DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

underdog93 wrote:Missy was mad at Luna for peeing on the carpet, but if you listen closely you can hear her whining and she was looking around for a place to go. She should have recognized those signs and put her outside, but obviously vlogging is more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't fix stupid.

Maybe they should send the boys to daycare so they can at least learn a thing or two!
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

im pleased with the amount of people that agree with me on the FB post. lol

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PosyGirl72 wrote:im pleased with the amount of people that agree with me on the FB post. lol
I don't want to calm the name out in case they are here, but I recognize one of the names in that post and I'm pretty sure they used to be a HUGE minion. Is that you?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:im pleased with the amount of people that agree with me on the FB post. lol
I don't want to calm the name out in case they are here, but I recognize one of the names in that post and I'm pretty sure they used to be a HUGE minion. Is that you?
probably not me. lol you can PM though lol

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

HelloSweetie wrote:

I know exactly who you are thinking of and she turned a while ago. Not sure what made her see the light but it cracks me up!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Blah blah.. yearly montage same as every year.. feels like its on repeat.

"This year we have done some amazing things.. some things I never thought was possible". Why? You have disposable income so why would these things be impossible?
"I'm proud of my family for sticking through some crazy experiences and jumping over hurdles to make things happen". What exactly was so hard for the family to "stick through" these crazy experiences or jumping over hurdles?! There was nothing even remotely difficult they faced this year? They didn't have to work hard and scrap pennies together to make ends meet.. so what is he on about?

Ollies favourite thing was Disney Land. No prompt there. Hawaii, there was a cut. Clearly Bryan told him to say that.

We have a place to just love each other.. and grow old. :) :) :) really? lol. We all know you wont grow old in that house Bryan lol. You will buy another in no time.

"And we owe it all to our followers.. because if it wasn't for you, we would be working and doing actual work.. so thank you".
Oh opps.. my bad that wasn't in there. :?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

oh wow...on a yt thread, someone actually wrote

" they got luna from santa and didnt know about her coming"

i can't even.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PosyGirl72 wrote:oh wow...on a yt thread, someone actually wrote

i can't even.
That's actually very sad.

I can't believe people let their kids watch these vlogs.
zeephyranth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zeephyranth »

I don't know why but today i took the time to comment the vlog (actually i know why, i'm tired of them getting pets for cuteness value and then getting bored because they have needs they can't deal with frozen food) and i'm pretty sad that their viewers can only argue with you saying that they're perfect and they are only doing what's good for luna...that dog is probably so confused because she gets new people to llok after her every week since they're so busy!! and they HAVE to travel!!
Also can't believe they keep on saying 'it's only for a few days', training dogs do not take a few days smh
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

HelloSweetie wrote:

i can't even.

Or that parents let their young kids post on social media!

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

sammibro wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

i can't even.

Or that parents let their young kids post on social media!

Right? I let my daughter play on two websites. And they're educational. Sometimes I'll allow her to watch YouTube but I know what she watches.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

zeephyranth wrote:I don't know why but today i took the time to comment the vlog (actually i know why, i'm tired of them getting pets for cuteness value and then getting bored because they have needs they can't deal with frozen food) and i'm pretty sad that their viewers can only argue with you saying that they're perfect and they are only doing what's good for luna...that dog is probably so confused because she gets new people to llok after her every week since they're so busy!! and they HAVE to travel!!
Also can't believe they keep on saying 'it's only for a few days', training dogs do not take a few days smh
Girl me too. I am getting swarmed by 12 year olds saying "they are really busy because they have two kids to take care of"
AND? So do most people, and most people have normal jobs.
Their minions are so delusional.
wandering_meg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wandering_meg »

Yikes...in the Johnson fam's vlog Ollie tried to hit Jeff with that heavy mallet...

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

alyssadt wrote:
zeephyranth wrote:I don't know why but today i took the time to comment the vlog (actually i know why, i'm tired of them getting pets for cuteness value and then getting bored because they have needs they can't deal with frozen food) and i'm pretty sad that their viewers can only argue with you saying that they're perfect and they are only doing what's good for luna...that dog is probably so confused because she gets new people to llok after her every week since they're so busy!! and they HAVE to travel!!
Girl me too. I am getting swarmed by 12 year olds saying "they are really busy because they have two kids to take care of"
AND? So do most people, and most people have normal jobs.
Their minions are so delusional.
I'm pregnant and have 3 kids. I would love to have a dog, but I don't have the space nor the time atm to get one.

But even though I'm busy in still find time to make sure my cats are taking care, and my kids and whatever else needs to be done. You prioritize and make time for what needs or be done.

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:The professional dog trainers I've seen all say you can't send your dog away or have someone else train them. They need to have a relationship with their owner, and that person needs to know how to handle them. Dog training is as much for the owner as it is for the dog. Luna can come back
An absolute gem of a dog, and B&M will ruin it in no time.

One point about E&Js dog though, Jared had a livestream the other day and Penny was jumping on the furniture and trying to steal Jackson's food. She also ran out the front door and got away from them. They have definitely been training her, but she is still an out of control puppy too.
While I don't like E&J at all I can't fault them for that because even with training puppies will be puppies. My pup is 7 months old now and while he is getting a lot better about that stuff it does take a lot of consistent training, and some dogs never stop trying to bolt out the front door even generally well trained ones! It sounds like they at least are trying, doesn't seem like DB are at all
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

tgo93 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:The professional dog trainers I've seen all say you can't send your dog away or have someone else train them. They need to have a relationship with their owner, and that person needs to know how to handle them. Dog training is as much for the owner as it is for the dog. Luna can come back

One point about E&Js dog though, Jared had a livestream the other day and Penny was jumping on the furniture and trying to steal Jackson's food. She also ran out the front door and got away from them. They have definitely been training her, but she is still an out of control puppy too.
While I don't like E&J at all I can't fault them for that because even with training puppies will be puppies. My pup is 7 months old now and while he is getting a lot better about that stuff it does take a lot of consistent training, and some dogs never stop trying to bolt out the front door even generally well trained ones! It sounds like they at least are trying, doesn't seem like DB are at all
Agreed, my youngest dog is a 1.5 year old husky, we've rescued her at nine months old. Despite all the training in the world, she still tugs on leashes, and still chews if she's left alone outside of her kennel. There are puppy behaviors that are very hard to break.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Around the time they got Luna was when I unsubscribed because I just knew I wouldn't be able to deal with their being terrible dog owners. I have a 7 month old pup, and spend a lot of time helping at my local SPCA, and they just boil my blood. If you don't have time to TRAIN a puppy, then you shouldn't OWN a puppy - it is that simple!! The breed Luna is chances are she would pick things up super quickly if they put a bit of effort into training her and were consistent but oh no that is too hard for them. Families need to be part of the training process. If they wanted to pay a trainer to come to their home and teach them how to train their dog I would be totally on board with that but just sending her away until she is "trained" is not going to solve their problems. Also I said it when they got Luna, and I'll say it again, an Aus Shepard was a terrible, TERRIBLE choice of dog breed for them. They should have gotten a small-med size, relaxed dog breed, not one that was literally bred to herd things and needs an hour plus of exercise each day. I still think they should have gone with something like a maltese or a bichon
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tgo93 wrote:

I know, that's normal. My point was that this isn't what we see in vlogs at all. We can praise their training, but they haven't done anything over and above what would be normal and reasonable. To watch the vlogs you would think Jared is Cesar Milan, but in reality he had absolutely no control over her in the livestream.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

tgo93 wrote:Around the time they got Luna was when I unsubscribed because I just knew I wouldn't be able to deal with their being terrible dog owners. I have a 7 month old pup, and spend a lot of time helping at my local SPCA, and they just boil my blood. If you don't have time to TRAIN a puppy, then you shouldn't OWN a puppy - it is that simple!! The breed Luna is chances are she would pick things up super quickly if they put a bit of effort into training her and were consistent but oh no that is too hard for them. Families need to be part of the training process. If they wanted to pay a trainer to come to their home and teach them how to train their dog I would be totally on board with that but just sending her away until she is "trained" is not going to solve their problems. Also I said it when they got Luna, and I'll say it again, an Aus Shepard was a terrible, TERRIBLE choice of dog breed for them. They should have gotten a small-med size, relaxed dog breed, not one that was literally bred to herd things and needs an hour plus of exercise each day. I still think they should have gone with something like a maltese or a bichon
Exactly. We all know that they don't research into the breeds they buy, we saw it with the cat, the chickens, and now Luna. They get these high profile breeds because they are cute and seem cool and then get rid of them because they realize they are too much work.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Also, just an observation

Ellie was in Hawaii right after Missy and Bryan left. How come they didn't meet up while she was there, Ellie also didn't go to the concert right? Unless I missed something.

Return to “Daily Bumps”