Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

purplerain55
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by purplerain55 »

It's something I've been pissed about for so long. Symphony misses school all the time for vacations or family days, all on top of her school only being in session Monday-Thursday. It's like they don't prioritise her education at all.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Does this look like the face of a supportive wife to you? She is saying that she supports Sam's decision to only go to the doctor if it's really serious....you know...because he was a "nurse" and he's also a part time God :?

Symphony has now been out of school for a whole week!! If she is fine enough to be stenciling and playing outside....I think you can send her to school!! She clearly isn't contagious anymore....this family is beyond stupid!! I love how Nia shows a sink full of dishes, claims Mom's dont get sick days....and then she quickly has to throw in that Sam took care of her....why is she always defending him? He's a wimpy loser who clearly needs to be shipped off to Husband Boot Camp and trained to shut his mouth and use his hands to do work around the house....lazy MotherF!!!

Nia was trying to force Juliet to say "mama"....no clue why this baby would rather say dada....maybe she it's short for "my dad is a real dick...help me!!" hahahaha okay now apparently Sam is "sick" too??? They all need to stop going outside and infecting people around them too!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Oh Nia.
Sam won't let you take your 6 yr old to the doctor? You support him, but it's really hard for you? smh
You let Sam nap but you don't even get a rest because you have to deal with Abram's meltdown. You have to deal with a sink full of dishes that piled up while YOU were sick and even though Sam was well and entertaining himself, he couldn't have washed up those dishes?? Come on, girl. You are both stay at home parents. Give Sam a to-do list if he can't figure it out himself. I can't even... :x
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

This is a family who makes plenty of money off of youtube. Neither parent has to work, and they have the money to blow on drones, cars, stupid swimming pool stunts, and so on. I think they can cough up the cash for a trip to the doctor. Symphony gets sick a lot anyway. It might be worth checking in on her general health. I know children get sick, but Symphony seems to be ill at least once a month.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sam keeps trying to get us to believe that he is sick also. I haven't seen it. He can do all he has done but not dishes or take the trash out? Nia also states it was just "today" he started getting sick. That trash and dishes are not from today.

I remember before Juliet when Nia had an ovarian cyst, that finally ruptured and Sam wouldn't leave her alone and she even stated she wanted to go the the emergency room but Sam pretty much nixed that. This is also a part of his narcissistic personality disorder, he knows everything and won't admit he doesn't even if it means his own family is in severe pain. Oh, he was nice enough to give her one of his last couple of Tylenol 3's for her pain. What a hero. I suppose he went to the doctor for something at one point and was prescribed those because he was in pain for something. I guess that's different.
Rule of thumb if you are worse and not better in 7 days, even if it did start as a virus (as is evident everyone getting it one by one) then you have infection starting, sinus, ear, bronchial and I am not a person to run to the doctor either but if my kids are truly having to miss school for a week then we need to go.
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

I too am surprised Symphony has missed so much school. The whole dr. thing kinda amazes me too; when I was a kid if you missed that much school a parent note was not enough, you had to come back with a dr. one. Plus, I think it's good to check anyways, they'd probably do some labs and such. But I agree brownprincess, she seems well enough to make it through at least part of the school day. Unless she thought I was super contagious, my mom sent me to school sicker than that lol.

I felt kinda bad for Nia at the end of the vlog. First of all, she mentioned Sam helping out while she was sick, but I'm skeptical at best. If they were both sick, why was she the one taking care of the kids and doing chores? I felt terrible that she felt responsibility for having a bad tone for the day for her impatience with Abram, when maybe the day would have gone better if Sam helped out more. It irritated me that she felt that way, when I think Sam is the one who should have felt bad! Plus, she asked Abram for forgiveness, which he granted in what must have been a very sweet mom/son moment.

This is a side note, but I just thought it was so cute yesterday to see Juliet investigating the camera. When she gets more mobile, they should put a GoPro on her :P.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

One of the comments said something about Sam doing the dishes and a response was Sam had to take care of all 3 children. I'm pretty sure we saw Nia out of bed and definitely taking care of Juliet. Nia takes care of all 3 kids, and does all the house chores but hey Sam had his hands full with 2 kids, no way he could do the dishes too.
I understand Nia doesn't want to talk crap about her husband but I'd really love to know what her personal thoughts are on basically running everything. Regardless if Sam does all the editing, his style isn't extreme so it can't take more than a few hours at most. I enjoy the way he edit. I know he has small group and things like that but all of his "jobs" combined probably take from 5 hours normally to the occasional 8 hour day. Nia works all day long but still he's the great provider.
I'm curious to the Dr. thing too. How can she miss that much school without a doctors note. I also understand wanting your immune system to fight things off by itself, however if she really is getting into developing other issues. Pneumonia, laryngitis, bronchitis, heck strep can turn into Scarlet fever. I had a pretty poor immune system as a kid, and I got sick a lot, my mom didn't take me to the doctor every time but If I was out of school or sick more than a few days I went. Like you guys said she gets sick a lot, there may be something to it. Maybe she has a vitamin deficiency? Could be something or could be nothing. Doctors aren't all evil Sam.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I was annoyed by them before, but I literally find myself absolutely despising these fuckers recently. Continuing to let their dog get all riled up while she's SUPPOSEDLY being treated for heart worms is a huge no-no. I have to wonder if she's really being treated at all. And Sam sounding like it was a huge chore when he finally allowed Nia to take Symphony to the doctor? Seriously? Nia needs to learn how to stand up for herself. I can think of nothing that a good parent would find more important than the health and safety of their children. She seems to want to provide that stuff for them, but then here comes King Sam to swipe it all away.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Have you guys been keeping up to date with Sam's Instragram?!? He goes on these weekly trips with Abram to disease-infested areas for an 'adventure'. In last week's post, he basically admitted to thinking trespassing signs only apply to criminals and not him. However this week he shared his life motto with us... 'It's easier to apologise than to ask permission'. Gosh, is this guy an actual idiot? You can't just turn a blind eye to the law!! I can't wait until he actually gets arrested for something.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Symphony is climbing trees now? Wasn't this kid like puking and all feverish for the past few days? This family makes no sense! My favourite part was watching them put the kids in the back of the truck and while Sam was driving off Juliet fell backwards and NIa was screaming out their secret code word "Pelp"....Sam needs to get checked into a mental facility....he seriously doesn't care about his wife or his kids...anything can happen even when you are driving slow on your own street!! Abarham and his gun is seriously creeping me out - ofcourse Sam thinks it's cute....anything that's vile and disgusting is right up his alley!!

Sam...you are not an MD so stop trying to act like you can save the world....when you have a sick child every parent who isn't even a doctor knows to keep them safe and warm....he's such a dick for letting his kids outside with no coats on and acting like it's no big deal :?

His skateboarding obsession is the worst - like he needs to get a life and spend more time taking care of his wife and kids - can't wait for him to fall and realize he's not in his 20s anymore and needs to be doing things for his kids instead of himself!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam has this obsession with acting and dressing like a teenage skater boy.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Was anyone else annoyed when a couple vlogs ago, symphony wanted to buy something with her money at the dollar store and he kept hurrying her. Sam we know your favorite is Abram, but come on and spend more time with your daughter. I felt so bad for her, most parents would kill to have the amount of time they have to spend with their kids, but Sam wants to be manchild.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

I don't understand how people actually watch their vlogs for enjoyment!

Did anyone confirm he was actually a licensed RN? I know that's going back awhile but I just can't imagine going to the ER and having him as my nurse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

meganshay wrote:Did anyone confirm he was actually a licensed RN? I know that's going back awhile but I just can't imagine going to the ER and having him as my nurse.
Believe it or not, he is actually confirmed to be a licensed RN. When the whole situation with their supposed miscarriage went down and he first initially quit, Buzzfeed (I know, not he best source, but stick with me here) actually did an article on the family and checked in with his employers. At the time, they claimed he was still working for them. Obviously that isn't the case now, but but, what I'm wondering is--was it ever questioned if he actually quit? It would be so easy to make the argument that he was possibly let go, or that received complaints and quit suddenly to avoid being fired. He just seems like he would have atrocious bedside manner.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote: Symphony is climbing trees now? Wasn't this kid like puking and all feverish for the past few days? This family makes no sense! My favourite part was watching them put the kids in the back of the truck and while Sam was driving off Juliet fell backwards and NIa was screaming out their secret code word "Pelp"....Sam needs to get checked into a mental facility....he seriously doesn't care about his wife or his kids...anything can happen even when you are driving slow on your own street!!
Wait. A secret code word: ''Pelp.'' What does that mean? I've never heard this.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Sam takes Abram to a Chinese New Year Festival, leaving Nia alone to take care of the house and the girls. Apparently Symphony is "too sick" to go, but she's fine to play outside and climb trees. While at the festival, Sam comments on how he doesn't understand what's going on ("Do you say happy rooster to Chinese people?") and acts like a child as usual. Symphony still doesn't know how to cover her mouth and coughs all over Juliet and all Nia does is squeal about how cute they are together.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
You know what's so stupid....both Sam and Abaraham weren't feeling well either yet they chose to go so the "girls" can stay back home? This is a typical Sam decision because Nia can watch the kids, make dinner, do the laundry....hmm...in other words her typical schedule so nothing new there!! The chinese new year celebration was probably Mathew's idea because I can't see Sam coming up with that!!

As usual Sam was being his typical annoying self vlogging and screaming at the event....let's not leave out complaining!! I mean everyone goes to these festivals expecting large crowds and long lines....you aren't the king that they will let you go first you moron!! Abarahm wanted some rocks and ofcourse Sam the genius douchelord was all like "go get a free rock from the ground" - what an idiot!!

I love how in the end they chose the comment of the day for someone telling Sam to stop with the click baits...and as usual Sam just clarifies why does it :?
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Everyone he vlogged at the airport seemed uncomfortable..as usual

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Okay the girls looked pretty but everyone at their church always wear simple clothing so I found it strange that Nia wanted them super dressy! Sam needs to stop vlogging himself - I can guarantee nobody will care, like people don't wait for his ugly face to show up and his annoying voice to say something - even if they just filmed Juliet playing for 10 minutes that would keep everyone entertained hahaha

Symphony needs some serious attention - she kissed Abarahm on the lips and picked him up before he went to his class, then she was baby talking with Juliet...you can tell she's seriously deprived and it's all because both Sam and Nia can't divide their attention on all 3 kids equally - I mean even when Sam decides to act like a teenager and go on the skateboard, he left Abram alone on the street without any parental supervision!!

Can they get Symphony a bike? She looks so weird on that horse - it's for younger girls and she doesn't act her age but she clearly should be doing things that will help her grow!! When Symphony was explaining her science project - you can tell how fake Sam is being for the camera, he would never sit there and pay attention if that camera was off - he is always doting on Nia for the viewers and putting "extra time" in with the kids for the vlog as well - so sad and pathetic!! Sam and his usual rough play with Abarahm is just an opportunity to make this man get some serious help - why does Nia do her fake laugh when we all know she can't stand him!!!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Pet peeve even though Sam doesn't come out and say this he's basically like "Yeah I'll wear a helmet because I'm riding something and I could fall and hit my head but my kids can ride their bike and horse without one." Then rides last Abram riding really fast...Ome day when I was like 11 I was riding my bike with my sister. She had stopped and I tried to ride past her. My handlebars hit hers and I lost control of my bike and it completely tipped over forward and I went flying. And I hit forehead first. My HELMET had a crack . I'm only 5'1 now so I was 4'7 - 4'9. Even tho the kids are closer to the ground they can still be hurt badly if they fall and hi their heads on the road or even side walk

Return to “Sam and Nia”