DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

vlog rundown??

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

The new vlog was bearable, I like it when Missy does the majority of the vlog and she seemed genuinely happy for once.

Also, all of those balls from the playroom ballpool are supposedly in the attic, lmao I don't believe that for a second, think of the effort that would require.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zeephyranth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by zeephyranth »

I don't understand how are they not worried about ollie's inability to speak at least a bit better than when he was starting to talk? He's going to be 4 in 6 months and they still have to explain what he's saying
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And they're still encouraging him to call them "mama and Dada". Bryan: "Say Sorry, Dada"
Ollie: "sorry Dada" with no contrition in his voice at all. If he goes to kindergarten still calling them that, the other kids will laugh at him. His speech is definitely a little better, but he's still behind. I don't know why they are so determined NOT to have him evaluated.
Whoever said that he's going to get made fun of for the "Byee boop!" is so right. I have visions of some kid in a letter jacket poking at him, saying "Byeee boop!" Bryan supposedly got bullied in high school, and here he is setting his kid up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Laughed a little when Missy said in today's vlog they just wanted to do nothing today and relax...you mean like you do everyday. Maybe because they have chickens and "land" they think they are country people, so that means they need a truck because country people drive trucks....lol. what is it with people having DVD screens in their cars, I mean seriously kids can just look out the window. When I was kid I had to entertain myself in the back seat playing "I see" or just looking at the landscape. No wonder Ollie has no patience to sit still and do nothing, because every opportunity he has to do it they put a screen in front of him, expecting that if they don't he will act up.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

zeephyranth wrote:I don't understand how are they not worried about ollie's inability to speak at least a bit better than when he was starting to talk? He's going to be 4 in 6 months and they still have to explain what he's saying
Yes, I commented before shortly after his third birthday I believe about how I wasn't necessarily worried about it because of his age (I am a SLP) but as time has gone on, and I've seen no true progression I think it needs to be evaluated. IMO it sounds worse.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Anyone see Missy's tweet back to someone about Luna? What missy is obviously too dumb to understand is the person who tweeted that was proabaly referring to them not training her themselves, and that the whole point of getting a pet is train them yourself not someone else, they are being lazy is basically what the woman is saying...but missy doesn't get it..she thinks that it's normal to just pay for everything to be done for you.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

The amount of electronics that they have set up in their home. It's like they never have to get up and do anything. Today, Bryan was setting up something to the front door.

They just want to relax in the house all day, they talk about how it is cool outside, blah blah every vlog.

I don't mind her shopping for Kelsey because if that's genuinely her only real friend from her past, let her be happy for her friend. Kelsey's baby is going to be spoiled with gifts but at least her baby isn't not being raised by the Lannings. I just wish Missy was this overtop for Bryan's birthday but I digress.

They went to eat Olive Garden. I wouldn't be surprised if they ordered something in for lunch. Nice try guys!

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Did they upload the house tour? They said they did in the vlog but I don't see it on Missy's channel.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

They have 5 cars, and have bought 6 possibly 7. The Volvo, the caddy, the camero, the truck, Bev's new car and possibly the new car Mimi and poppa got a while back that we speculated they bought. Yes 2 of those could have been considered gifts. But still 5 cars between 2 drivers. They have no idea how to preserve their finances.
I don't think YT is going to be something that is obsolete in 5-10 years, but THEY will be obsolete on TY in 5-10 years. Once the kids and their main audience grow up people aren't going to be watching them anymore. I was going to bring this up on c&k's page Bc people were worried about them discussing vlogging on career day. I think it will still be a career option, just not for the current bloggers.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm sorry, I just realized I miscounted all together. It's 4 cars between 2 drivers. Overlook that whole post I guess. Idk why I thought 5.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Pretty sure that thing keeps food warm. Didnt they show food in it on thankgiving? That would have been the only time they cooked anything lol

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Pretty sure that thing keeps food warm. Didnt they show food in it on thankgiving? That would have been the only time they cooked anything lol

Maybe Missy will explain it in this house tour that is supposed to be already posted.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Playsinrain wrote:They have 5 cars, and have bought 6 possibly 7. The Volvo, the caddy, the camero, the truck, Bev's new car and possibly the new car Mimi and poppa got a while back that we speculated they bought. Yes 2 of those could have been considered gifts. But still 5 cars between 2 drivers. They have no idea how to preserve their finances.
I don't think YT is going to be something that is obsolete in 5-10 years, but THEY will be obsolete on TY in 5-10 years. Once the kids and their main audience grow up people aren't going to be watching them anymore. I was going to bring this up on c&k's page Bc people were worried about them discussing vlogging on career day. I think it will still be a career option, just not for the current bloggers.
Cassie just got a new car too. She said she bought the car, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Lannings helped her with a hefty down payment

underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

House tour is up!

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

The house tour made me dizzy, not sure why Bryan chose to film that way, it was all over the place IMO.
Every single room looked the same, no character at all!
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

They didn't really show us anything we haven't seen before. I would have liked to see the garage and the additional space in the garage.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think SlyFox was throwing shade at the Lumps today. They said that if they buy another house that they want to get a fixer upper instead of buying a really expensive house and then putting more money into it ripping things out and "personalizing it", lol. Which is just what the Lumps did...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

So strange how Missy kept saying MY for everything in the tour, not our.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I actually really like the way the house has turned out. It's very "trendy" but it flows together nicely. I must admit, I'm a little jealous of there home Hub that controls the blinds/lights. How freaken handy would that be! Lazy, but handy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”