dog away?
Cool, letting the kids smash a ceramic moose with no eye protection "HORRIFIC TODDLER EYE INJURY" (At least Payton had on sunglasses) and teaching the kids that destroying things is good.. that's not going to backfire at alllllll
Ok the coyotes were super scary. We have them here too and they are terrifying. They were SO CLOSE to their house. yikes,....
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tml43 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:From what I understood the trainer was going to train her and mollie and give them back? I didn't get that they gave her away.

That is still being lazy as hell, and giving your dog away because you don't want to do the hard work that comes with owning a puppy.
They are irresponsible pet owners. Normal people do not give their pets away, and have them come back later. The dog won't even continue to bond with them or the kids.

I agree that it's very lazy. She said they travel too much to keep up with the intense training they need and she chases and bites the kids and needs to learn not to do that.

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Ugh I can't believe they're sending Luna away, but at least she won't be tied to a pillow wherever she's going.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How freaking hard is it to keep a routine for a kid so they don't (constantly) pass out on the couch?!
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tml43 wrote:

I agree that it's very lazy. She said they travel too much to keep up with the intense training they need and she chases and bites the kids and needs to learn not to do that.

Maybe it's a sign they shouldn't have more pets. Dogs don't need "intense" training at all. I trained a husky quiet easily. Maybe they should focus on their pets, instead of taking 20 thousand vacations a year.
Last edited by tml43 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

They didn't explain sending Luna away very well and the comments are full of angry minions threatening to unsubscribe.

I'm honestly beginning to think missy will keep molly. She may be better off because I am pretty sure the Johnson fam are horrible dog owners.

Also why the hell do they get these herding breeds when they are too lazy to train? Why not get a low energy breed that will just lay around the house. Isn't that what they want?

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Those boarding training camps are not good for dogs! They use horrible methods to train dogs rather than positive reinforcement. Luna will never see them as dominant. How lazy can you be...you are both home!!

We got a puppy last year and it just recently started getting better the past couple of months. It is TOUGH. We've replaced carpet, had shoes chewed up, watches....everything. But those were OUR fault because we weren't given her adequate attention / training during those mishaps. They see every wrong thing that the dog does as a problem with the dog. NOT TRUE. if the dogs pees on the carpet - it's your fault as the owner.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tml43 wrote:
sammibro wrote:
francis3125 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d7544e.jpg

It looks like he deleted this tweet. I haven't watched the vlog yet. Is it possible that he really is just kidding that they gave away Luna? Either way, he's a sick freak! He's either using his family's attitude about disposable pets as Clickbait, or they _actually_ gave away another animal! Neither one looks good!

No they legit gave it to the trainer to take along with the Johnson's dog.
That is beyond lazy! What else do they have to do all day? They are home all day, and they don't spend time with their kids or work, so why can't they train their own puppy?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Someone actually commented on Bryan's music video asking if he and Missy were splitting up. HA! As if...they would rather stay unhappy in a marriage for the $$$$ than split.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

crew96 wrote:Those boarding training camps are not good for dogs! They use horrible methods to train dogs rather than positive reinforcement. Luna will never see them as dominant. How lazy can you be...you are both home!!

We got a puppy last year and it just recently started getting better the past couple of months. It is TOUGH. We've replaced carpet, had shoes chewed up, watches....everything. But those were OUR fault because we weren't given her adequate attention / training during those mishaps. They see every wrong thing that the dog does as a problem with the dog. NOT TRUE. if the dogs pees on the carpet - it's your fault as the owner.

I'd like to see them stuck in a room for hours with no access to a bathroom so they know how it feels. From the first time I saw her tied to the cushion I wondered how often they let her outside. And then when there was a big rainstorm and all the dogs were in a utility room with what looked like no food or water, I didn't see one pee pad and wondered if they were letting the dogs pee on the towels. Lazy people. I hope if they give Luna up for good they will be blacklisted at wherever they bought her from.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Pretty ironic that Bryan said they aren't hoarders, and they don't like to have a lot of stuff, but his "office" is filled with unused electronics that he had to have just because they were new! Don't even get me started on the playroom, overflowing with toys for Ollie! Also, we saw inside their refrigerator, they hoard food! There was plenty of food in the refrigerator and freezer to make a meal (or seven!) yet Missy said they needed to go grocery shopping!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So Bryan says to leave comments about what you wanna see for year 5?

How about interacting with your kids? Teaching them the basics? Getting ollies speech evaluated, cooking breakfast lunch and dinner at home, see you guys working out at home, eating better, thanking your viewers, spending time with bryans family, taking bryans family on luxurious vacations alone, I wanna see the cleaning lady...

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

oh no...I ruffled some feathers on the facebook post about the new vlog....

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

Wait... did they actually get rid of Luna?? I'm so confused and don't want to watch their stupid videos to find out. Is she gone gone or sent away to a trainer and coming back?

Return to “Daily Bumps”