JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by whattheactual »

Blackswan wrote:Jesss at the women's march was a joke. She's teaching her daughters that all there is to life is to be a mom. It's one thing if that's what you want but keep your daughters world open to different options of what she can be and let her chose.
Do you even know what the point of those women's marchs were??
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Jesss at the women's march was a joke. She's teaching her daughters that all there is to life is to be a mom. It's one thing if that's what you want but keep your daughters world open to different options of what she can be and let her chose.
Do the women who attended even know themselves? I saw so many people talking about different things at the March. It wasn't a collective idea. Everyone had their own agenda to push that day.

I saw a clip of a MAN assault a conservative reporter covering the march and no one batted an eye because she was a republican.
Last edited by Blackswan on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Amelia322 wrote:Addie came out with all of Jessica's insecurities. Invisible eye brows, red hair, blonde eye lashes...

Of course your baby sleeps all night, she lays on her stomach covered in blankets, that's like a death wish. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is really sad and she doesn't learn. Look at that baby laying on a pillow. Newborns are not supposed to lay on a soft surface (not hard either lol you get it) but they need to be flat on an empty bed, crib, rock n play or pnp. She is so ignorant after her video the other day I cannot watch anymore of her videos. I am surprised Chris hasn't corrected her but he's just as much as an idiot as she is. He probably wasn't even around when the other 2 were newborns, I say other since Addie is his PRIDE & JOY GOD'S GREATEST GIFT as Jessssss puts it. She is one of those typical women that keep popping out kids and get's less and less concerned. Oh you fell off the bed here's some ice. I hope for that baby's sake someone gets involved maybe Chris' mom or even Mimi.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Do the women who attended even know themselves? I saw so many people talking about different things at the March. It wasn't a collective idea. Everyone had their own agenda to push that day.

I saw a clip of a MAN assault a conservative reporter covering the march and no one batted an eye because she was a republican.
It had nothing to do with forcing children to become mothers, i have no clue where you got that from.
It was about standing up for women's rights and freedoms, along with social and economical equality.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Do you even know what the point of those women's marchs were??

It had nothing to do with forcing children to become mothers, i have no clue where you got that from.
It was about standing up for women's rights and freedoms, along with social and economical equality.
I thought she was saying that motherhood seemed to be the focus of Jess' motivation to march. Which I agree with. I personally marched in solidarity with ALL of the issues raised, but Jess talked about breastfeeding in public and didn't seem to touch on pro-choice/gender equality/race issues at all. Maybe she did on her FB, I don't read that. It just seemed (to me) like a very shallow understanding of what was going on, focused on herself (as usual.) Nevertheless, I appreciate that she got out of the house and walked, and posted about it publicly.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:[quote="Blackswan]
Do the women who attended even know themselves? I saw so many people talking about different things at the March. It wasn't a collective idea. Everyone
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Exactly. Jess is wrong about many things and I don't like her but as far as this goes, she was right to attend and support it. The march was about many, MANY things.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

breast feeding in public is still taboo bc of society's sexualization of women's bodies. so there's a valid point there. also, she made a post around election time where she talked about how she felt about it all and she truly seems to care about issues such as sexual violence and etc that the march certainly stood for.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Was Jess like this with Kaden when he had red hair as a baby? I didn't start watching her until the day Landen was born.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I honestly didn't see how Jess was epidural shaming...I mean she's had an epidural birth, hospital-natural birth and two natural births now so she would technically be shaming herself if she was. However, I agree that's she got a pretty big ego on the topic of having a baby the same way women did for thousands of years before epidurals were invented.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

I think it's the only thing she has to brag about. its not like she has anything else interesting about her and we all know how much of an attention whore she is. As annoying as she is, I don't think she means to "shame" anyone, she just likes the attention.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

purplerain55 wrote:I honestly didn't see how Jess was epidural shaming...I mean she's had an epidural birth, hospital-natural birth and two natural births now so she would technically be shaming herself if she was. However, I agree that's she got a pretty big ego on the topic of having a baby the same way women did for thousands of years before epidurals were invented.
I think she was more shaming chris' ex.
She literally has the biggest ego about her natural births. Like good for you but she's not the only one to have ever had a natural home birth.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

purplerain55 wrote:I honestly didn't see how Jess was epidural shaming...I mean she's had an epidural birth, hospital-natural birth and two natural births now so she would technically be shaming herself if she was. However, I agree that's she got a pretty big ego on the topic of having a baby the same way women did for thousands of years before epidurals were invented.
I think she was more shaming chris' ex.
She literally has the biggest ego about her natural births. Like good for you but she's not the only one to have ever had a natural home birth.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Just looked at Jess' snapchat today of Addie waking up and I gotta comment on how cute one of the boys were when he said "she loves you, mom" I think it was kyson. I thought that was sooo sweet. :D
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lol is jess going out for janell's birthday? Her bangs look sooo greasy when she does them like that
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does this little piece of stringy hair bother anyone else? xD LMFAO Like what is that? lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:Does this little piece of stringy hair bother anyone else? xD LMFAO Like what is that? lol
Probably baby hairs that fall out of her pony tail. i get them all the time, except mine are curly and stick out even more if they aren't bobby pinned down.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does this little piece of stringy hair bother anyone else? xD LMFAO Like what is that? lol
Probably baby hairs that fall out of her pony tail. i get them all the time, except mine are curly and stick out even more if they aren't bobby pinned down.
No she pulls it out. It's like a style to her I guess. She always does it whenever her hair isn't down.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

The women's match was also about women's choice
The fact that you guys criticize jess for her choice to be a mother and nothing else kinda goes against fighting for a woman's choice.
It's not like she was forced to have lots of children, she chose it. She chooses to stay at home with them. It's a valid choice, one that is okay.
What is not okay is forcing women to only be able to have children and stay home. The point is women have the right to choose. That doesn't mean you get to belittle the ones that choose to only be mothers.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

notapnutmommy wrote:The women's match was also about women's choice
The fact that you guys criticize jess for her choice to be a mother and nothing else kinda goes against fighting for a woman's choice.
It's not like she was forced to have lots of children, she chose it. She chooses to stay at home with them. It's a valid choice, one that is okay.
What is not okay is forcing women to only be able to have children and stay home. The point is women have the right to choose. That doesn't mean you get to belittle the ones that choose to only be mothers.
Not that I want to stray too much off topic (skip it if you like), but I think you're making very valid points here. I wouldn't say staying at home is wrong for her. Yes she made dumb choices in her life, but the children are here now and she has to try to make it work. She would make a very good statement by just admitting that wanting to raise her children as a stah-Mom is something she likes and that nobody has the right to shame her for it. Even if you're against full-time Mommies, I don't think anybody would want to swap places with her, taking care of five to seven children at a time.
Another very valid statement is the sexualization of breastfeeding, that's something that can only come up in a modern society where having spare rooms, clean toillets and lots of privacy are taken for granted. What if there are no rooms available to breastfeed your child and won't for a long time (you're stuck in an elevator, or a subway for a few hours) would you let your child starve, just because a man could potentially see something sexual in it? I never understood that mentality. I've even heard people say that you should always put clothing over a pregant belly (for instance at the beach), since this is "such a private thing" that shouldn't be seen, like what? Why? Well because you don't need to show it, do you? On that topic there is lots of improvement necessary.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Are they all at the club? In Jenele's snap video it looked like Chris dancing in his black shirt.

Return to “JesssFam”