2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

True but someone has to protect our countries, I see v took lily to the cinema , shocked face ah well nice for her to have a large screen for a change,
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadie »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Trying not to judge because I have zero experience with being a military spouse, but it just seems like she's dwelling on being sad. I can't imagine that makes it easy to get through everyday life.
Also it's not like he's been deployed? He's just training some where.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Trying not to judge because I have zero experience with being a military spouse, but it just seems like she's dwelling on being sad. I can't imagine that makes it easy to get through everyday life.
She posted taking the kids to the movies to cheer them up so I'm only assuming she's already trying to distract themselves. Give it a week.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:lol everyone's baby was cute to most people when they were born and then ended up looking different. Let's wait to see what Brittany's baby ends up looking like in a month.
I can't get over the sunken eyes Britney's kids have.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaliyah_uk wrote:True but someone has to protect our countries, I see v took lily to the cinema , shocked face ah well nice for her to have a large screen for a change,
And I'm sure it's not the first time Lily has seen Moana.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I'm starting to worry about Lily. We hardly see her anymore and we see Charlie non stop.
On snap chat she brought Charlie to get herself a pedicure. Why not bring Lily so she can get one and spend time with mom? Since she's BF, she can still bring Charlie.
The only time I see her is in front of the TV, at the movie having even more screen time (not even communicating with the family) and hiding behind the wall spying at Vanessa & Charlie.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
I agree. If they're so depressed about it and hate the idea of it then they shouldn't have made that decision to begin with. A wife needs the support of her husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely agree. My husband and I wont see each other for 5 days because of his work schedule (but we will be in the same house, just not awake at the same time) and I am already dreading it because im going to miss talking to him lol We are just not the type of couple who could stand him being away (although, its amazing that there are couple out there who are able to make that choice and serve their countries). If Vanessa is the same as me, they shouldnt of made that decision in the first place. Plus, this was a looooong time coming, she really should have been more prepared.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:
I agree. If they're so depressed about it and hate the idea of it then they shouldn't have made that decision to begin with. A wife needs the support of her husband.

Absolutely agree. My husband and I wont see each other for 5 days because of his work schedule (but we will be in the same house, just not awake at the same time) and I am already dreading it because im going to miss talking to him lol We are just not the type of couple who could stand him being away (although, its amazing that there are couple out there who are able to make that choice and serve their countries). If Vanessa is the same as me, they shouldnt of made that decision in the first place. Plus, this was a looooong time coming, she really should have been more prepared.
I'm sure she is like you. In one of her videos she cried about the fact not having him around to talk to because he's her best friend. You would think them knowing he was joining the military they'd think twice about having a second child because Lily already needs a lot of attention and care, let alone leaving Vanessa to juggle it all herself. I get so frustrated with the fact that they think they're making all these big grown up decisions when in reality they're not thinking logically.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

To be fair, the first couple of weeks will be hard on anyone. I lived abroad for 6 months working for an NGO in a developing country and the first few weeks were really tough on my husband and I. As we established our routines things got much easier. We still missed each other, especially during big moments where we would have liked the other person to be with us, but things got easier. Now, when my husband leaves the country for work (about 1-2 weeks at a time) I find that those shorter trips are almost harder because we go through the really missing each other stage and never establish a routine.

nanguiano08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nanguiano08 »

I give her a TINY bit of sympathy bc being a military spouse even tho you know it's in their job to be gone a lot you never "get used to it". It sucks every time but it becomes the normal I should say. We all know she's extra dramatic and wants attention so she's gonna milk it for all its worth unfortunately. But...I do feel for her ....not a lot but ya know. Lmao anyway thank god I'd never be on the same base as her bc id hate to be her neighbor lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nanguiano08 wrote:I give her a TINY bit of sympathy bc being a military spouse even tho you know it's in their job to be gone a lot you never "get used to it". It sucks every time but it becomes the normal I should say. We all know she's extra dramatic and wants attention so she's gonna milk it for all its worth unfortunately. But...I do feel for her ....not a lot but ya know. Lmao anyway thank god I'd never be on the same base as her bc id hate to be her neighbor lmao

You'd get to see the hard blinking and head tilts and scabs up close and personal.
nanguiano08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nanguiano08 »

Blackswan wrote:
nanguiano08 wrote:I give her a TINY bit of sympathy bc being a military spouse even tho you know it's in their job to be gone a lot you never "get used to it". It sucks every time but it becomes the normal I should say. We all know she's extra dramatic and wants attention so she's gonna milk it for all its worth unfortunately. But...I do feel for her ....not a lot but ya know. Lmao anyway thank god I'd never be on the same base as her bc id hate to be her neighbor lmao

You'd get to see the hard blinking and head tilts and scabs up close and personal.
I'd probably make her my friend and then try and fix her messy life lmao

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LMFAO put some argon oil in her fucken hair lol
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

The only reason David joined the military was because he had no other choice. He didn't seem to want to go to college or find a better job, and he has to have a way of supporting his family in the long run, because Vanessa's YT job can end any second and she doesn't seem to have any plans to get a job or go to school.

:love2:
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Blackswan wrote:

Taking a looong dramatic blink and fake cry like that Christmas one with the Polar Express movie lmaoo
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

I wonder if she will end up like Kailyn from Teen Mom 2 and divorce David lol I don't think so but that will def bring in lot's of drama to her channel.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Emcee wrote:The only reason David joined the military was because he had no other choice. He didn't seem to want to go to college or find a better job, and he has to have a way of supporting his family in the long run, because Vanessa's YT job can end any second and she doesn't seem to have any plans to get a job or go to school.

He did have other choices he just didn't want them and somehow thought the military was better? Guess being a father and husband on the daily got boring. Wanted some action like his video games.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lol I think the military was something he always wanted to do- his brother is a marine, he met V via ROTC. It just got put on the back burner.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Yue195 wrote:Lol I think the military was something he always wanted to do- his brother is a marine, he met V via ROTC. It just got put on the back burner.

Haha so true. I wish random observations weren't stated as facts on this site so often. It is what makes the site look like a gang of crazy mean girls rather than a place to come and simply chat about all family vloggers in one spot. It doesn't always have to be sunshine and rainbows but at least make sure what your saying is true.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

How did it get put in the back burner? It's not like he was busy pursuing an education, or holding a great paying job. If he really wanted to enlist, he would have done it after he dropped out of college, which was almost 4 years ago.

:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”