• Advertisement

DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:15 am

Vincere wrote:Image

What's that thing with putting his hand over that actor's mouth? Ewwww! I tried screenshotting it, but I was too slow and ended up with a bunch of SS of Bryan at the table.
Silly. Very silly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:21 am

I did manage to get this:
Gall bladder bladder​ attack? Or was the bad acting making him sick?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170128/575fbcdb3c5feb09795870b0037d8e1c.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby ihartcatz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:56 am

Vincere wrote:Image

Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
ihartcatz
Talker

Postby ihartcatz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:59 am

These were from yesterday on fb[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170128/5f5e5370314be9331c377956e6a5ab19.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170128/24e0de8f9103f08b3219a3a5f61946e7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
ihartcatz
Talker

Postby laughsatytfame » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 am

lmmomSD wrote:I did manage to get this:
Gall bladder bladder​ attack? Or was the bad acting making him sick?

That and all of his over the top hand movements are just too funny. They definitely do not say " I sing with so much soul and emotion, nope more like "look at me, look at me! as use all my stolen moves" LMAO.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby sparklyfluff » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:16 am

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Ok why are they having the johnsons dog go too? Makes no sense she's not a puppy.

Why are you letting a three year old smash crap with no shoes on and no eye protection?

That ropes song is horrible. I was dying of curiosity so I watched it. A bunch of auto tuned crap and why does he think he needs a music video for every single song??

Ok I'm done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't watched the videos but is it making a story in order? If so he's just copying Fall Out Boy who made a video for every single song on one of their albums and it played out a story in order. We all know Bryan can't come up with his own ideas so I wouldn't be surprised if this is what he's doing.

sparklyfluff
Talker

Postby IfIFitsIStits » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:24 am

Don't know how to add screenshots but they have changed the name of the vlog to "our last vlog... of year 4! :lol: " feels like they are saying "sucked in for getting tricked"
IfIFitsIStits
Amateur

Postby roseter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 am

A more accurate representation of what Missy would have done in that situation at the end of the Ropes video is to cry on the phone to Mimi and Papa to come and pick her up...no way Printhess would get in the car herself.

roseter
Talker

Postby VJ13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:14 am

laughsatytfame wrote:

That and all of his over the top hand movements are just too funny. They definitely do not say " I sing with so much soul and emotion, nope more like "look at me, look at me! as use all my stolen moves" LMAO.

HELL YES. So funny! Just watched and had to come here to get other's opinions. All the twelve going on about how it made them cry. PFFFT
VJ13
Amateur

Postby VJ13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:22 am

VJ13 wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:

HELL YES. So funny! Just watched and had to come here to get other's opinions. All the twelve going on about how it made them cry. PFFFT

*twelvies
VJ13
Amateur

Postby VJ13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:25 am

Anyone seen this? M and B talking about their first ever vlog. Back when I actually enjoyed watching them. It seems they hated themselves compared to now though. Sad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibZJPHaPeT4
VJ13
Amateur

Postby PosyGirl72 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:29 am

alyssadt wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:The big ass thread in was part of on yt seems to have been deleted. Can't find it anymore.

Were you part of my thread about how they sit on their butts all day and can't train their own dog? Because despite the hundred minions attacking me on it, it got deleted.

the one that started as you guys don't even put in the effort to train her....and something about E&J putting in the effort.

it's all gone.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:20 am

sparklyfluff wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Ok why are they having the johnsons dog go too? Makes no sense she's not a puppy.

Why are you letting a three year old smash crap with no shoes on and no eye protection?

That ropes song is horrible. I was dying of curiosity so I watched it. A bunch of auto tuned crap and why does he think he needs a music video for every single song??

Ok I'm done

I haven't watched the videos but is it making a story in order? If so he's just copying Fall Out Boy who made a video for every single song on one of their albums and it played out a story in order. We all know Bryan can't come up with his own ideas so I wouldn't be surprised if this is what he's doing.

I have no idea what the story is other than him talking about his fighting with Missy. I haven't listened to any of his songs all the way through, they're too horrible to listen to.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby pllfan5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:34 am

Personal but I can't imagine sending my puppy away for a few weeks! Even though my dog was a holy terror for the first two years of his life, my mom and I loved him to bits and we wanted to soak in his puppy days because they don't stay little for long!

It's sad that B&M aren't concerned that these are moments that they can never get back, not just with Luna but their boys! Yeah, they'll have the videos to look back on but Missy is so attached to her phone and Bryan to the vlogging camera that they are missing out on these precious moments in life. Plus they have other people take care of their kids and pets! It's very sad imo.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
pllfan5
True Gossiper

Postby Sweet456 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:38 am

Bare with me as I don't watch them anymore but by the music video I've taken away they used to fight really bad... And missy would run off?? Anywho Did they have their own place when they first got married out of high school? I was under the impression they always lived with Mimi and poppa up until the house before this one

Sweet456
True Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:30 am

malpal25 wrote:I would not be surprised if Luna never comes back. I don't understand why they keep getting pets if they just end up getting rid of them every time.

Pet's are props for the vlogs. I guess they see living sentient beings the same as a cardboard backdrop - disposable. They are disgusting people.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 am

Sweet456 wrote:Bare with me as I don't watch them anymore but by the music video I've taken away they used to fight really bad... And missy would run off?? Anywho Did they have their own place when they first got married out of high school? I was under the impression they always lived with Mimi and poppa up until the house before this one

In their "Draw My Life/Relationship" (on Missy's channel when she was pregnant with Ollie), they mentioned how they got a house together on Maple Street and her parents weren't thrilled about it.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:Bare with me as I don't watch them anymore but by the music video I've taken away they used to fight really bad... And missy would run off?? Anywho Did they have their own place when they first got married out of high school? I was under the impression they always lived with Mimi and poppa up until the house before this one

In their "Draw My Life/Relationship" (on Missy's channel when she was pregnant with Ollie), they mentioned how they got a house together on Maple Street and her parents weren't thrilled about it.

They've also said they never lived alone before the house they lived in just before this one. I'm pretty sure they said jimmy lived in the apartment with them. I could be wrong though.

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:59 am

The house in the video is pretty posh for a couple just starting out, lol. When has Missy ever made a salad with lettuce and tomato? And Bryan never ever looked that good. I have seen the pictures from their wedding website.
http://www.ewedding.com/sites/bryanandmissy

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:16 am

The video explains why they don't eat veggies...
Also ewwwww to the sausage fingers in dudes face
I had higher hopes for Ropes
Tongue tied?? Pshaa
I think, I'm old, still don't understand the words he sings in the intro to the vlog
Also, upset with the lack of 'fridgerator light footage using that new fridge .. I mean, if they binge on fireball and Ben and jerrys at 11pm before the vlog ended they would seem loveable and relatable, js.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:23 am

The comments are so funny! Another kid mentioned that Santa brought Luna, and someone said that if they still believe in Santa, they shouldn't be on the internet alone! LMAO. Touche.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby 907ninja » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:26 am

So they need a Cadillac, Volvo, Camero and a truck? Wth is wrong with these people.

907ninja
Informer

Postby shewolf_07 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 am

Think I'm gunna quit school and start vlogging. The money is ridiculous. I'm sure they've had the "new" truck for a while. Such liars.
shewolf_07
Talker

Postby az2639 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:37 am

-Aaaaand....now they bought a truck
-They went to Hobby Lobby...again
-Ollie of course had to get something new at Hobby Lobby
- Their cabinet around the new "fridgerator" got painted and now printheth wants her island painted white, because she has no idea why she chose blue
- Skip to night time where Bryan is making yet another super healthy meal and Missy is working hard on the baby shower she is planning
-Now they are going to relax because they had a thuper buthy day
Just a bunch of eye rolling basically in the vlog

az2639
Gossiper

Postby shewolf_07 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:39 am

I must say I admire Missy tho. She's totally comfortable vlogging herself even when she's a damn hot mess. You go girl!
shewolf_07
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay