Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by briamoore95 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:
IMG_8195.JPG
Why is aspen visiting keren? Seriously Aspen is everywhere! What do they have in common for aspen to be visiting?
I wonder if she's going there for something else and just plans to drop by to see them... because it seems strange to plan a trip to "visit" someone you're not extremely close with when they have a baby barely over a week old (that's if she has him on her due date).
she is..she said she's going to florida for something...i think with pixi cosmetics since she's one of their brand ambassadors. She mentioned it in her vlog a while ago!
Also I read on Aspyn's thread that she's been obsessing over getting pregnant but Parker won't let her just yet. So it seems she's been hanging with a lot of young moms and following a lot of mom ambassadors on Instagram.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

briamoore95 wrote:
sjla6993 wrote: I wonder if she's going there for something else and just plans to drop by to see them... because it seems strange to plan a trip to "visit" someone you're not extremely close with when they have a baby barely over a week old (that's if she has him on her due date).
she is..she said she's going to florida for something...i think with pixi cosmetics since she's one of their brand ambassadors. She mentioned it in her vlog a while ago!
Also I read on Aspyn's thread that she's been obsessing over getting pregnant but Parker won't let her just yet. So it seems she's been hanging with a lot of young moms and following a lot of mom ambassadors on Instagram.
For some reason I can't look at her thread, keeps saying error refresh
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Keren to Jackson: "Are you rise and shined?"
Y'all said she had a college degree...right??
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also that damn chirping...KHOA STOP ENCOURAGING IT OMGG
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

last thing, how can you be disappointed in your 14 month old if you DON'T TEACH HIM ANYTHING!? Btw, he didn't seem to have been behaving badly..so idk what keren's problem was..but whatever.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:last thing, how can you be disappointed in your 14 month old if you DON'T TEACH HIM ANYTHING!? Btw, he didn't seem to have been behaving badly..so idk what keren's problem was..but whatever.
Two kids will definitely be a huge wake up call for her no doubt, if Jackson disappointed her then idk how she'll get through life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:last thing, how can you be disappointed in your 14 month old if you DON'T TEACH HIM ANYTHING!? Btw, he didn't seem to have been behaving badly..so idk what keren's problem was..but whatever.
I think they said that didn't film his tantrums.. He's just over a year old, so he's just starting to learn and understand things.
The scene on the kitchen counter was really annoying, Jackson seems very weird, I hope he will grow out of it...
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

ecf997 wrote:I think it's entirely stupid that someone reported the photo of Keren in the tub with Jackson, I think it's a nice photo.

But every time YT moms do this (Jessfam, Britney and Baby etc), it always kind of annoys me when they get pissed because they HAVE to know it's bound to happen. And then they get so pissy and come back with "breastfeeding is beautiful and natural" etc which it is, but come on... posting a photo on your social media where you have thousands of followers, it's gotta be likely that someone is going to report it. I don't know why they're always so surprised?

I thought that pic was a tad inappropriate considering she was entirely naked and most of her body was showing and she has young followers, but her, to each their own. like i get the whole breastfeeding is beautiful/normal, etc. but i just dont see the need to post pics of yourself basically naked in a tub or with your boob out and your infant feeding on social media...noone wants to see that, no matter how natural and normal. i always thought it was hypocritical to do the whole: "i can feed in public bc its natural...dont look" vs posting it all over social media drawing attention to it.
I also thought that it's not like Jackson is smiling or extremely cute he's actually making a weird face the only reason she likes it is cause she looks good

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Keren to Jackson: "Are you rise and shined?"
Y'all said she had a college degree...right??
your posts are SAVAGE lol. I always laugh so hard at the sarcasm xD But seriously...i don't understand how she has a college degree...i mean, it was an associates in art but still.. she can't form basic sentences and doesn't seem to understand how phrases are used..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't understand how keren is disappointed in jackson...she really doesnt teach him anything. She yells at him and screams no and just forces him to kiss her or khoa. That's it. I dont think he understands that he's doing anything wrong since he associates kisses with making up for it. They really need to teach him things instead of just yelling no about things he doesn't understand. Jackson doesn't really seem to understand too much. like, levi understands associations and how things work together, objects' intended uses like throwing away trash, using a screwdriver on furniture, the sounds a car makes, mimicking o and k's behavior and speech etc. and his babbling also mimicks real words--sometimes it actually sounds like real words he probably has heard in the house. Idk but i've never seen jackson do any of those things.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

and also nanananananana doesn't sound like night night and i really dont think that is what jackson is trying to say or that he is associating sleeping with those syllables
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:and also nanananananana doesn't sound like night night and i really dont think that is what jackson is trying to say or that he is associating sleeping with those syllables
They think their baby is soooo smart. He's just weird to me lol not smart..not dumb..but weird.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

First time poster here, but long time lurker lol. Sooo does Keren see an actual doctor? I don't watch enough to know but it seems she's always at the ER. From the vlogs I watch she never says anything about going to a doctors appointment. You'd think she'd be going every week now right?
Also I quit watching vlogs on the daily because of the napping & complaining. Seriously, why get pregnant again so soon if you cannot handle it?? I know everyone's different but I myself was past due with baby #3. I was still cooking dinner every night, taking my kids on outings, & definitely not able to nap. Lol. I also lived in Orlando at the time. There was SO much to do there!
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Does Khoa seems a bit down in the last 2 vlogs? I feel like he's less energetic/positive, but maybe he's just tired. Or because he hasn't sold the house yet?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm convinced they think Jackson is a dog. In today's vlog, Keren said "Jackson learned a new trick".
No. He learned something new. He's not a dog. Stop saying "good boy" and "bad boy" too...

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Keren ate over half of a large pizza. I get it..but damn...have some veggies or fruit with it or something.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Keren ate over half of a large pizza. I get it..but damn...have some veggies or fruit with it or something.

come to think of it i dont think ive ever really seen her eat any fruit or veg this pregnancy :O
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Not gonna lie, spelling and grammar mistakes aside, I thought this was sweet

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c56928.jpg[/img]

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Keren ate over half of a large pizza. I get it..but damn...have some veggies or fruit with it or something.

come to think of it i dont think ive ever really seen her eat any fruit or veg this pregnancy :O
Or ever. She'll put lettuce on a sandwich..but that's it.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:Not gonna lie, spelling and grammar mistakes aside, I thought this was sweet

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c56928.jpg

it's cute but how the heck did she pass high school let alone college? We're* *lose *i'll etc

Return to “KKandBabyJ”