OkBaby: Part 8

mahviemily

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by mahviemily »

I don't think I've ever seen a more incompetent father in my life. He thinks he knows everything and is emotionally abusive to his pregnant girlfriend. He is so passive aggressive. He is the absolute worst! ***k off oscar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Did they just catch up and are late with vlogs again? :D

Btw, I think Levi is curiosity is so adorable, he is very expressive and seems to understand and copy a lot of things.
I'm very curious to see how he will react to his sister
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

mamaya10 wrote:Did they just catch up and are late with vlogs again? :D

Btw, I think Levi is curiosity is so adorable, he is very expressive and seems to understand and copy a lot of things.
I'm very curious to see how he will react to his sister
Yes they are already behind. Kyra denies it on twitter when someone asks but on the last vlog it clearly states the vlog is from January 25th and 26th and was published on the 28th.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

missy-1010 wrote:Why the hell was Oscar sledding at 4am??????? You're a 20 year old Dad of 2!!!! Grow up! How does Kyra allow this to happen? She can't possibly be okay with if? I hope they break up and Kyra finds a real man. Preferably someone older than her who's got his life figured out and knows how to treat a woman, because that sure isn't Oscar.

Can you relax haha his old friend came to visit and he's having a good time with him. Just cause he's a dad doesn't mean he can't have fun

sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

She needs to leave and go stay with Grandma Kathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

How can you wish her to be a single mother? I don't like Oscar either but that doesn't mean he should leave, he has time to mature I guess but if he leaves Kyra she'll be a single mother of 2 at 20. Don't wish that on people.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

sarahbear123 wrote:She needs to leave and go stay with Grandma Kathy.

How can you wish her to be a single mother? I don't like Oscar either but that doesn't mean he should leave, he has time to mature I guess but if he leaves Kyra she'll be a single mother of 2 at 20. Don't wish that on people.[/quote]
I agree. You can't just run away from responsibilities. He's better than most young/teen dads. He's there and he's committed. He's also 20..yeah he does dumb shit but the brain isn't fully developed until 26..so..he has time to figure it out. Kyra is maturing..he will too.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

sarahbear123 wrote:She needs to leave and go stay with Grandma Kathy.

How can you wish her to be a single mother? I don't like Oscar either but that doesn't mean he should leave, he has time to mature I guess but if he leaves Kyra she'll be a single mother of 2 at 20. Don't wish that on people.[/quote]

She's not married to him so it's not like she's getting divorced.
And btw, just because she has two kids with him does not mean that she shouldn't leave.
He does not meet her emotional needs. Staying with someone bc otherwise she'll be a single mom is so immature and frankly inept thing to say.

There are plenty of examples, and more recently, of Oscar behaving like an emotionally abusive and manipulative person. That is not okay. They both need time apart from each other and if it takes a trial separation and Kyra is in a better place and supported with her Grandma, then why not? Maybe that's what it takes for him to grow the fuck up and stop acting like an asshole child.

It's not okay to say mean and abusive things to your partner and attach "just kidding at the end". Or not help out with the cleaning and cooking bc of some Mexican sexist thing. Or take out his anger on Levi because he's being a toddler and having tantrums. What part of this is a functional relationship?

She's extremely young and given time and support, she could definitely go back to school and study whatever she wants. Life is not over at 20 because you have a baby daddy.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

sarahbear123 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Why the hell was Oscar sledding at 4am??????? You're a 20 year old Dad of 2!!!! Grow up! How does Kyra allow this to happen? She can't possibly be okay with if? I hope they break up and Kyra finds a real man. Preferably someone older than her who's got his life figured out and knows how to treat a woman, because that sure isn't Oscar.

Can you relax haha his old friend came to visit and he's having a good time with him. Just cause he's a dad doesn't mean he can't have fun

You can have fun with your old friend without sledding at 4am? How can you even justify that?
If he does that when mini bug is here, and leaves Kyra home alone in the middle of the night with 2 kids under 2, it proves what a selfish jerk he really is.

metroparks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by metroparks »

Hey! I've been reading for a long time, but only now (slightly late tho, sorry) decided to chime in.
Slight rant ahead!

About the planners that Kyra has and has bought, and will most likely buy in the future. While I agree with most of the points some of you made, that she doesn't have a very busy life, so she doesn't *need* them, or that it's excessive to buy more while she already has several. This stroke a chord with me, because I absolutely think that she needs those planners. A few years back I struggled with my health and life in general, and really had nothing going on, but I loved having planners just to clear my head, and thoughts, and to have something that is MINE. Even if most pages were left blank it was very important for me to feel that I can sit down and look at the planner, or scribble or jot down the birthdays of loved ones. And I also bought several, I went totally unnecessarily over the top, but I love(d) stationary, and it made me happy to have my 'thing', and to have notebooks and planners to write down something, even if it was only one sentence in a years time. I'm still far from being a organised person, and I don't have my plans jotted down with times and dates, but having a planner helps me a lot.
I don't know if it made sense, what I was trying to say, but all of a sudden while reading the discussion about this topic, I felt that those comments were unfair to Kyra. Not that any of you were mean. Just a link that resonated within myself, that I felt like I understood why it's very important for her to have those things. And yes, she needs them. All 17 of them. :D <3

The more I watch the vlogs, the more I feel bad for Kyra (and Levi). I'm not saying she's perfect but she feels like a little sister to me, and I actually think she's sweet, and not bad at heart. And it angers me so much that Oscar is treating her, and their family the way he is. Keeping her stuck in this toxic state of mind aswell. She has potential to improve, on many levels. Saddest part is that Kyra is still mostly oblivious to it. All in all I hope that Oscar does a lot of maturing, fast, and gets some help. I'm sure he loves his kids and Kyra, just the lack of life experience, amongst other issues, is not working in his favour, and he could really use some guidance on how to grow as a person, father and a partner.
metroparks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by metroparks »

Hey! I've been reading for a long time, but only now (slightly late tho, sorry) decided to chime in.
Slight rant ahead!

About the planners that Kyra has and has bought, and will most likely buy in the future. While I agree with most of the points some of you made, that she doesn't have a very busy life, so she doesn't *need* them, or that it's excessive to buy more while she already has several. This stroke a chord with me, because I absolutely think that she needs those planners. A few years back I struggled with my health and life in general, and really had nothing going on, but I loved having planners just to clear my head, and thoughts, and to have something that is MINE. Even if most pages were left blank it was very important for me to feel that I can sit down and look at the planner, or scribble or jot down the birthdays of loved ones. And I also bought several, I went totally unnecessarily over the top, but I love(d) stationary, and it made me happy to have my 'thing', and to have notebooks and planners to write down something, even if it was only one sentence in a years time. I'm still far from being a organised person, and I don't have my plans jotted down with times and dates, but having a planner helps me a lot.
I don't know if it made sense, what I was trying to say, but all of a sudden while reading the discussion about this topic, I felt that those comments were unfair to Kyra. Not that any of you were mean. Just a link that resonated within myself, that I felt like I understood why it's very important for her to have those things. And yes, she needs them. All 17 of them. :D <3

The more I watch the vlogs, the more I feel bad for Kyra (and Levi). I'm not saying she's perfect but she feels like a little sister to me, and I actually think she's sweet, and not bad at heart. And it angers me so much that Oscar is treating her, and their family the way he is. Keeping her stuck in this toxic state of mind aswell. She has potential to improve, on many levels. Saddest part is that Kyra is still mostly oblivious to it. All in all I hope that Oscar does a lot of maturing, fast, and gets some help. I'm sure he loves his kids and Kyra, just the lack of life experience, amongst other issues, is not working in his favour, and he could really use some guidance on how to grow as a person, father and a partner.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 9e38a9.jpg[/img]

This tweet made me happy!! I really think she's doing well, with or without Oscars support she seems determined to be a more positive person so good for her

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Is it just me or have the vlogs been REALLY tolerable lately? I've actually been enjoying them and they remind me of the older vlogs except for the fact that Kyra is obviously more comfortable on camera than she was back in the beginning. There's been so much Levi and Kyra footage, I can get through the entire thing without fast forwarding. There also hasn't been a montage since he lost the damn drone.

KKandbabyJ on the other hand....... I don't remember the last time I watched more than 2 minutes of one of their vlogs. :?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

sjla6993 wrote:Is it just me or have the vlogs been REALLY tolerable lately? I've actually been enjoying them and they remind me of the older vlogs except for the fact that Kyra is obviously more comfortable on camera than she was back in the beginning. There's been so much Levi and Kyra footage, I can get through the entire thing without fast forwarding. There also hasn't been a montage since he lost the damn drone.

KKandbabyJ on the other hand....... I don't remember the last time I watched more than 2 minutes of one of their vlogs. :?
I agree!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Why does oscar include clips of him trying and failing miserably to do tricks snowboarding or tricks in general? he wipes out everytime. it's kindof embarrasing
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I love how creative they are covering the giant hole, notice it is now covered by the baby's bathtub, I bet they never fix it and the landlord takes it out of the deposit when they move out!

IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

webbygurl626 wrote:I love how creative they are covering the giant hole, notice it is now covered by the baby's bathtub, I bet they never fix it and the landlord takes it out of the deposit when they move out!

Can some one ask about the hole in the comment of the day? See what they say

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

IjustCANT wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:I love how creative they are covering the giant hole, notice it is now covered by the baby's bathtub, I bet they never fix it and the landlord takes it out of the deposit when they move out!

Can some one ask about the hole in the comment of the day? See what they say

They only pick comments they want to answer. Plus I think we are the only ones that have noticed it, no followers have.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

thenightowl wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:Is it just me or have the vlogs been REALLY tolerable lately? I've actually been enjoying them and they remind me of the older vlogs except for the fact that Kyra is obviously more comfortable on camera than she was back in the beginning. There's been so much Levi and Kyra footage, I can get through the entire thing without fast forwarding. There also hasn't been a montage since he lost the damn drone.

I agree!
Really?? I stop watching their vlogs a week ago, I just couldn't anymore, I needed a pause, would you advise me to have a look at them or when you say "tolerable", you mean that they are just bearable and I can definitly wait for mini bug to be born to start watching again? Thanks!
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Midia wrote:
thenightowl wrote:

I agree!
Really?? I stop watching their vlogs a week ago, I just couldn't anymore, I needed a pause, would you advise me to have a look at them or when you say "tolerable", you mean that they are just bearable and I can definitly wait for mini bug to be born to start watching again? Thanks!
Hmm, it honestly depends on your level of patience. I'm a pretty patient person. I will say though I did use tolerable a little harshly - I've quite enjoyed the last couple of vlogs! Give the last one a shot and if you can't get through it there's your answer! I'm excited for Minibug to be born though and I'm interested to see what the vlogs turn into when that happens... I'm sensing they'll get 10 days behind on vlogs again tbh.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Im sorry but why does oscar make it a point to take levi to do inappropriate activities for his age like ice skating when levi clearly doesnt enjoy himself and looks distressed...i mean he isnt even totally steady walking let alone skating. Smh..

Return to “OKBaby”