2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well having a child at 18 that has a missing chromosome/heart problems/ was told she was going to die ect kind of puts things into perspective... like " Maybe I'll see what else is there I can do before I make a big descsion of leaving my girlfriend and our sick child on their own, if I don't like either or don't feel it's for me I'll enlist in time"

There's also outside influences example his parents who could easily have said put it off and try college and be around for Lily first.

One of my mates joined the army at 21 instead of 18 like he wanted to see if there was anything else he could possibly do.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Although there was a video pointing out that David and Vanessa said that he didn't want to enlist because it wasn't "for them". I remember watching it, it was an older one. I do feel like he thought it was his best possible choice as of right now, but we'll see how he feels about it when his enlistment comes up. Sometimes minds change, whether it works out for them or not.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

tieruhhlynn wrote:Although there was a video pointing out that David and Vanessa said that he didn't want to enlist because it wasn't "for them". I remember watching it, it was an older one. I do feel like he thought it was his best possible choice as of right now, but we'll see how he feels about it when his enlistment comes up. Sometimes minds change, whether it works out for them or not.
*reenlistment just to clarify
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

The things is though, that Lily was mostly taken care of by Nona and V for her first few years of life because David was too busy playing video games and acting like a single guy with no kids, in V's own words.
He wasn't even serious about moving out and really being a family, until Vanessa threatened him with child support.
And with all due respect, we are talking about David who has a history of being unmotivated and lazy, not your friend who I know nothing about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
nicknack88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicknack88 »

I mean if we're gonna use the whole "sick kid with a missing chromosome" then why WOULDNT he join? That's a very steady and good paycheck. That's Healthcare he doesn't need to pay out of pocket ...that's a home on a base where his family can be right there.

But I mean i guess not everyone thinks the same and they were young. It doesn't matter anyway bc he's gone now. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
nicknack88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicknack88 »

Also...or tried to give myself a damn username here and I didn't realize it made it 2 accounts? Or...nay be just doesn't change the name on my old comments? Forever confused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

To be honest a lot of military join because they have nothing else to do after high school. My dad was one of them lol
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Emcee wrote:The things is though, that Lily was mostly taken care of by Nona and V for her first few years of life because David was too busy playing video games and acting like a single guy with no kids, in V's own words.
He wasn't even serious about moving out and really being a family, until Vanessa threatened him with child support.
And with all due respect, we are talking about David who has a history of being unmotivated and lazy, not your friend who I know nothing about.

RIGHT?! THANK YOU for a much needed dose of REALITY.

He didn't put anything on the "Back Burner" and especially not for Lily who was being supported by her Grand parents. He enrolled in school twice, dropped out TWICE. Then he worked a menial night job, lived at home and slept all day never appearing to take care of Lily. ((Vanessas own rant btw))

As pointed out there are VIDEO's of Vanessa saying she was threatening him with court. Video's of her CRYING because he would rather play video game all night, hang out with friends and sleep all day. More than one video of her sobbing that he was zero help with Lily.

BUT GUYS, he totally put his dreams of enlisting on the back burner for lily. Totally :roll:

David enlisted as a last resort. I'm sure with great pressure from his family to grow up.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Let's hope when they first moved in together he grew up a little.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

"Every day he is getting at the age where he needs to be entertained so..." that was one of her snaps. Sometimes I feel like she is trying to sound so smart. It she ends up sounding like such an idiot.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Despite what she says, 9 lbs 2 oz at 6 weeks old still sounds rather small for an "exclusively breastfed" baby.

He's been out of the hospital and over his UTI for over one month, yet still at a rather low weight gain. I hope Charlie's doctor truly is okay with his slow weight gain, and this is not just Vanessa trying to prove to us that he's fed.

Edited to fix minor mistakes
louijz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by louijz »

what is her snap? :)
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

louijz wrote:what is her snap? :)
Vanessaschat
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Does anyone know if Vanessa only wants two kids? I know for a long time David only wanted lily right?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Snow White wrote:
Emcee wrote:The things is though, that Lily was mostly taken care of by Nona and V for her first few years of life because David was too busy playing video games and acting like a single guy with no kids, in V's own words.

RIGHT?! THANK YOU for a much needed dose of REALITY.

He didn't put anything on the "Back Burner" and especially not for Lily who was being supported by her Grand parents. He enrolled in school twice, dropped out TWICE. Then he worked a menial night job, lived at home and slept all day never appearing to take care of Lily. ((Vanessas own rant btw))

As pointed out there are VIDEO's of Vanessa saying she was threatening him with court. Video's of her CRYING because he would rather play video game all night, hang out with friends and sleep all day. More than one video of her sobbing that he was zero help with Lily.

BUT GUYS, he totally put his dreams of enlisting on the back burner for lily. Totally :roll:

David enlisted as a last resort. I'm sure with great pressure from his family to grow up.
The very first vlog that I watched when I found Vanessa's channel, was the one of her crying about how she and David broke up, and how he never helped her with anything because he was always playing video games. I remember thinking what a pos David was for having Vanessa (and nona) raise Lily all on their own, I may be wrong but I think there was a vlog too of her saying that she would have to ask davids parents for diapers because money was tight for her and Nona that month. :(
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I know that and I've said that before V filing Child Support from David seemed to get him to buckle down which I thought was great because he frankly was getting too comfortable.

You insinuated he woke up one day and decided to join out of nowhere because he had nothing better to do- someone else said he 'must be bored' of being a dad and husband.

I'm saying there's been things to be seen that it was a long time interest/option and tier pointed out it was discussed before and they didn't want to enlist four years ago because they felt it wasn't right for them. Funny thing about time is your opinions and choices change with it.

I only brought up my friend as an example that not everyone joins right after highschool/legal to join because you asked why not join four years ago when dropped out.

I'm not saying you're wrong, he didn't do well the other options as you said.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Well I watched the video about David's leaving for the military and I am not going to lie,I teared up a little bit... the music in the background didn't help!!
I won't enter the debate of why did he decided to join now and not before, or even why did he decide to join, maybe it was a long time dream or maybe a more recent one or maybe it was for the benefits in term of assurance or I don't know what else... The fact is he is joining the military and I hope everything will be ok.
Maybe V wants people to feel sorry for her -I read a few pages ago that some were thinking that, and it may be true - but I feel like she is trully sad and really going to miss him so, as annoying as I find her in general, I feel sorry for her and her children (especially Lily since he is so little) who are going to miss him and also for David that won't be able to see his family for such a long time. Nothing much to say except that I hope everything will be ok for them. (For this kind of situation I prefer to keep my inside bitch quiet even if I enjoy reading what you all are thinking ;) )
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I don't understand how she went from 'not telling you what area of the army he is in' and 'not telling when he leaves' to showing us airforce in a video all about him leaving

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

missparzival wrote:I don't understand how she went from 'not telling you what area of the army he is in' and 'not telling when he leaves' to showing us airforce in a video all about him leaving

What is the name of this thread again? Lol.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lily's hair looks good in this video. Guess Vanessa finally found a product or technique that goes well with her hair!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”