E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by tratra58 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm happy they all think they have a wonderful life, wonderful relationships, wonderful children, etc. and that they are so strong, special, amazing, blessed or whatever, but good grief how much can one reflect on this stuff on film? I feel like Jared has been given an assignment from his grade 7 English teacher to write a poem or reflect on his life or something and he's trying his best to make it as long as he can for extra points. Every vlog he waxes philosophical about Ellie and Hawaii and the kids and the waves and the snow and the love and the parenting and the blessings and the blahblahblahs. I can't take it. It's worse than a Hallmark commercial. Barf.
I so agree. The end part of these "reflecting on life" vlogs with Jared talking are ridiculous. I hate to admit, I kinda like those darn Hallmark commercials especially at Christmas. :D
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

natalka81 wrote:Anyone see the simple grammatical mistake that Ellie made? I'm laughing about it! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't open the link you've posted here but if you're referring to the twitter comment, "So much activities between Jared and I"-- just---wow.[/quote]

I think this one is worse. She wrote, "I picked Jackson up some undies today"

Wait? Picked who up? Did you pick the underwear up or Jackson?

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Did she go to the hotel manager and show him the footage or the rude guest that didn't act excited a million subscribers vlogger was yelling FUN next to her?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Also, Ellie saying "It's bright pink so the sharks can see us more".
It just baffles me how some people can't even grasp their own native language.
And English is so much easier than a lot of other languages where you have a different word depending on gender, singular/plural, difficult tenses etc.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

If they only film a few min of their time why does she feel the need to vlog her annoyance and making fun of those people. Did anyone catch the other vlog when they had the cute waiter, Bonnie was complementing how great he was and Ellie has to pitch in that it was so nice because he smiles and no one smile anymore...but Bonnie cut her off I think lol.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The video Jared helped with cutting open those teething giraffes is Trending at #11.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlQJ3saQ66I
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I finally got to see "Book of Mormon" this week and OMG!!!!, the probably gay Elder Price is 1000% Jared (the actor even sounded and looked like him)! The play is hilarious and all the Mormon stereotypes the play makes fun of are so true! The other main character, chubby doofus Elder Cunningham, reminded me of Shay Butler.

As for Ellie's hotel issues, I'm pretty sure it's because she's lived in a Utah Mormon bubble HER ENTIRE LIFE and she's just doesn't know how to interact with people who aren't like her - plus, she's obnoxious and loud. I wouldn't want her next to me at the pool/beach on my Hawaiian vacation!!!!! She was probably the problem!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vincere wrote:Did she go to the hotel manager and show him the footage or the rude guest that didn't act excited a million subscribers vlogger was yelling FUN next to her?
LOL...a Walmart repeat! I can still hear her complaining and saying 'why can't people just be nice.'

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Vincere wrote:The video Jared helped with cutting open those teething giraffes is Trending at #11.
I don't understand how those videos do so well. They are pretty lame in my opinion.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vincere wrote:The video Jared helped with cutting open those teething giraffes is Trending at #11.
This is a huge channel (What's Inside) this dad has developed with his son. I wonder how Jared got involved with this vlog. This type of publicity couldn't hurt E+J with Jared being part of the vlog, their channel was acknowledged and linked below.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

Just watched the hot tub/ ball pit vlog, and you know what? All I could think from that footage was that Jared and Joel could have easily been a couple with a bunch of kids, and you know, I'd watch that channel.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

blondeusa wrote:Just watched the hot tub/ ball pit vlog, and you know what? All I could think from that footage was that Jared and Joel could have easily been a couple with a bunch of kids, and you know, I'd watch that channel.
Haha! Maybe that would be a possibility in our fan(?) fiction, J Squared: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=10317
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

something i've noticed with all these ladies on this trip (minus aspyn cuz they haven't shown her eating much) is that there have been quite a few instances where they've been shown gagging over the food they were eating and remarking on how disgusting they find it. it just seems so rude to me to go to a place with a different culture and then act like that towards the culture's food... i wonder how whoever sponsored this trip feels about that?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vincere wrote:
blondeusa wrote:Just watched the hot tub/ ball pit vlog, and you know what? All I could think from that footage was that Jared and Joel could have easily been a couple with a bunch of kids, and you know, I'd watch that channel.
Haha! Maybe that would be a possibility in our fan(?) fiction, J Squared: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=10317
We need to add some chapters! I got a little skeeved by the baby butt vlog, but I think I can get back into it now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She does not look 25. She looks 45. She looks awful in that picture, I would not have posted it. If she wasn't Mormon, I could see her getting Botox in a couple years. Those wrinkles are atrocious. Also, Ellie, *than. Go back to 2nd grade. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f70752.jpg[/img]

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:She does not look 25. She looks 45. She looks awful in that picture, I would not have posted it. If she wasn't Mormon, I could see her getting Botox in a couple years. Those wrinkles are atrocious. Also, Ellie, *than. Go back to 2nd grade. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f70752.jpg[/img
Why would being Mormon stop her from getting Botox? Mormon women are very well known for getting plastic surgery and enhancements of all sorts - boobs, lipo, etc. - it's commonly called the "mommy makeover" in Utah.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:She does not look 25. She looks 45. She looks awful in that picture, I would not have posted it. If she wasn't Mormon, I could see her getting Botox in a couple years. Those wrinkles are atrocious. Also, Ellie, *than. Go back to 2nd grade. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... f70752.jpg[/img
Why would being Mormon stop her from getting Botox? Mormon women are very well known for getting plastic surgery and enhancements of all sorts - boobs, lipo, etc. - it's commonly called the "mommy makeover" in Utah.
I can totally see her getting some work done even more now after knowing that.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
I can totally see her getting some work done even more now after knowing that.

I'm surprised she hasn't already, tbh. I guess there's the Invisalign, but I wouldn't consider that as "work".
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

natalka81 wrote:I'm happy they all think they have a wonderful life, wonderful relationships, wonderful children, etc. and that they are so strong, special, amazing, blessed or whatever, but good grief how much can one reflect on this stuff on film? I feel like Jared has been given an assignment from his grade 7 English teacher to write a poem or reflect on his life or something and he's trying his best to make it as long as he can for extra points. Every vlog he waxes philosophical about Ellie and Hawaii and the kids and the waves and the snow and the love and the parenting and the blessings and the blahblahblahs. I can't take it. It's worse than a Hallmark commercial. Barf.
At this point (and when YouTube ends) he could fill Danielle Steel's shoes. :D
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Have to say, I did wonder if Jared tried to coerce Joel back into the hot tub if the kids had a sleepover, for a romantic night under the stars, sipping on that super strength apple cider ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “Ellie and Jared”