JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

Little late to the topic but anyway here's a tiny story. My ex sister in law decided she was going to try to get my kids taken from me after I files harassment charges against her new man for threatening to kill me multiple times. She told the police we had guns in the house and called dyfs on us. Cops showed up with a search warrant and obviously found nothing but anyway when dyfs came the only thing they told me that needed to be changed was my daughters bedroom doorknob. When she was about 2 she locked herself in her room and it took us forever to get it open. After that we took the door knob off and switched it around so the lock was on the outside. We weren't locking her in her room, we were preventing her from locking herself in the room. They made us change it around. They also told us we couldn't put one of those child saftey knobs on it. Long story short. There's no doorknob on her bedroom door. We put a baby gate until she was smart enough to open it. 5 years old now and no problems lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Jess looks big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Lord this hoe loves to have all the attention on her.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Chris needs to just NOT with the v-necks.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"When we got rid of the boys"
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Atrigsdad wrote:Little late to the topic but anyway here's a tiny story. My ex sister in law decided she was going to try to get my kids taken from me after I files harassment charges against her new man for threatening to kill me multiple times. She told the police we had guns in the house and called dyfs on us. Cops showed up with a search warrant and obviously found nothing but anyway when dyfs came the only thing they told me that needed to be changed was my daughters bedroom doorknob. When she was about 2 she locked herself in her room and it took us forever to get it open. After that we took the door knob off and switched it around so the lock was on the outside. We weren't locking her in her room, we were preventing her from locking herself in the room. They made us change it around. They also told us we couldn't put one of those child saftey knobs on it. Long story short. There's no doorknob on her bedroom door. We put a baby gate until she was smart enough to open it. 5 years old now and no problems lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Why wouldn't you just put something against the latch to stop it from closing? A piece of tape or a rubber band? Something to think about if you don't want the doorknob off! But I totally get your reasoning for not wanting the lock on the inside. I don't think it's ever appropriate for a child or teen to have a lock on their bedroom door (for reasons like this as well as privacy)
But Jess supposedly has that lock to lock the kids in the room. It's been talked about but I don't agree with that, unless she has monitors maybe? But also in another video doesn't she say the kids have a coloured alarm clock so they know when to get out of bed? Why would she need a lock if they know not to leave their room? Does anyone have proof of this lock thing? I'm curious?!

Also can someone recap the Chris video? I don't want to watch a half our long video of sex jokes, and going on and on and gushing about Aberdale

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Out of all the videos she does this today. How original - not
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Blackswan wrote:"When we got rid of the boys"
I thought that was such an odd way to word it lol
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Amelia322 wrote:Jess looks big Image

I don't think she looks big. I think she looks thicker than normal but I think she looks good this weight.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Every time I watch Jess and Chris together I get the feeling that they still don't really know how to act with each other. Like Jess is constantly trying to gauge his reaction and figure out how to respond or what to say.
They don't come off as a cute couple at all, just really forced and unnatural.
I think Jess even gets a little embarrassed by his comments and the way he acts. I think she was way more into Drake and Gabe than Chris.
Also, the video was pretty boring. He didn't really talk much about anything. Kinda pointless video, I wish she'd just do a husband tag and come clean about how they met.

Last edited by Mamafirst on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yeah with Gabe and drake, I could see how she was all giddy and crazy about them. I don't see that with Chris.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mamafirst wrote:Every time I watch Jess and Chris together I get the feeling that they still don't really know how to act with each other. Like Jess is constantly trying to gauge his reaction and figure out how to respond or what to say.
They don't come off as a cute couple at all, just really forced and unnatural.
I think Jess even gets a little embarrassed by his comments and the way he acts. I think she was way more into Drake and Gabe than Chris.
Also, the video was pretty boring. He didn't really talk much about anything. Kinda pointless video, I wish she'd just do a husband tag and come clean about how they met. Image

She even said in the video she still doesn't know when he's lying/joking or not.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I wonder if she's really straight up embarressed by him? I mean sure he'll fight for her honour when her IG disappeared for a few hours but says Drake is good by him because he said he seemed like an okay dude when Drake said sex with other dudes while heavily pregnant was an a-okay thing for her.

Maybe she knows out of all herself and her ex's current relationship- she's the downgrade, not the upgrade this time.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

We all know Jess puts on a front for the camera. It was easier to act giddy and smitten about Chris when she could portray (her own context) him the way she wanted him to be when he hated being filmed. Add that to the fact that the honeymoon phase is clearly over. Idk why they always kiss on camera, it looks awkward and forced, never natural or implulsive. I hope it's only like that on camera, idk how long a relationship can last when it's that superficial

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

What context was this in? I reallllly don't want to watch that video lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gemmie wrote:
What context was this in? I reallllly don't want to watch that video lol

They were discussing the moment they knew she was definitely in labor and Chris said "When we got rid of the boys"
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Ok this is my opinion on the matter regarding Jessss and her MIL. I think people missed the point Chris's mom was trying to make. Seeing how Jessica is and how much of a disappointment it seemed to be that Landen was a boy and not a girl Chris's mom probably gets the vibe from Jessica that "girl rule and boys drool". Jessica is all about girls and Chris's mom was just trying say that not all men are bad. Women raise good men all the time. It's not always about GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS to a lot of women in the world like it is for Jess. And it's not about women's rights and equality with Jess either. It's about pink shit and bows for Jesss. Chris's mom seemed to be saying "boys can be cool too". She must see how different the boys are treated from princess Lilia and princess Addie. Plus she knows Jess a lot better than we do. Idk. I hope I explained myself right and you guys get what I'm trying to say.
*shrugs* maybe it is that but there is a lot of women in that age group who see feminism as a rampage against men because of how it's portrayed in media and don't bother to look up its equality of the sexes. Also the fact that Chris mums answer to feeling safe a night is 'take a defence class, learn how to shoot' tell me she's completely missed the point. Don't teach men and women how to avoid being raped, teach them NOT TO!
No one teaches their kids to be a rapist Image

Do you actually believe that?

They may not be told to be a rapist but they also may not be told to take no as an answer.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

snarkyblonde wrote:Ugh, this video pissed me off. "Chris has never witnessed a NATURAL birth...." Nice epidural-shaming, Jess.
That irked me. And it isn't the first time she brought it up either. We all know she does it to make herself feel superior to Ashley which is so pathetic. Srly Jess, enough about your home birth. It doesn't make you a special snowflake. We all know it was the only highlight of your relationship but it was months ago. Let it go. :roll: :roll:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:Ugh, this video pissed me off. "Chris has never witnessed a NATURAL birth...." Nice epidural-shaming, Jess.
That irked me. And it isn't the first time she brought it up either. We all know she does it to make herself feel superior to Ashley which is so pathetic. Srly Jess, enough about your home birth. It doesn't make you a special snowflake. We all know it was the only highlight of your relationship but it was months ago. Let it go. :roll: :roll:
Jess is gonna be talking about her home births for the rest of her life. People will roll their eyes when she brings them up because they've heard the stories thousands of times by then.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

ber614 wrote:So, at first I didn't think Jessica would have a "surprise" pregnancy anytime soon, mainly because she is breastfeeding and it is rare to pregnant if you are EBF a newborn (yes, it is still possible, but it is a very small chance if you nurse every 2-3 hours). But with Addie sleeping through the night at only 2 months old, Jessica's fertility will probably return again very soon. It is possible we might a pregnancy announcement sooner than we thought.

Also, I know Jessica was pumping in the morning, but with Addie sleeping such long stretches I wouldn't be surprised if she had dip in her supply. I wonder how she would feel if she had to supplement with formula.
Jess managed to get pregnant while nursing two children while Drake and her "had hardly time for sex", so breastfeeding clearly isn't a good choice for bc. I was thinking that this might be one of the reasons she breastfed the twins for such a long time, since she thought she won't get pregnant. After Landen she discovered there is hardly a way around birthcontrol even if she's breastfeeding and tried the IUD. I hope she uses some kind of birthcontrol right now, until Chris gets the vasectomy and even that is not a 100% safe. I know people say, it's rare to get pregnant with a vasectomy, but nothing is certain and Jess cannot risk another pregnancy right now, neither physically, nor moneywise.

Return to “JesssFam”