DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Caught" Ollie playing in the sprinklers? Do you never watch your child?
And yeah, why act as though your obviously dirty truck is brand new? They're so weird.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MissNova
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MissNova »

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Smv53 wrote:
Vincere wrote:Image
Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Stuff of nightmares--- Bryan appearing outside your window at night.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

I got this gem for you ladies today, when I paused the vlog to show my husband their island color.

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

Just watched the ropes video, not heard it before, those lyrics say it all though...

"I'm trying hard to fix it, but I just can't get enough" enough what? money and stuff to keep her happy most likely! If YouTube hadn't worked out for them and Bryan was still poor there's no way they'd still be together now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

kittypurry wrote:From "Messy Mud Playtime" uploaded on Monday

http://i.imgur.com/3suR7LY.jpg

In the back you can also see Finn's infant car seat! I'm amazed because we all know that they're just going to buy new ones for every baby they have.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Alright, we've talked a lot about the $$$$$ YouTubers make and whether or not it is deserved...and I think it depends on the YouTuber.

I love Markiplier. Just as a person, he's fantastic. He's down to earth, hardworking, and just a goof. He has over 16 MILLION subscribers, so he makes a LOT more money than DB, but while he does own a nice house in LA, it's not posh. It's actually rather old, and he doesn't fill it with expensive crap. You never even see his personal life on that scale. He DESERVES his $$$$ for a few very important reasons.

*He works hard every single day to make content for his viewers.
*There is barely a day that goes by where he doesn't thank everyone who supports him
*He is very humble
*He donates so much to charity and holds Charity Live Streams at least once a month, where he and his friends and fellow Let's Players stream for at least 12 hours for a charity, receiving donations while contribution $1000s of their own money throughout the day.
*He visits Make A Wish kids
*HE'S HUMBLE (so important I wanted to state it twice0

He works his butt off for his fans. Bryan and Missy do JACK SQUAT...end story.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Same with Roman Atwood. He may not do as much for charity except at Christmas, but he really works at his content. Every vlog, he thanks his supporters. There were two Make a Wish kids who chose to meet him, and he flew out, spent the day with them, and gave them a bunch of stuff. And he kept saying, "You know you could have met _anyone_, right?" He has 11 million subscribers, and every time he meets another milestone, he thanks his viewers. His live shows sell out. Looking at him, and then the Lumps, is just mind boggling. He's definitely not perfect, but he at least _sounds_ grateful.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

CANADIAN'S out there. His album is on Spotify now. If you want to hear all auto tuned relationship shit.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

pllfan5 wrote:
kittypurry wrote:From "Messy Mud Playtime" uploaded on Monday

http://i.imgur.com/3suR7LY.jpg

In the back you can also see Finn's infant car seat! I'm amazed because we all know that they're just going to buy new ones for every baby they have.
I'm pregnant, Missy could send it to me.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

This couple is ridiculous. Im finance major in college currently and they say a lot about when wealthy people keep buying things so they won't get taxed more, so they have payments to show that they have other expenses. But four cars in the year, a million dollar home, extensive renovations constantly,10+ vacations over the year, going out to eat everyday, new furniture, shopping trips, chicken coop and other animals. Their bank statements must be miles long. I don't think they could go one day without swiping their card for something. They got married so young, ( not saying thats bad, just most young couples dont rush into a million dollar lifestyle) & are rushing their way through life. They need to slow down and learn to be more humble. Why don't they use their $$$ to invest in college funds, retirement?? They only have one income since missy hasn't done a damn thing since ollie was born. If they have so much why not set up a trust fund for their kids??? Bottom line is they cant make THAT much money to be able to afford their lifestyle. They have to have credit card bills longer than anything. I know a lot of wealthy families that don't use their money as disposable income. It doesn't last forever. They don't have degrees or went to college, they have no back up?? A failing music career? Its all new money which can be wiped away in a few seconds, and their heads are so high they cant seem to even grasp that concept.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Vincere wrote:
Not sure what caption to use.
Thinking of GET IN MY VAN.
Suggestions?
I'm thinking, "shh shh it'll be okay. Just smell my sausage fingers and it'll all be okay."

Or

"Sshhh just the tip. She doesn't have to know."

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OMG- the veins on that poor guy's neck!
"Can't. Breathe. Ummm, Bryan?"

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

a freaking Truck are you serious.. These two are so materialistic its insane.. I know this sounds mean but I hope they lose it all. I hope youtube stops and they lose it . Their kids are not going to be young for ever and the money is going to run out and they will look back and see how wasteful they were . UGH I just cant
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Momto3boys wrote:a freaking Truck are you serious.. These two are so materialistic its insane.. I know this sounds mean but I hope they lose it all. I hope youtube stops and they lose it . Their kids are not going to be young for ever and the money is going to run out and they will look back and see how wasteful they were . UGH I just cant
Listen, I can't say I haven't wished the same thing. I don't want them homeless...I want them HUMBLED. I want them worrying about normal things like budgeting, coupons, SAVING UP for important things, doing things yourself instead of hiring it out (at least someone is getting paid for a job...that's a plus).

Their children are going to hate them one day for all of this. It will RUIN them in school when they're older. No one wants to be THAT kid from YouTube.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTube probably won't stop, but new YTers will gain popularity. Trends change, and I don't see how YT will be any different. Daily vlogs are popular with kids right now, but there was also a time when reality tv was the biggest thing out there. The first few casts of Survivor became legit celebrities. Not YT celebrity.... Hollywood celebrity. They were co-hosting morning shows, guesting on tv shows, going to award shows. Then the reality tv market became flooded and now none of them are real celebrities. Those stats were living the high life at the time, and now most have returned to the jobs they had pre-fame. You can't spend spend spend and just count on it lasting forever. You have to be smart.

Cullen and Katie were just at a career fair talking about vlogging. Everyone has a camera, so you know the next generation of YTers is right around the corner. Bryan and Missy are max 5 years away from their YT prime ending. They will be boring (probably overweight) 30 something parents with school age brats. No longer fun or doing anything new. Their audience will grow up and move on from them. To continue with their lifestyle until they die, they need to be saving every extra penny they are making, or investing it wisely. Vehicles are not investments, so if their audience grows and moves on from them (as some minions already have), they will start to struggle financially. Ego would probably make it very hard to admit you have to cut back, so I think Bryan and Missy will spend themselves into bankruptcy within the next 10 years... and will take their whole family down with them.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b9a863.jpg[/img]
Damage control. Must've felt that fire under their asses.
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Amelia322 wrote:Wow! I'm surprised nothing major has happened to any of these kids! Laughing at them while the climb on top of the truck?!?! And missy standing there not saying anything?!?

Any waywhy not just get rid of that ugly island you don't even use it , you custom painted it blue but now want it white lmao. Like seriously you used your cutting board yesterday.. is that what the island is for?

New truck? Wow how can anyone have four expensive car payments for two stay at home parents lol!

They don't even use Missy's car! And rarely use the sports car! They barely use any car!!! Wtf!

I doubt they have car payments, they probably just pay for them straight up. Either way, they're making more money monthly than most people make in an entire year, it's so sickening.
Have they ever eaten all 3 meals at home? I just can't believe the pure crap they put in their bodies. It seemed like Finn used to get fairly healthy food, now he eats the same garbage as everyone else.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A few things that cracked me up about the truck (besides the obvious lie about it being new): "We're always having to borrow a truck so we can move stuff around the property" They mean so Papa can move stuff around the property. And "I'm so excited. We're officially the people other people can borrow a truck from!" First of all, they have no real friends. And second, there's this company called U-Haul. Maybe you have heard of it? You can rent any size truck you want, and don't have to deal with Bryan!
And of course, being so excited about Lion King. Who buys a Blu Ray of a movie when they don't have a Blu-ray player? And Jeff and Tal can afford a new house, but not a $150 Blu-ray player?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry-- but to add to what HS said, even Shay-- the "Vlog father" in his own words, is losing subscribers and views, and is quitting vlogging.
What that one person commented on the vlog, about how older people are killing themselves working and can't afford stuff, and here are these vloggers making tons -- even the minions are _starting_ to see it. All the vacations, stuff and complaining about how busy and tired they are, the die hards are of course still defending them, but it looks as though the tide is (slowly) turning. I'll bet when Luna isn't back in a "couple of days", there are going to be questions. They shouldn't have said that.

Return to “Daily Bumps”