DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by Vincere »

Is this a cheap version of Missy?
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

They better start working on Oliver. He starts Kindergarten next year and I dont see where he knows half this stuff. He still gets colors wrong which he should have knows long ago http://twentytwowords.com/this-school-h ... paign=mqfb Except this school wants you to learn 30 letters and there is only 26 but if you include stuff like SH, CH. ext...
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I hope I don't piss a lot of people off but I find it extremely lazy to let electronics babysit your kids. I can understand if you're driving for days and put in a movie. But to have it on driving around town is ridiculous. Why not talk to your kids, ask them what they see, what does that sign say? What color is that car? And they have a phone or iPad when eating, whether it's out to dinner or at home, it's ridiculous and disgusting in my opinion. Again, small amounts of electronic time is fine but damn they shove those kids in front of a screen every chance they get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYNY07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYNY07 »

Strawberry26 wrote:
NYNY07 wrote:Guys, how can I watch the vlog without it behind counted as a view? I don't want to help these people in any way but sometimes I just want to forward through the vlog since I like this forum! (I already downloaded an ad blocker)

What ad blocker do you have?? Looking for one.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
"BlockBear", it was free and easy to set up.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I hope I don't piss a lot of people off but I find it extremely lazy to let electronics babysit your kids. I can understand if you're driving for days and put in a movie. But to have it on driving around town is ridiculous. Why not talk to your kids, ask them what they see, what does that sign say? What color is that car? And they have a phone or iPad when eating, whether it's out to dinner or at home, it's ridiculous and disgusting in my opinion. Again, small amounts of electronic time is fine but damn they shove those kids in front of a screen every chance they get.

Exactly. There's correct ways to use technology and wrong ways to use them. A movie, some TV, educational activities - that's all fine. To keep your kids quiet at the table, to keep them occupied, to lull them to sleep - that's not the best way to use them in my opinion. Kids today will need to know how to use technology and that's fine, but there's a fine line between what's appropriate and what's not.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Praying for those of you in SoCal now that Bryan has a truck. That thing is a beast, too. I wonder how any of us homeowners with "property" ever managed without owning a truck.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

You know what they say about men with big trucks...
Small dick
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Acbsktbll wrote:I'm calling a massive bathroom remodel!! This is just a preview of someone's "dream bathroom" board (insert major eye roll)

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Oh missy would love that so she'd never have to bathe with Bryan in the same tub

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Let's be real here... that truck is papa's..

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

NYNY07 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:
NYNY07 wrote:Guys, how can I watch the vlog without it behind counted as a view? I don't want to help these people in any way but sometimes I just want to forward through the vlog since I like this forum! (I already downloaded an ad blocker)

What ad blocker do you have?? Looking for one.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
"BlockBear", it was free and easy to set up.

Is it for android? Couldn't find it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Momto3boys wrote:They better start working on Oliver. He starts Kindergarten next year and I dont see where he knows half this stuff. He still gets colors wrong which he should have knows long ago http://twentytwowords.com/this-school-h ... paign=mqfb Except this school wants you to learn 30 letters and there is only 26 but if you include stuff like SH, CH. ext...
Although I do agree with you, when you say next year it sounds like you mean next school year, as in he is starting kindergarten this August, 2017. Or did you mean next year as in August 2018? If that's what you meant (which is true), he still has roughly a year and a half until he will start kindergarten. I would hope that after a year and a half he will be able to demonstrate these skills... and hopefully Missy will enroll him in preschool, which will also help.

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 46c878.jpg[/img]

My opinion I don't like the purple lights.

capecoral75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capecoral75 »

Did i hear right???
At 1:45 in the vlog does Bryan really say that while driving to Hobby Lobby the kids were in the back of the truck just hanging on the side....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

capecoral75 wrote:Did i hear right???
At 1:45 in the vlog does Bryan really say that while driving to Hobby Lobby the kids were in the back of the truck just hanging on the side....

He was joking, you can hear Missy's nervous giggle in the back.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

sammibro wrote:Missy and Bryan are beyond stupid:
Put down the camera and phone, and take your kids out of the bed of the truck! They don't listen to you because they have no consequences! Ollie got back on top of the truck because he doesn't respect what you say! I'm guessing you're going for another "trapped" vlog: BABY AND TODDLER TRAPPED IN COMAS
Well at least Bry Bry would find a use for his 'singing.' Imagine all the vlog titles he'd get:

DAD SINGS TO TODDLER SON IN COMA.
TODDLER SON WAKES FROM COMA.
DAD CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
IT'S A MIRACLE!!
DAD'S SINGING CREATES YOUTUBE MIRACLE!!!
TODDLER SON WAKES FROM COMA TO TELL DAD TO STOP SINGING: ''Stoppen singen dada, it's hurten my headen.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Smv53 wrote:
Vincere wrote:Image
Lol
Stuff of nightmares--- Bryan appearing outside your window at night.
It'd be the polar opposite of an Indian shrunken head nightmare.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chipmunks wrote:
capecoral75 wrote:Did i hear right???

He was joking, you can hear Missy's nervous giggle in the back.
Yes, he was definitely _trying_ to joke. Not very well.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Same with Roman Atwood. He may not do as much for charity except at Christmas, but he really works at his content. Every vlog, he thanks his supporters. There were two Make a Wish kids who chose to meet him, and he flew out, spent the day with them, and gave them a bunch of stuff. And he kept saying, "You know you could have met _anyone_, right?" He has 11 million subscribers, and every time he meets another milestone, he thanks his viewers. His live shows sell out. Looking at him, and then the Lumps, is just mind boggling. He's definitely not perfect, but he at least _sounds_ grateful.
With your post and Edenberry's, cue next vlog, Bry Bry up close to camera, ''And so yeah bruh, just wanna thank y'all, fer yanno, watching us all our vlog's n shit.''
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Same with Roman Atwood. He may not do as much for charity except at Christmas, but he really works at his content. Every vlog, he thanks his supporters. There were two Make a Wish kids who chose to meet him, and he flew out, spent the day with them, and gave them a bunch of stuff. And he kept saying, "You know you could have met _anyone_, right?" He has 11 million subscribers, and every time he meets another milestone, he thanks his viewers. His live shows sell out. Looking at him, and then the Lumps, is just mind boggling. He's definitely not perfect, but he at least _sounds_ grateful.
With your post and Edenberry's, cue next vlog, Bry Bry up close to camera, ''And so yeah bruh, just wanna thank y'all, fer yanno, watching us all our vlog's n shit.''
Image Image Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”