Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

How is this going to help the children? I think 99% of the stuff complained about on this site is a bit stupid but Taylor actually needs real help. Having the kids exposed to violence alone is just so sad and needs to be addressed properly before they are left with life long damage. But this video and all of this drama is just making her more defensive and causing her to dig in her heels and continue to claim nothing is wrong. Its not helping anyone and the ones who truly suffer are those kids
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I tend to agree. It was funny at first, but very pointless and overall childish. It's one thing to post on this website, but it's another to continously taunt her by posting videos and making instagram accounts. All you're doing is pissing her off, and potentially causing more stress for her kids as they deal with it. This isn't middle school.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I don't think she will ever change. The government and her family full of enablers have made easier to sit on her ass and do nothing than to actually support her and the kids. No education, no job experience, no real friends/contacts that could potentially help her find a job. When she stops receiving had outs from the government and her family will maybe make her go out and do something and be a productive member of society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:How is this going to help the children? I think 99% of the stuff complained about on this site is a bit stupid but Taylor actually needs real help. Having the kids exposed to violence alone is just so sad and needs to be addressed properly before they are left with life long damage. But this video and all of this drama is just making her more defensive and causing her to dig in her heels and continue to claim nothing is wrong. Its not helping anyone and the ones who truly suffer are those kids

No one in Tayler's life sees what she does as wrong and harmful, that's the problem. Somebody, whether it's her online minions, her mother, Sarra, someone always defends her actions and makes excuses for her which is probably one of the main causes of her selfish behavior. Tayler isn't a child anymore, she has to be the one to step up to the plate and make a better life for not only herself, but her children and sadly I don't see that happening. I've been on this thread for about 5 years now almost and she hasn't changed at all--still the same person she was in 2012, when her thread first began.

As far as we know, CPS in Ohio is garbage and I don't see them stepping in either.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yeah I doubt that if the government or her family of enablers stopped she will suddenly grow and be productive- that's how she ended up with Kevin and trying for a baby with him. She will find another poor schmuck to rope in her life.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Yes it's very sad that the children are growing up around domestic violence but people on this site, including me, have been trying to help Tayler and the kids for 5 years now and nothing has changed. No one on this site can really do anything to help her or the kids, it's up to her and the people in her real life. The video wasn't posted to start drama (even though I knew she would be pissed), it was posted because people on here wanted to see them and asked me to upload them, Tayler getting crazy defensive is nothing new, she will never see a problem with her actions and she will never change and honestly I'm not interested in trying to help anymore because it's just a waste of time.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Yes it's very sad that the children are growing up around domestic violence but people on this site, including me, have been trying to help Tayler and the kids for 5 years now and nothing has changed. No one on this site can really do anything to help her or the kids, it's up to her and the people in her real life. The video wasn't posted to start drama (even though I knew she would be pissed), it was posted because people on here wanted to see them and asked me to upload them, Tayler getting crazy defensive is nothing new, she will never see a problem with her actions and she will never change and honestly I'm not interested in trying to help anymore because it's just a waste of time.

I agree, I'm tired of wasting my breath on her. We've been giving this girl advice for 5 years now and she just won't take it, so there's nothing left to do but sit back and watch the chaos unfold.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Yes it's very sad that the children are growing up around domestic violence but people on this site, including me, have been trying to help Tayler and the kids for 5 years now and nothing has changed. No one on this site can really do anything to help her or the kids, it's up to her and the people in her real life. The video wasn't posted to start drama (even though I knew she would be pissed), it was posted because people on here wanted to see them and asked me to upload them, Tayler getting crazy defensive is nothing new, she will never see a problem with her actions and she will never change and honestly I'm not interested in trying to help anymore because it's just a waste of time.
I agree, I'm tired of wasting my breath on her. We've been giving this girl advice for 5 years now and she just won't take it, so there's nothing left to do but sit back and watch the chaos unfold.
I feel the same way Panda described a few pages ago. I hope nothing bad happens and I really do wish Tayler would change but I just don't care anymore. It's Tayler's problem to fix, not mine and it's also not my problem that she chooses not to.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Oh please. This isn't hurting Tayler's kids. The actions on this site do not correlate with Tayler's parenting. It's not like she had an epiphany and had made huge strides and was working on improving her life and then the video and screenshots were posted and it send her spiraling backwards and caused her to neglect her kids. Tayler is currently mad because she doesn't want her new (and what's left of her old) followers to see this stuff. She stays on social media 24-fucking-7 anyway. If she wasn't focused on this, it would be something else

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Also, if they (the Herron-Johnson-Whole-Fucking-Hillbilly-Clan) wanted to avoid stress, then WHY THE FUCK WAS SARA JUST ON HERE?! If it's believed that engaging with them causes indirect undue stress on the children, then no one should've responded to Sara. We all know that NOTHING is going to help those children.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I think the video and pages shed light on who she really is and I can see more and more people are seeing the type of person she is so I personally think there is good to it. Maybe it'll make some of these young ttc think twice about ttc so young when they see how she has turned out. I know that the video really put things in perspective of how bad things really are with her. Maybe without all the followers and with all the extra negativity she will leave social media for good and actually acknowledge her children (I know wishful thinking) but it seems to bother her even though she tries to play it off. Sure it's drama but anything that involves Tayler is drama and I don't care how upset she is because she deserves the negative attention for the way she has continuously lied and acted for attention. She makes domestic violence, marriage, parenthood, and mental illnesses seem like a joke.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:I think the video and pages shed light on who she really is and I can see more and more people are seeing the type of person she is so I personally think there is good to it. Maybe it'll make some of these young ttc think twice about ttc so young when they see how she has turned out. I know that the video really put things in perspective of how bad things really are with her. Maybe without all the followers and with all the extra negativity she will leave social media for good and actually acknowledge her children (I know wishful thinking) but it seems to bother her even though she tries to play it off. Sure it's drama but anything that involves Tayler is drama and I don't care how upset she is because she deserves the negative attention for the way she has continuously lied and acted for attention. She makes domestic violence, marriage, parenthood, and mental illnesses seem like a joke.

There will always be minions, unfortunately. Danwell's dumb ass will always stick around because she's an idiot and there will always be new waves of minions Tayler will somehow lure in. She is never going to leave social media lmfao, that's just a laugh. Social media is literally more important than being a mother to her.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lmao I didn't block a single person. Why lie? Also unless they want to watch the train wreck why would anyone go subscribe to her after reading about all the shit she has done?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:I think the video and pages shed light on who she really is and I can see more and more people are seeing the type of person she is so I personally think there is good to it. Maybe it'll make some of these young ttc think twice about ttc so young when they see how she has turned out. I know that the video really put things in perspective of how bad things really are with her. Maybe without all the followers and with all the extra negativity she will leave social media for good and actually acknowledge her children (I know wishful thinking) but it seems to bother her even though she tries to play it off. Sure it's drama but anything that involves Tayler is drama and I don't care how upset she is because she deserves the negative attention for the way she has continuously lied and acted for attention. She makes domestic violence, marriage, parenthood, and mental illnesses seem like a joke.

There will always be minions, unfortunately. Danwell's dumb ass will always stick around because she's an idiot and there will always be new waves of minions Tayler will somehow lure in. She is never going to leave social media lmfao, that's just a laugh. Social media is literally more important than being a mother to her.

This is true but the more people that find out how she really is the more "haters" she will have and she's already to the flipping out point just imagine what it'll be like once each new set of new wave of followers will do once they see her true colors. New followers = new "haters" and more people that are going to point out her parenting flaws which has done no good thus far but as you see now she is even too afraid to post that she is with Chuckie and barely posts about the kids or does any videos. Just imagine how much worse it'll be once more people start realizing how bad she truly is. I mean she's already losing her mind over all of this. As far as Danwell goes she's obsessed with all the train wreck YouTube moms.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Lmao I didn't block a single person. Why lie? Also unless they want to watch the train wreck why would anyone go subscribe to her after reading about all the shit she has done?

More subscribers for her...? I just checked her channel and homegirl has a little over 430 subscribers. Yeah, she's really about to break YT records there.

She keeps deleting the pregnancy announcement video and then reuploads it. Fuck is the point?

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This is hilarious coming from the welfare leech living in section 8 housing with no sheets on her bed. It's so obvious she posts shit like this and calls us all mentally ill to try and discredit the things we say because she hasn't got a leg to stand on to defend herself. So how long do you think until she reads here and posts a picture of her bed sheets lmao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I still want Sara to come back I'm waiting for my ass woopin [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

This is true but the more people that find out how she really is the more "haters" she will have and she's already to the flipping out point just imagine what it'll be like once each new set of new wave of followers will do once they see her true colors. New followers = new "haters" and more people that are going to point out her parenting flaws which has done no good thus far but as you see now she is even too afraid to post that she is with Chuckie and barely posts about the kids or does any videos. Just imagine how much worse it'll be once more people start realizing how bad she truly is. I mean she's already losing her mind over all of this. As far as Danwell goes she's obsessed with all the train wreck YouTube moms.
I'm pretty sure if Onision did a video about her she might actually have a mental break down and have to be institutionalized.....I'm gonna go suggest her to him XD
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Lol funny how she says that yet I have a stable house with 4 bedrooms, every bed has a SHEET ON IT, and I can raise and treat my animals better than she treats her kids...all as I'm getting my Bachelor's.

Feeling stupid yet, Tayler? You're the one with no life. If we didn't have lives, this thread would be CONSTANTLY moving but it moves maybe once a day at best? That's because we all have jobs, school, or kids we don't throw in front of a screen all day.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:This is hilarious coming from the welfare leech living in section 8 housing with no sheets on her bed. It's so obvious she posts shit like this and calls us all mentally ill to try and discredit the things we say because she hasn't got a leg to stand on to defend herself. So how long do you think until she reads here and posts a picture of her bed sheets lmao.

Didn't you forget? She's rich now thanks to her mans tax returns and we should ALL be jealous. Forget that we have money of our own, Miss Welfare has tax returns to roll around her air mattress on. It'll be gone faster than it comes, but still, who cares? We're just haters

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”